Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters (11963 Views)

2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sirequity(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
BOKO Haram terrorists have threatened to resume attacks on media houses across the country that has been misinforming the public about their operation, lying against them and dishonouring their prophet, ‘Mohammad’.

This is after it claimed to have attacked Thisday Newspaper in 2012.

The terrorist which listed out their prime targets made the threat on a video published on YouTube on Thursday.

The media houses listed as their prime targets includes Punch Newspaper, Daily Sun Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, Guardian Newspaper, The Nation Newspaper, Tribune Newspaper, National Accord Newspaper, Leadership Newspaper, Daily Trust Newspaper, People’s Daily Newspaper.

The terrorists extended their threats to broadcast media which includes VOA Hausa and Radio France international.

It also extended its threat to online news medium Sahara Reporters.

The terrorists also promised to unleash more mayhem on the citizens for every of their family members dealt with by the government.

Below is the full transcript of the video:

Read more: http://headline.com.ng/boko-haram-attack-media-houses-sahara-reporters/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sirequity(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Boko boiz are struggling for survival

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Well,I am hopeful security should be strengthened,$1bn has been released,they should be decimated........

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by NaoSlay: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Boko Haram has been defeated and doesn't exist anymore , what we have are scattered jihadists bombarded by the Nigerian army doing their individual bidding.

That what haters won't understand and comprehend when lai Mohammed said they have been technically defeated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sirequity(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:
Well,I am hopeful security should be strengthened,$1bn has been released,they should be decimated........

This is a plan so that the fg can corner the $1billion.

They have urged their boys to step up attack since Nigerians through the media condemned the withdrawal.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by AngryNaijaMan: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari haven't paid them their December salary or wetin?

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

They have urged their boys to step up attack since Nigerians through the media condemned the withdrawal.
Baba,you get wisdom ooooo
I wanted to make the Boko Haram NL spokesperson below you and below my 1st comment(same person) happy grin

19 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by AngryNaijaMan: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

Madam give this man 5 bottles of chilled beer.

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Yian1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think it is when we eradicate their source, Godfathers(whom those in government might know ) that the insurgency here and there will cease.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra new supreme leader has spoken,
We are all shaking
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

Add 2 join,on me.....I go pay

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ipob ipob ipob.

How many times did i call you guys.

Allah bless boko haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

Barman, one more bottle on my bill grin

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sirequity(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

fergie001:

dunkem21:

8 bottles for me alone?

grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Federal government(apc)wants to eliminate media critics through their famous tool (boko haram)which has been reported as "technically defeated" angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Iyajelili(f): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Boko haram is a terrorist group, i repeat Boko haram is a terrorist group but the lies and propaganda by this administration has angered even the acclaimed bad guys. Therefore, i leave this administration to be judged by God.
That been said, You guys should stop counting scores with the govt with innocent lives and take your bombing to Aso-rock where your voice will be heard almost immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
dunkem21:

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Olanike50: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is really annoying
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
ftyuikl,
Me again
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by staystrong(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
i don't what I want to use this booked space for self
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by SurePresident: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wow! I perfectly agree with this guy below. If you agree click Like, if not click Share.
EternalBeing:
They keep sharing Billions of Nigerian Southern Oil Money in the deceitful name of fighting BH. Fulani herdsmen have wantonly been killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, yet the tribal bigot President has not ensured justice done as expected of a GOD-fearing Father of Nation. His refusal to bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging proliferation of evil in the Land. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. During their tenures, Jonathan and Obasajo priortize Human Life regardless of tribe and protected Christians from these evil people. But the current islamic bigot at the top ONLY values his people. Jihad is going on against Christians and you are pretending?! Christian Presidents always value Life. WE NEED A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA IN 2019. It is Your RIGHT, stop being slaves. Unite and frantically fight for it, IT SHALL HAPPEN IF YOU BELIEVE. THEY CAN WHO THINK THEY CAN! The Campaign showed be announced in all Churches, that's the only Way Christians would be safe. With enough support, Trump can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. The Book of Revelations (Revelation 21:8 ) has promised that Senseless fearful Christians that has refused fight this satanic evil going on shall be roasted in HellFire. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by eruchboy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
BH Should start with the top media houses we have for now,liar mohammed & his BMC
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

Baba,you get wisdom ooooo
I wanted to make the Boko Haram NL spokesperson below you and below my 1st comment(same person) happy grin

lol
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sotall(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by potterdon: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shakau our able brother please bomb us to the promise land grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by kingaruoture(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
They want to settle their Godfather for a good job done
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

You are wise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News As ESN Terrorist Is Killed This Afternoon PHOTOS / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / ‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.