Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates (10712 Views)

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by godoluwa(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
mumu party

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by doskie(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
I don port go lag. I nor even know watin dey play for edo state again.
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by overall90: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
I urge the good people of Edo not to let APC deceive them again.
they simply have nothing to offer.

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by mrphysics(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
PDP is handicapped in this state. It is an APC guaranteed state. the odd is in favour of APC, and just like Sis/bro NgeneUkwenu stated, whoever is the APC flag bearer is the governor of Redo state. Oshiomole won't risk the state. We will give Amechi N50billion to deliver the state. grin
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Originality007: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Silly IPOB Youths above: Whoever gets APC ticket in Edo is already the governor... grin
day dreaming.. grin

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Silly IPOB Youths above: Whoever gets APC ticket in Edo is already the governor... grin

must you always patch in every thread, How Edo election take concern you?

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by EROMS38(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Edo is PDP...To hell with d islamic party APC

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by ionsman: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Whoever thinks PDP will win Edo election is a DUNCE.
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
do you remember the protest in edo, sometimes last year when almost all d women in benin city and environs protested almost unclad against oshiomole govt? that portend evil. its a pointer to oshiomole's failure in edo state

look back to our past governors and tell me btw APC and PDP which one is preferable
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by anonimi: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
drsteroid:
Waiting patiently to know oshiomole's successor..PDP has no business in edo State.God bless Edo state

Abeg, what is Oshi-Omo-Ole's record for 8 years in Edo state?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by anonimi: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by LordAdam: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
MRSALT:
Again politicians with smooth tongue. He promised to create jobs and alleviate poverty. But he failed to explain how he can do that. With dwindling monthly federal allocation, aspirants must give us figures and statistics of what they want to do and the plausible effective method to achieve their targets

Allah, Your head correct well well!!!

Abeg chop knuckle.

Whether APC or PDP or KOWA sef, the time of blind, stupid, baseless promises are over. Say what you want to do, how you intend to do it, the time frame within which you want to do, the problems you expect to face and how you expect to efface such problems. Every thing should be with verifiable figures and statistics.

If you cannot do that, better shift.

-Lord

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by dejavubobo1(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

How did he fail? Sebi he married a new wife for Edo State. grin grin grin
hahahaha na Edo state joy stick or osho baba own dey clear the cobwebs

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by comos: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2016
whoever comes out of APC is a loser.

EDO FOR PDP PDP FOR EDO

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Lexxy84(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
jtjohn:
This is the only condition that we make me cast my vote on the election day...

Two sodiers will body guard me on the election day after the election they can collect there soldiers back.

How can I risk my life on politicians who do not know I exist.

lolzz i reason along with u!

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by breakeven: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
They don't need to sell their votes. APC is a gonner in Edo state.

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by GodpunishBuhari: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You don start again leta u go hide

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
I can even sell my vote for £1. If u want it, come and collect it. If not, d way I go take press my thumb on d umbrella pishure in d polling unit ehh, d paper fit tear sef! Useless APC angry

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Faith111: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
MRSALT:
Again politicians with smooth tongue. He promised to create jobs and alleviate poverty. But he failed to explain how he can do that. With dwindling monthly federal allocation, aspirants must give us figures and statistics of what they want to do and the plausible effective method to achieve their targets

You nailed it....
How does he intend providing jobs?
How does he intend eradicating poverty?
How does he intend making them financially independent?

Only if we were sensible enough to ask Buhari what type of change he wanted to offer Nigerians and how he intends achieving Change, we would have known that APC was a party of Power Seeking People without any structure in place to rule this country.

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Ekakamba: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Are there no younger politicians in Nigeria? Old cargoes ti take over. grin
Angelberry:
Are there no younger politicians in Edo state old men ti take over

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by SycophanticGoat: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
do you remember the protest in edo, sometimes last year when almost all d women in benin city and environs protested almost unclad against oshiomole govt? that portend evil. its a pointer to oshiomole's failure in edo state

Don't mind that sycophant. Same Oshi-omo-ole that saw the highest allocations to Edo state and was part of the crooks that shared the funds from ECA. Same useless man has plunged Edo state into huge debts. He's truly a progressive but only to zombified APC supporters..

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Franklyf(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
chigoizie7:
I laff in swahili, because APC is also gone in EDO.,

Dem never see anything yet.

These people doesn't just know when they contradict themselves.

In the past 8yrs, the poverty level is above 60% and u still want to build on the legacies of the man in charge for the past 8yrs without reducing the poverty rates?

@times, I wonder if these people think we are dafts.
Thank you my Bro. He just talk, talk and talk without thinking. GOD bless Edo

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Ekakamba:
Are there no younger politicians in Nigeria? Old cargoes ti take over. grin
That's what Nigerians wanted, an old man full of promises. I saw the diary of granny who was about 80 years old, she wrote her goals down and I asked her, granny when will you fulfil all these goals? she didn't answer me. She died that same year. Anytime I remember that day I laugh. Too many promises, I don't take promises from old people serious.

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by martineinstein(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeew..

Benin people will sell their votes for a plate of Mama Ebo Peppered rice without meat.

haha... Her canteen still Dey exist
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Don't mind that sycophant. Same Oshi-omo-ole that saw the highest allocations to Edo state and was part of the crooks that shared the funds from ECA. Same useless man has plunged Edo state into huge debts. He's truly a progressive but only to zombified APC supporters..
on point bro dont mind the abokified aboki who, i believe is also a descendant of the dullard in chief of the federal republic

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by localblood(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
OBASEKI 2016!
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by crazyclown07(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
drsteroid:
Waiting patiently to know oshiomole's successor..PDP has no business in edo State.God bless Edo state

Can you stake your life on this statement you just spewed

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by san316(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
More like "don't sell your votes to other people. I will pay you double what they offer so that you can vote the right candidate, which is my candidate"

Crazy polithieftians.
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by nd07(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
APC has been buying other peop's vote, theirs will be bought also lol.

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by 2sydoflyf(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
drsteroid:
Oga I want to believe you are not from Edo state and from all feelers Edo will return to PDP.

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by BraniacX(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
oh! undecided so you're still alive and posting? "armchair analyst general" the elections are not far away, i'll remind you after the results

Senators To Contribute N300k Each For IDPs & Rehabilitation Of North-East / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Back FG On Fuel Sale Suspension, Border Residents Fume / House Of Reps Congratulates Ganduje On Supreme Court Victory