Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) (4280 Views)

Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott / PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by emmddy: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
During the last election this is how PDP share money on election day while vote is ongoing...

4 Likes

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by HungerBAD: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Two crimes in one here .

First,sharing money for vote openly,and using underage children to vote.

To INEC, this is a photographic evidence on how the election was rigged in Rivers State,by the PDP and their agents.

The ones they got tires of cutting up with Machetes,they induced with money. And this is the reason why the results should not only be canceled,but the PDP as a Party,and Wike as the Governor held accountable.

To the people supporting Wike, I ask you a simple question. If PDP or Wike is that popular in Rivers State,why then do they need to kill and bribe their way into power?

A good answer gets a N20 ECONET recharge card.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Pidggin(f): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
So did they force anybody to vote for them? Were people dragged, blindfolded and forced to thumb print against their will? Una no get work

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by mirabel001(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
so y ar u tellin us? Sour looser!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by NavierStokes(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Outdated photograph

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pidggin:
So did they force anybody to vote for them? Were people dragged, blindfolded and forced to thumb print against their will? Una no get work

Nice democracy!!

And when they buy purewater for 20naira, they will shout "Buhari"...

When they pay "perfume levy" they will shout "Buhari"

When they rent 1 room apartment for 100,000 naira, they will shout Buhari...

Thuda will fire anybody that disturbs that my "Mentor" Buhari..!!

Oyo state Rocks jare!!

#teamcheaplife!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
so no mek PDP no provide logistics again abi?
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
wanking on your head is a must.

BiafraBushBoy:

Nice democracy!!

And when they buy purewater for 20naira, they will shout "Buhari"...

When they pay "perfume levy" they will shout "Buhari"

When they rent 1 room apartment for 100,000 naira, they will shout Buhari...

Thuda will fire anybody that disturbs that my "Mentor" Buhari..!!

Oyo state Rocks jare!!

#teamcheaplife!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Alonga: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op.how much ameachi give to you to post a house assembly member in delta state sharing money for his constituency people as pdp in river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
angels09:
wanking on your head is a must.

I LEAD, you FOLLOW!!

Keep up the chase!!

Jobless farmer!!
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Monalisa185(f): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
after collecting the money, so what's the need of opening a thread? abi na the money you take buy data ni?

2 Likes

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
wanking on your head will make you grow sense... farming is a noble job...boi...meanwhile am above and you're below....infinitely.

BiafraBushBoy:

I LEAD, you FOLLOW!!

Keep up the chase!!

Jobless farmer!!
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Better to share the money than pocketing the N5b giving to you by the dullard and refusing to share it since you knw u won't get any vote and trying to cause confusion so that state of emergency could be declared.

I just wana make common sense... Amaechi & Buhari are failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by yudee233: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Two crimes in one here .

To INEC, this is a photographic evidence on how the election was rigged in Rivers State,by the PDP and their agents.

The ones they got tires of cutting up with Machetes,they induced with money. And this is the reason why the results should not only be canceled,but the PDP as a Party,and Wike as the Governor held accountable.

To the people supporting Wike, I ask you a simple question. If PDP or Wike is that popular in Rivers State,why then do they need to kill and bribe their way into power?

So you only got N20 recharge card for typing this report. That is called change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
These people should be shot to death undecided

Don't quote me
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by ijaw1stson: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
@op ur name de affect you scata

if I am to believe this outdated pix, just one question....

what about the underage voters who voted for Mr Tourist last yr during the elections? does that mean we should also kick him out?
go chop food jareeee... hunger is bad indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Goddex: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
sd
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by kingdompropty: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
I thought I saw this picture in 2015. I have a feeling that APCs membership qualification is ability to lie and turn truth on its head. tongue

3 Likes

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by NoreenUG(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sharing money is better than sharing bullets like APC did.

2 Likes

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by sosanova: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
emmddy:
During the last election this is how PDP share money on election day while vote is ongoing...

@ OP u are a bastard n a grade 1 zombie
That picture is an old picture of a politician in Delta state that pictures is over 2 years old, what do u zombies gain by posting propaganda on Nairaland.
Rivers People have Rejected Amaechi n APC, so u Zombies should let peace reign in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Hunger: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
ijaw1stson:

what about the underage voters who voted for Mr Tourist last yr during the elections? does that mean we should also kick him out?
why are u calling me?
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by temitemi1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
The picture is as old as ur president,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
ijaw1stson:

Thank God you now admit that there was underage voting in the South aswell
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by willele(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
That pic is old pics beside that is not rivers state. Try something else pls.

1 Like

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by psucc(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Far away better than APC

No money during campaign no money during election no money after Promised heaven and earth still comeback to deny every bit of their promises

1 Like

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by BeauHomme: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP I saw this same picture sometime ago, and it wasn't Rivers state.

You're obviously without conscience. With all this darkness of heart, I really wonder how you folks sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by senatorbayor(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lies lies lies.

This picture is an old picture and was used during the 2015 election also

1 Like

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
angels09:
wanking on your head will make you grow sense... farming is a noble job...boi...meanwhile am above and you're below....infinitely.

Ok my dear FARMER.

Lol

grin
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by freeze001(f): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Two crimes in one here .

OP! This is Delta State. Get your facts straight and desist from lies all in a bid to justify the mayhem and intimidation brought to play by Amaechi not to talk of the blatant malpractices recorded.

1 Like

Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Obj is farmer, Dangote a farmer, IBB a farmer, Afe Babalola a farmer, Danjuma is a farmer, Abdulsalami also a farmer, Olu Falae a farmer, Saraki is also a farmer..........thanks for adding me to the prestigious list.

BiafraBushBoy:

Ok my dear FARMER.

Lol

grin
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
angels09:
Obj is farmer, Dangote a farmer, IBB a farmer, Afe Babalola a farmer, Danjuma is a farmer, Abdulsalami also a farmer, Olu Falae a farmer, Saraki is also a farmer..........thanks for adding me to the prestigious list.

Keep giving yourself false Hope!!

smiley

Shamless Pig farmer!!

Mention me again, I will show you why my Oga(Nnamdi Kanu) is still held despite court orders!!

Anu Gambia!!
Re: This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) by Pavarottii(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Stale pic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos / Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude / Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.