Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 (3316 Views)

Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 by ElCount: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Really. So why do I have to believe? If you pay for my rent, I don't need to 'believe' you did, in order to enjoy the facilities. Why can't I pay for my sin? Where did this imaginary debt come from?

Please, since you claim to communicate him, tell him that if it is repentance that he wants, he should come and die on another cross for me to see.

You demand a sign? Here's what the bible says
Mt 12:39-40 "But Jesus replied, only an evil, adulterous
generation would demand a miraculous sign; but the only
sign I will give them is the sign of the prophet Jonah 40-For
as Jonah was in the belly of the great fish for three days and
three nights, so will the Son of Man be in the heart of the
earth for three days and three nights."
Keep waiting for Him to come and die again so u can believe goodluck with that.
In Heb 11:6 we are told "But without faith its impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him"
Hence without faith the word of God will obviously be foolishness to you especially given the fact that you want to interpret the Word with human mind and logic.
Luke 20:29 "...Blessed are those who believe without seeing me"

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 by Mayorcomp: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bravo! Nice replies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Enigma Of John The Baptist / Ogboni Society, All You Need To Know / The Curse Of Calvary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.