Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) (5971 Views)

Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by fergie1989(f): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Two identical twins who share a bed with their joint boyfriend have now revealed they both plan to marry him.

Anna and Lucy DeCinque, from Perth, Australia, both plan to tie the knot with boyfriend Ben Byrne having met him on Facebook five years ago. The 30-year-old sisters say they plan to travel to Tucson, Arizona, to say their three-way vows.

Arizona's constitution bans polygamy but lists no punishment - meaning many travel for wedding services which are described as 'spiritual' rather than legal unions.

According to UK Mirror, announcing their intentions on YouTube, the pair said: "We’ve been with him for five years so he’s twinning and winning… We do want to marry the same man and his name is Ben.And now we've been thinking, how is that going to work? Many debate is it possible? Can it really work? I don't really know. "We've actually heard in Tucson [America] you can get married."

The twins baffled ITV's This Morning hosts Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby as they bluntly admitted they sleep with him at the same time earlier this year.

They said: "We're in the mood at the same time. He's a lucky guy, He needs double the energy, he gets double the love and double the attention." "We're not hurting anyone and it makes us happy. "We're always going to be together. Because we're with each other 24/7 of our lives it's so much easier to share a boyfriend."

Source: http://www.ogbeta.org/2016/12/identical-twins-who-share-boyfriend.html

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by kinzation(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Chei....how I wish I was d guy... grin

12 Likes

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by henrinco(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Lucky man

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by davide470(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Let's give it up for Ben.

He has accomplished an extraordinairë feat.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2016
When me i dey here never even see one woman, na hin this guy dey dust two together. Chaiii what a wicked world.

7 Likes

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by kheengjay(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2016
but why ...... when am so single n searching that even my autocorrect changes "singing" to "single" everytime am typing

isorite oh

walks out pf thread ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Ain't He lucky? cheesy
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by nepapole(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Hml in advance.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by humpito(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Lucky guy

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by kinzation(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2016
kheengjay:
but why ...... when am so single n searching that even my autocorrect chances "singing" to "single" everytime am typing
Even 'changes' turns to chances
grin

isorite oh

walks out pf thread ....

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
I am Jideamugiaka and i cannot be deceived.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
I am Jideamugiaka, l cannot be deceived.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by CyberGypsy(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
This is photoshop undecided .

Damn, they are beautiful .. see fresh babes
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2016
This should go down in history.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2016
I've seen them on TV. I think the girls are mentally disturbed Tbh. Look at their eyes they got crazy eyes. Can I add this is incest and it's against the law to marry 2 women so that is a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by FreeSpirited: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
3some all the time.....This guy dey enjoy....
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Eazie351(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Chai...see fine gehls wan waste talent

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
I've seen them on TV. I think the girls are mentally disturbed Tbh. Look at their eyes they got crazy eyes. Can I add this is incest and it's against the law to marry 2 women so that is a lost cause.

Seriously, that's what I think too. There must be something weird behind their decision to marry the same man.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Chineke Nna !!!
See double package this man carry.

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Emasel(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

How is it incest? It's not in anyway incest. The man is not blood related with the sisters so he can marry both of them if he so wishes.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2016

I remember them At Another Botched episode. Plastic Queens. grin

well, Cheers to them!
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
blackberlin:

Seriously, that's what I think too. There must be something weird behind their decision to marry the same man.

For real who has a 3some with their sister if not mad person. When you hear them on TV you understand their not wired correctly. They've had countless plastic surgery. If I had twins I would push for them to have separate identity so as not to confuse them. It's cute when they're babies but after a certain age they need to function individually.

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Emasel:

How is it incest? It's not in anyway incest. The man is not blood related with the sisters so he can marry both of them if he so wishes.

The sister have sex in the same bed with him. No you can't legally marry sisters. And if sisters having a 3some isn't incest then what is.

Men think with the wrong head when it comes to sex. This is incest. It's against Islam, Christianity and Judaism and I'm sure other religions. Morally and ethically it's wrong.

What if they were men and shared a bed with one wife wouldn't that be messed up? Or is it because it's women that it's okay?
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2016
hmmm that's nice but for me if ....twin just can't do dah Bleep am dammm jealous
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by HIScraziness(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2016
iykekelvins:
Chineke Nna !!!

See double package this man carry.

What other blessing can be more than this bruh?? grin grin
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by edudguy(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2016
From b. oobs to face all I see is surgery
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

For real who has a 3some with their sister if not mad person. When you hear them on TV you understand their not wired correctly. They've had countless plastic surgery. If I had twins I would push for them to have separate identity so as not to confuse them. It's cute when they're babies but after a certain age they need to function individually.

You're spot on! I think this phase of life is just about promotion of negative things. No doubt, the world is fast coming to an end.
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by DAramis: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by DAramis: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Karashika girlsgrin ... The man should pen down his will.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Now, I am jealous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jude Efcc / Pictures That Will Make You Look Twice Before Understanding them / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.