Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question (2535 Views)

Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q / Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo / See How A Guy Stylishly. Insulted A Girl He Was Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 22, 2016
I dont know what to tell her, i just feel a special connection between us and she wants me to EXPLAIN why i like her!!! i asked her out and i dont want her to say no, what do i tell her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by xreal: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Let me ask google....
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by solid3(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2016
If I were you and she is Tchidi,i will just tell her;

I like everything 'bout her. Form the way she smiles to the way she talk and make reasonable comments on NL. Her sexy walk drives me crazy. Her good sense of knowing what fits her. She's just a superb woman you wanner be with. She's just one of a kind.

kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Adonis3: 5:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Baby, the love I have for you is like copied assignment

I just can't EXPLAIN itcheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken

8 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by michiyke2003(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell her that you like her because of the presence of buhari as the president of Nigeria who promised to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar,tell her that you will fly her abroad to live in usa once 1 naira eqaul 1 dollar. Funny youth who is thinking about what to tell a woman when the economy of the state he reside is in shamble. Keep on thinking
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by rawpadgin(m): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell her the likeness u have for her is like copied assignment
U just can't explain it

Or tell her u don't understand why u like her, the more u try to understand the more u like her & the more u like the fact that u like her

By the way, how old her u
I nor wan corrupt small pikin o

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol, nairalanders you guys can be very funny, this is just a post for fun sake and most of you are taking it all personal, nawa o. Abi na the economy ni lol.

Let's just have fun instead of hating, moreover some guys do face this challenge sometimes that's why I posted it here, your reasonable comments might be helping someone out there... Instead of taking it all serious.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by ShakurM(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Give me her number first
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 22, 2016
ShakurM:
Give me her number first

Hahaha, so you could help me tell her abi? Lol I like your style jare
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2016
I think a girl asked me Dat question years back. Although I told her that way way too early, my bad tho. So I just ddnt have any reason for her answer whch made me mute on that..

I"v learnt my lesson and before I ever say those words again, I must have meant them
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Afrok(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Come on Op... that question is as simple as stating the obvious about her, just like if someone should ask me why or what I like about Arsenal fc. I'll simply tell the person the good, the bad and the ugly about Arsenal fc.

See Op, because she's a lady doesn't mean u'll lie or sugarcoat everything about her, tell her the bitter truth about things you like about her including her k-leg (just example). I'm sure she would've heard plenty sweet words, why not tell her what she's yet to hear and wait patiently.

If u tell her u like only the good sides of her then u are lying or yet to know her better, knowing only the good sides can't keep or start a relationship, knowing the bad sides very well DOES.

No be Every time person go dey tell these ladies sweet words, shuo shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I think a girl asked me Dat question years back. Although I told her that way way too early, my bad tho. So I just ddnt have any reason for her answer whch made me mute on that..

I"v learnt my lesson and before I ever say those words again, I must have meant them

Yeah, girls really do ask that question and you were just a flirt then prepare for the big mess up. Nice contribution bro
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Afrok:
Come on Op... that question is as simple as stating the obvious about her, just like if someone should ask me why or what I like about Arsenal fc. I'll simply tell the person the good, the bad and the ugly about Arsenal fc.

See Op, because she's a lady doesn't mean u'll lie or sugarcoat everything about her, tell her the bitter truth about things you like about her including her k-leg (just example). I'm sure she would've heard plenty sweet words, why not tell her what she's yet to hear and wait patiently.

If u tell her u like only the good sides of her then u are lying or yet to know her better, knowing only the good sides can't keep or start a relationship, knowing the bad sides very well DOES.

No be Every time person go dey tell these ladies sweet words, shuo shocked

LOL dude you are very funny, but I like your input
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Dey there dey dull yourself...she's inversely and proportionally asking you, if i give you this chance you 've been craving for, "what do you have to offer"...she just gave you the opportunity to win her heart,,,,but be very articulate while wooing her...let your choice of words be like that of ramsey noah in the movie buy me a rose when he was wooing dakore egbusongrin...dey there dey dull, another smart guy go just double cross youtongue....

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by lilmax(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
She needs someone to increase her ego and that is you

Smh.....explain?
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
lilmax:
She needs someone to increase her ego and that is you

Smh.....explain?

LOL funny, stop shaking your head o
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by otodeluxe(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Look at what you have done to me. What do I call it, can I call it love. I profess my love to you cool

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Alexander001(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell her your love her is like diarrhea, you cannot hold it back. chikina
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by player007(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
How would I know?
Na me follow you ask her out?
Orue!!!
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by lovely17(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell her there are some things you just can't explain ask Wizzy he knows what am saying
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by chigoizie7(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
If I say it is because of your beauty, I know it will fade someday.

If I say, it is your shape and sexy body, it wouldn't remain like that forever.

If I say,it's because u re intelligent, what if u weren't?

Seriously, babe, I really don't know why, but all I know is that I "LOVE".

because if it was for those reasons up there? What will happen when it all goes away? Stop loving u? Or look for another lady with such attributes?

Nwa, I just don't know

Just say it with calm voice while looking into her eyes.

I swear, if she says anything again other than "OK". Make I return my Bsc certificate back to unizik.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by franklingud(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2016
nna eh! the nzuzu is real..
guys dey think how to make money, one dey here dey talk how to toast girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
franklingud:
nna eh! the nzuzu is real..

guys dey think how to make money, one dey here dey talk how to toast girl.

LOL because pepper rest na
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by 100Cents: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
JayTheWebExpert:
I dont know what to tell her, i just feel a special
connection between us and she wants me to
EXPLAIN why i like her!!! i asked her out and i
dont want her to say no, what do i tell her?

We all know what you are looking for.
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2016
JayTheWebExpert:
I dont know what to tell her, i just feel a special
connection between us and she wants me to
EXPLAIN why i like her!!! i asked her out and i
dont want her to say no, what do i tell her?

Hi...tnx for following me wink
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yea I was tryna see if I could catch ur email or so, please is there a way we can connect either via whatsapp or Facebook?
Re: Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yea thanks too, please I was hoping to get to either connect with you on whatsapp or Facebook! Can we do that?

(1) (Reply)

My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? / Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! / Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.