Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB (2204 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters / Buhari: You Have Disappointed Us, IPOB To Trump, Vow To Withdraw Support / Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by harmless011: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2016
g
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Goke7: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
DeadWrong:

Are you kidding me? IPod, take on on BH? BH will wipe Biafra out from the Nigeria map.

You mean the land of the rising sun go just vanish like that? Odikwa serious o grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Ooni:
what is this one talking.anybody that says the truth in yorubaland is called yiboe. Its time to stop that attitude. If you want me to start blaming ibo for our problems then u re joking. Its time we tell ourselves the truth as yorubas instead of dancing shamelessly on ibo thread and disgrace ourselves.
May it never be well with you and everything you represent if you're an Impostor, but if you're not then it shall be with you. Can I hear a loud amen?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Goke7:

You mean the land of the rising sun go just vanish like that? Odikwa serious o grin
Land of the rising drug you mean. Have you seen the thread where the Fulani herdsmen revenged the killing of just a single cow by killing 1 Igbo youth and kidnapping two of their women. Theses are just herd men oo, talk more of BH. Ha! bro..we need to fast and pray against extermination of the land of the rising drug

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Ooni: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
madridguy:
You feel ashamed to be a Yoruba ? So what happened in Mile 12 should have resulted into a big fracas ? Is that your point. I shake my head for you. You are under your comfort zone and you want people to start making trouble all the name of Yoruba must not agree. What stop you from starting from the Mallam shop next to your house or in your street. My brother, no tribe have monopoly of violence as there is never a winner in war. The little fracas happened at Mile 12 has left so many families in everlasting sorrow, so many house owners will forever be tenant, and yet you're not satisfied. We Yoruba's are Omoluabi and if you're ashamed to be associated with the tribe, you can port somewhere else where killing of innocent soul is celebrated and be an Hero in killing.

u are calling it little fracas...hausa invaded our own territory, killed, maimed, raped,burnt and left scott-free and u call it little fracas. I know we yorubas if an hausa kid calls a yoruba man barawo he will tell him thank sir. But they have gots to kill in our own place. Do u think what happened in mile 12 can happen in onitsha, aba or ph? No because Ibos wont allow it. Even the middle belt are getting wise. Only us left our problems and are talking abt ibos. Ijaw, hausa, tiv, efik,kanuri,igala and others dont talk about ibos the way we did. All over the country they now see us as fools because of this.

Pls lets stop clowning and focus on our problems

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by omenka(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Fight between ISIS and Al Qaeda- exactly what the world needs.

Please without much ado, get on with the damn rumble.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Ooni: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2016
DeadWrong:
[s]
May it never be well with you and everything you represent if you're an Impostor, but if you're not then it shall be with you. Can I hear a loud amen? [/s]
pa enu re

emi omo oodua
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Like they decimated and burnt yoruba houses in mile 12 disguising as Hausa traders?
E pain am...Is dat all there is,,yeye de smell grin
HammerTheirPapa:

Like they decimated and burnt yoruba houses in mile 12 disguising as Hausa traders?
E pain am...Is dat all there is,,yeye de smell

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by inkon: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Need a professional writer to do your writing, editing or proofreading?

Kindly contact us on whatsapp: 08038085317 or e-mail: ampemyink@gmail.com.

Is it a book (fictional or none), ebook, sales letter, project proposal, academic research or memoir?

Imagine having your pedigree in the prints - that would be the story of who you truly are, starting from your far-gone fathers down to as far as you can remember. What can be more precious, a gift to posterity?

Reach us today and get your job done as urgent as you want it. Our pledge is timely delivery of 100% plagiarism-free, high quality job.

Regards.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by mich24(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Ooni:
pa enu re

emi omo oodua
Hahahahahahaha.....Joker! IPod has now become a cancer that no one is willing to associate with. Forming what you're not is an easy way out of this frustration. I understand! You're welcome anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Have you been to the North before ?

Ooni:
u are calling it little fracas...hausa invaded our own territory, killed, maimed, raped,burnt and left scott-free and u call it little fracas. I know we yorubas if an hausa kid calls a yoruba man barawo he will tell him thank sir. But they have gots to kill in our own place. Do u think what happened in mile 12 can happen in onitsha, aba or ph? No because Ibos wont allow it. Even the middle belt are getting wise. Only us left our problems and are talking abt ibos. Ijaw, hausa, tiv, efik,kanuri,igala and others dont talk about ibos the way we did. All over the country they now see us as fools because of this.

Pls lets stop clowning and focus on our problems
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
madridguy:
I don't know why this is comical to me. Both Boko Haram and IPOB are terrorists group. They both have same manifesto, to disrupt Nigeria, bring pains and sorrow to Nigerians, disturb our Unity, steal our freedom and they both preached hatred. Both Boko Haram and IPOB sects should leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone, we don't want you on our soil.
Comparing Boko Haram with IPOB? That says a lot about you... you're disgusting. Do you even know what "terrorism" means?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
I should ask you about terrorism. check and get back at me and tell me the difference.

Ayomikun37:
Comparing Boko Haram with IPOB? That says a lot about you... you're disgusting. Do you even know what "terrorism" means?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Men, I'm Igbo, don't support IPOB, but this is a very silly statement to make. Your idiocy no get part 2.
Absolutely...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Fans Blast Edo Governor Aspirant, Godwin Obaseki On His Facebook Page / Pls Is It Possible To Edit My Voters Card / Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.