Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA (27031 Views)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I want to use this medium to beg any young person who is still in school/about to graduate...(on 2 knees) please ignore this NYSC crap. Take your chances in something else please. No one can guarantee your safety. The government doesnt give a shìt about you. God knows if I was graduating at this time I wont.
they will not hear. When they conduct the elections again, more corpers will come out and will be killed. The contestants don't ever die. They survive to suck more blood but people will not use their brains. It's just very annoying how people won't learn till they experience it themselves Nd many don't live to tell their stories.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
zexzy:
its just so painful that after going to school and expecting a bright future the life of this corp members have been cut short, the annoying part is that this politicians will still continue with their business as if nothing happened. Typical example of when two elephants fight it is the ground that suffers.
in this case the ground has been given the brain to use but has refused to use it. If not why do people to agree to conduct elections when after seeing what happens during elections especially Corp members.
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by jalonwins: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am from the area where d incident took place. tho I was not der in person but I was reliably informed that the corper who was killed had gone to his unit in ususu community in ahoada West LGA, on before the commencement of elections proper some miscreants came to the unit and disrupted the election process. seeing that elections wud not hold in his unit he decided to go back to his PPA on his way back to his PPA he was stopped by some mopol officers on duty, the mopol officers inquired why he was not at his duty post and he Xplained but the officer Insisted that he must go back to his unit.. Following d argument that ensued d officer now slapped the corper, the corper slapped the officer back and that was how he was killed... information has it that he was beaten to the death by the mopol officers and his colleagues
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Place of Birth?Rivers.

Place of growing up?Rivers.

Primary School/Secondary/University?Rivers.

NYSC?Rivers.

Ever traveled out of PH?yes to Eleme in Rivers State.

Can you name one Ikwerre man aside Amaechi not living in Rivers State?hmmmm Julius Agwu.

And this is why it is very difficult to reason with the people living in PH, and have never left the State once and see nothing wrong in the way Wike is going about killing anything that moves.

One day a Moses will come to rescue the people from Rivers State.
Guy u sabi am, someone living in Elele will tell u he is travelling, ask him where, and he go talk say I wan travel go Portharcourt town. Year in, year out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by toseman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
After spending years to graduate from the university, posted to serve your father's land and in all brought death...
When will people get it right,violence will never for once and can never bring positive change.
Only God knows how the corp member's family would feel.
RIP....
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
jalonwins:
I am from the area where d incident took place. tho I was not der in person but I was reliably informed that the corper who was killed had gone to his unit in ususu community in ahoada West LGA, on before the commencement of elections proper some miscreants came to the unit and disrupted the election process. seeing that elections wud not hold in his unit he decided to go back to his PPA on his way back to his PPA he was stopped by some mopol officers on duty, the mopol officers inquired why he was not at his duty post and he Xplained but the officer Insisted that he must go back to his unit.. Following d argument that ensued d officer now slapped the corper, the corper slapped the officer back and that was how he was killed... information has it that he was beaten to the death by the mopol officers and his colleagues
Ehn!
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by 2rucool(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's unfortunate but how will you as a Corp member after years of suffering in school would like to end your life just because of #20, 000 or less knowing fully-well that our politics for now is Do-or-die affair especially in some states that are known to be volatile state.
RIP to the dead.
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Tripleclick(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Seun should just create an "Unlike" button because of you!!

This is why you failed Jamb because you lack Critical reasoning!!

You don't Jump into conclusion without having much Evidence!!

So Mr, find someone else to blame for your failures and leave Buhari outta this!!

He is in a Retreat in Abuja!!
Which failure?? Mr man, you are very st'''''pid ,,, counter what i said, and stop dancing around my mention
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
oh dear Lord, why cant youth leave all dis karashika to vote themselves, u cant see their kids around polling centre, but we are ready to die for them
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by hero2000: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I want to use this medium to beg any young person who is still in school/about to graduate...(on 2 knees) please ignore this NYSC crap. Take your chances in something else please. No one can guarantee your safety. The government doesnt give a shìt about you. God knows if I was graduating at this time I wont.

Not everyone will keep their heads in one small corner and play it safe and low. That your begging won't work for most people. It is unfortunate that he/she died but life is a risk.
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by VanUrch(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mcpadosky:
How I wish our youths can learn from all this rubbish, all this Apc and PDP men don't even have dere cousins in dis country and we're here killing our selves because of all dis silly politicians. both Amaechi, Wike, dakuku and ibiam samitary they are all they same. they are friends with permanent interest, have u red any news that Amaechi cousin was killed or Wike relation killed or dakuku or samitary relation killed. let's be wise and mind our business.
I rest my case

My Uncle is a politician and I'm still in this country...and so Is his last born..na who no go no know..I didn't vote on the day of election...I only campaigned and ended it there..,no be who dem see there na ihm dem go shoot...Its high time we dropped this do or die election mentality...this is Nigeria...your vote can't and will never count...and with the next generation(which happen to be ours)...forget it..it can only get worse
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Chrixtopha(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
The blood of those killed in the River state re run election is on the tribunal that cancelled the election at first
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by PecE2Make: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
This pure and original lie. Not every news I take serious. I came from dis Local govt and no Corper was recorded dead. Show evidence
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Orikinla(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is it by force for NYSC members to work for INEC? Which stupid national service? For cultists who don't care to kill anybody in their Satanic greed for power?
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by chidicollins: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
agabusta:
Rivers Rerun: Missing INEC Electoral Officer Found, Youth Corps INEC Ad Hoc staff killed

INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner in Rivers State, Mr Aniedi Ikoiwak, has confirmed that the electoral officer for Ikwerre who was earlier declared missing during the Rivers rerun election has been found alive.

Mr Osifo Osaze is reported to have been attacked by gunmen who opened fire on his vehicle but he managed to escape his assailants into the bush.

The REC told Channels Television that Mr Osaze was found with bullet wounds and has been taken to hospital for treatment.

In another incident, a Youth Corps ad hoc INEC official was killed during violence at a polling unit in Ahoada West Local Government area on Saturday.

Mr Ikoiwak said that further announcements on the polls will be made in due course.

INEC had suspended further activities in the Rivers State rerun elections following the violent incidents trailing the conduct of the polls.

In a statement late on Sunday, INEC’s Director in charge of Voter Education and Publicity, Oluwole Osaze-Uzzi, regretted that “some of these elections witnessed the disruption of the process, including the barricading of some of the INEC Local Government offices and Registration Area Centres (RACs) used for the distribution of Electoral materials which led to the late commencement of the exercise in some places and consequently, its smooth take off”.

He said that “the suspension does not affect constituencies where the exercise has been completed and the results declared by the returning officers”.

INEC had earlier suspended election in eight local government areas of the state.

Addressing reporters earlier on Sunday the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr Aniedi Ikoiwak, said that the cancelation was due to irregularities at the affected local government areas.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/21/rivers-rerun-missing-inec-electoral-officer-found/

Rest In Peace Okonta Dumebi
Samuel ( RV/15B/5539 ) ... Aka sammy
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by chidicollins: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
agabusta:
Rivers Rerun: Missing INEC Electoral Officer Found, Youth Corps INEC Ad Hoc staff killed

INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner in Rivers State, Mr Aniedi Ikoiwak, has confirmed that the electoral officer for Ikwerre who was earlier declared missing during the Rivers rerun election has been found alive.

Mr Osifo Osaze is reported to have been attacked by gunmen who opened fire on his vehicle but he managed to escape his assailants into the bush.

The REC told Channels Television that Mr Osaze was found with bullet wounds and has been taken to hospital for treatment.

In another incident, a Youth Corps ad hoc INEC official was killed during violence at a polling unit in Ahoada West Local Government area on Saturday.

Mr Ikoiwak said that further announcements on the polls will be made in due course.

INEC had suspended further activities in the Rivers State rerun elections following the violent incidents trailing the conduct of the polls.

In a statement late on Sunday, INEC’s Director in charge of Voter Education and Publicity, Oluwole Osaze-Uzzi, regretted that “some of these elections witnessed the disruption of the process, including the barricading of some of the INEC Local Government offices and Registration Area Centres (RACs) used for the distribution of Electoral materials which led to the late commencement of the exercise in some places and consequently, its smooth take off”.

He said that “the suspension does not affect constituencies where the exercise has been completed and the results declared by the returning officers”.

INEC had earlier suspended election in eight local government areas of the state.

Addressing reporters earlier on Sunday the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr Aniedi Ikoiwak, said that the cancelation was due to irregularities at the affected local government areas.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/21/rivers-rerun-missing-inec-electoral-officer-found/

Rest In Peace Okonta Dumebi
Samuel ( RV/15B/5539 ) ...Aka Sammy

Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by billyG(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
Yeah, We should fold our hands and watch a sitting minister of an administration whose zero respect for the country's institutions is well documented to threaten us with federal might ? If you people are blind and deaf to Amaechi's political machinations in Rivers State with the blessings of Buhari ,then we are ready to go to any length to make the world know the true nature of the man we call our 'President' .
That is exactly what Gej & wike did last yr 2015 election.
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Bugos4real(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
I blame Amaechi for the election problems in rivers.He is working against the wish of his people,in connivance with the power at center. He has failed to realize that his dream of leadership was achieved under the PDP and now he has betrayed his people by carrying broom. worst still trying to imposeit on rivers
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
billyG:

That is exactly what Gej & wike did last yr 2015 election.
But we voted for change , where is the change my brother ?

Even while GEJ and his wife were purportedly at it , were people , innocent citizens dying left , right and center ?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by authority2006(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Tripleclick:
BUHARI CONTESTED WITH IGBO MAN.. DID IGBOS VOTE HIM?? NO!

HE CONTESTED 3 TIMES... DID IGBOS VOTED FOR HIM?? NOO!!

YOU KNOW WHY??

BUHARI HAS NO SINGLE HUMANITY IN HIM, A RELIGIOUS ARROGANT FANATIC

MORE FIGHTS AND BLOOD SHED MAY CONTINUE AS FAR AS BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT... HE HAS INSERTED HATRED AMONG PEOPLE AND TRIBES... 2019 Will be more bloody

DOGS AND BABOONS!! i hail

When corpers were killed in the North, you remember the names you all called them? Animals and barbarians! Now that your people have turned animals and barbarians, you couldn't call them by their names. All what you remember now is dogs and baboons, how convenient? North, South you all have the same barbaric behaviour in your genes, no difference whatsoever.
Re: NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA by billyG(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Truckpusher:
But we voted for change , where is the change my brother ?

Even while GEJ and his wife were purportedly at it , were people , innocent citizens dying left , right and center ?
Yes pple where dying unless u are not frm rivers state.did u voted 4 change b honest 4 once.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Ogba Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.