Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pls Is It Possible To Edit My Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Is It Possible To Edit My Voters Card (2193 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / ‘national ID Card To Replace Voters Card In 2019 Election’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is It Possible To Edit My Voters Card by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2016
There was a mistake on the date of birth for my voters card. Has anyone edited his or her voters card B4? I have no other valid ID card as FRSC refused to give me my permanent drivers license for over 4 months now. Same with the National ID card. Na ordinary slip dem give me all dis while. I'm thinking of going to INEC office to make the change Bt I'm not sure if they will do it. Anyone with an Idea?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Wants Buhari's Sack By NAAS / Check Out These Newly Completed Roads In Anambra / "APC And Buhari Keep Making Mistakes After Mistakes"- Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.