Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) (8052 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Ladies Which One Do You Got? Guys Which One Do You Want? (pic) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is this love? Charm? Juju? Or Otumopor? Because if truly this is the real definition of love then, I do not want to be in love.

How would my wife be sitting down comfortably chatting on Nairaland, Facebook, instagram etc while I would back the baby and at the same time pounding yam for the family?

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Chuknovski(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
depending on how you look at it, the guy may be the boss on Bed

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chuknovski:
depending on how you look at it, the guy may be the boss on Bed
Boss on bed

Servant at home chores

Hmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by kunle86(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm thats what all ladies of reccession period want.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by talktonase(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Many men are in worse bondage than this ordinary pix.I am sure they are amongst those commenting, swearing Jupiter and Pluto that they can never be found in such a situation...nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nutase: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chauvinist tongue
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nothing wrong with that picture,your attitude however is wrong on many levels!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ozy4christ(f): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol! Job specialization,division of labour

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by MystiqueReine(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Maybe she's browsing on how to pound yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
ozy4christ:
Lol! Job specialization,division of labour
Haaaaaaaaaa.. Division of what?
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by kinggogo: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dis is wrong on all fronts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
MystiqueReine:
Maybe she's browsing on how to pound yam
Trying to cover up for her fellow grin
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by freesinzu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad[size=20pt]THIS IS LOVE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
kinggogo:
Dis is wrong on all fronts undecided
I concur
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:
sad[size=20pt]THIS IS LOVE[/size]
Where is the LOVE
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by freesinzu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

Where is the LOVE
A PICTURE COULD MEAN MANY THINGS, WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A ONE TIME THING AND IT HAS ALWAS BEEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
Nothing wrong with that picture,your attitude however is wrong on many levels!
Haaaaaaaaaa! Fear God o...

How would you feel visiting your brother and meet him this way?

Would you be able to tell grandma at home? Will grandma not take it up and go to church for deliverance of your brother?

Answer all
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:

A PICTURE COULD MEAN MANY THINGS, WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A ONE TIME THING AND IT HAS ALWAS BEEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
One time thing for front of the house? What would the neighbors say?
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
talktonase:
Many men are in worse bondage than this ordinary pix.I am sure they are amongst those commenting, swearing Jupiter and Pluto that they can never be found in such a situation...nonsense!
Hmmm... May I not be charmed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nutase:
Chauvinist tongue
What are you saying madam wink
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
kunle86:
Hmm thats what all ladies of reccession period want.
Recession babes
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by freesinzu(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

One time thing for front of the house? What would the neighbors say?
CARE LESS ABOUT NEIGHBOURS, IT NOT LIKE THEIR OPINION COUNTS

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nutase: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

What are you saying madam wink
isn't that picture romantic?
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

Haaaaaaaaaa! Fear God o...

How would you feel visiting your brother and meet him this way?

Would you be able to tell grandma at home? Will grandma not take it up and go to church for deliverance of your brother?

Answer all
1) No issue with my brother helping his wife
2) Er no grandma or grandpa are quite modern for their time. Grandpa does most of the cooking actually
Church has nothing to do with this. He is happy and she is happy what's the issue here?
Deliverance......goodness me

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nutase:
isn't that picture romantic?
Romantic? Haaa... I know you can do it
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by elskillful: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
PRE-WEDDING PICS
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nutase: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

Romantic? Haaa... I know you can do it
before nko??
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

1) No issue with my brother helping his wife
2) Er no grandma or grandpa are quite modern for their time. Grandpa does most of the cooking actually
Church has nothing to do with this. He is happy and she is happy what's the issue here?
Deliverance......goodness me
All answered well except "he is happy". How did you know? What if he has been hypnotized with village black substance... Charm

Let no man puts asunder sha
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nutase:
before nko??
Oooolaaalaaaalaaalaaaa cheesy
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
elskillful:
PRE-WEDDING PICS
Pre-wedding pic showing how the man would live the rest of his life? shocked
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by ademasta(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:

CARE LESS ABOUT NEIGHBOURS, IT NOT LIKE THEIR OPINION COUNTS
Hmmm undecided
Re: Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

All answered well except "he is happy". How did you know? What if he has been hypnotized with village black substance... Charm

Let no man puts asunder sha
Your mind and my mind are not in the same place..you speak of charms, black substance and deliverance I say whatever floats his boat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? / (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.