Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him (3005 Views)

Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) / Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! / Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Bf (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by talktomazech: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
A mother and daughter having sex with the same man may sound hard to believe, but it's a necessity for women in one Bangladeshi tribe.
Read on....

As a child in rural Bangladesh, Orola Dalbot, liked growing up around her father and mother's husband, Noten. Noten was handsome, with a broad smile. "I thought my mother was lucky," Orola says. "I started touching,,,,,,

What do you friends say about this

To cut long story short, daughter has 3 kids for him, mom has 2 for him...

Read the full story:

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/orola#

***Register to get daily hottest viral news + jobs straight to your inbox!

Click here to register - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by talktomazech: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
**Featuring***

Latest jobs!

If you are looking for a job, you may wish to check out these newly advertised positions:

Read details and apply...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Watta world we live in grin? we are amazed everyday tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by Realhommie(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wonders shall never cease, it is a waaaaaaaa.

Read a story too of one tribe where their women marry more than one husband, i think India or Pakistan. And one lady in particular is shared by 4 brothers i think, married to them all and they are actually ok with it. Jeezzzzz
Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by kilokeys(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Let's see what he does with the grand daughter
Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by vizkiz: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Indians? Why am I not surprised? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is strong! Reeally strong. I wonder where some get their mentality from. Btw.."He has a handsome smile" or so got me cracking. Her definition of handsome must be effed up!
Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by NiRfreak(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
May be its not even a taboo in the first place.....who knows??...cos we are too used to given rules, law , on hw to live
Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by talktomazech: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Many things are really happening in this world!!

Re: Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him by cruzita(f): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
na wa oo is all I can say

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Married Sex Starved Lagos Wife / Tag A Friend To Answer / Is My Ass Big Or Small... View It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.