Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. (1266 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by JoaHynppes(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
A lady brought up a topic yesterday saying "men shouldn't get married if they don't have a car and a house" and Some people said men get married because of sex. Wtf is that?
Alot of men get married because they wanna....
1. have children or they wanna build up a family.

2. get married because they feel it's time to do so. They wanna settle down or they feel they are already old enough to get married

And as for sex?
1.There are alot of ladies out there, so why would a right thinking man spend a whole lot of money just to have some 10minutes excitement when you can do that outside everyday with 15% of your wages?
2. 99.9% of men still cheat on their wives even after getting married for the so called "sex"....you don't expect them to keep seeing and feeling the same thing all-day when there are different feelings out there.
3.what's so special about the females private part? Some wives can make their husbands feel irritated one day if they don't clean it up properly and I bet it's gonna make the husband not go close to his wife for a long time and he may not even share the bed with her....
4. Sex is OVERRATED!!! ....i personally don't know what a lot of females are always feeling like, they feeling like their private parts are special product from heaven. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Godfullsam(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Three gbosas for the OP.

If men actually get married mainly becausse of sex, why are they chasing other women outside and why do we hear cases of women complaining that their husband no longer sleep with them

Truth is, there is more to marriage than sex... Sex is truly overrated.
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by solid3(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Could this be the reason why Banky W, D'Bang, MI and the rest of our celebrities have not married?

OP please tell us why men should marry.
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by cruzita(f): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided I don't know why dey get married so the men should tell us
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by kniru: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
I gerrtit but fvck men!!!!
They will always cheat!!!

Qquote me nd I will slapp u tru NL undecided
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
undecided I don't know why dey get married so the men should tell us
I second this
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by horladmejy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
getting married is a huge decision....men get married not boiz....and also getting married is of two types

1, getting married without zero mind..meaning married but you still get side chick or you can still later cheat on her

2. getting married with zero mind.

getting married cos of sex isn't ideal to say cos you can even continue sex after marriage outside which is wrong..the right man want to build a FAM,have a permanent terrain.,..a niche....his name..and it entails a lot to make that decision..its not about she get belle so we must marry stage now sha.a lot more jare..make my head pause for here.my opinion
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Men simply get married because society demands it. Dats all!
They are incapable of falling in love and staying faithful.
Its a man's world so they should enjoy. sad

Just that most of them are going to hell on d last day. cheesy

He who laughs last laughs best.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Michizzy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Then why do they get married?
Men are indeed confused... undecided
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by horladmejy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

and you go marry oo undecided your Monika na male or female self?? speak for the ladies biko grin why does ladies get married??
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by JoaHynppes(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Godfullsam:
Three gbosas for the OP.

If men actually get married mainly becausse of sex, why are they chasing other women outside and why do we hear cases of women complaining that their husband no longer sleep with them

Truth is, there is more to marriage than sex... Sex is truly overrated.
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by RuggedArab: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
I gerrtit but fvck men!!!!
They will always cheat!!!

Smh. Women will always want men. It is so natural.

You people trying to change natural laws; it won't work.

"Fvck men.... Fvck that.... Fvck shit... Bullshit men.... Etc". All these are hypocritical lines from ladies.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
RuggedArab:

Smh. Women will always want men. It is so natural.

You people trying to change natural laws; it won't work.

"Fvck men.... Fvck that.... Fvck shit... Bullshit men.... Etc". All these are hypocritical lines from ladies.
U guys are polygamous in nature so fvck men undecided cheesy tongue

How are u?
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by RuggedArab: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
U guys are polygamous in nature so fvck men undecided cheesy tongue

How are u?

You claim men are "polygamous" in nature yet you still love, care and cherish polygamous men? and you still want these "polygamous men" in nature to love you back too?

Well..... that is your personal assertion, generally it is not true. Women should learn not to change natural things. The more you try to change it, the more it becomes more complicated and the more you have headache.

I am beautiful. How are you doing?
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Kanyekels(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
I gerrtit but fvck men!!!! They will always cheat!!!

The girls ain't loyal
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by frisby: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
mineANDurs:

Your dad taught you this?
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2016
RuggedArab:

You claim men are "polygamous" in nature yet you still love, care and cherish polygamous men? and you still want these "polygamous men" in nature to love you back too?

Well..... that is your personal assertion, generally it is not true. Women should learn not to change natural things. The more you try to change it, the more it becomes more complicated and the more you have headache.

I am beautiful. How are you doing?

U don come again with ur 'philosophy'

I'm also fine, tanks
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Kanyekels:

The girls ain't loyal
undecided undecided
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by olatex25(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:

yeye natu....
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by olatex25(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:

yeye natu....
Re: Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
olatex25:

yeye natu....
undecided undecided
English pls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Do This? / My Problem With Modern Day Ladies......greatiyk4u / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Approach A Girl On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.