Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You (2531 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by amzee(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2016
1. He tends to choose a place where you are always in front of his sight
If he has many options but always chooses to sit or be at a spot where he can easily and silently watch you, then, ‘ahem ahem’, there is a possibility that he likes you! Does that happen in your case? Well if it does, the shy
guy is into you signs are at their beginning!

2. There is frequent eye contact
You always notice him watch you, and then, when you look back at him, he pretends to look behind you or starts looking elsewhere, like the floor for
example! That seems to be their favorite spot for escape. This is the topmost among the signs a shy guy likes you! When he is caught looking at you, he pretends to look behind you or past you, then notice carefully, he is still looking at you! You can make out from his eyes that he wasn’t just looking at you, he was watching you. Tosyne2much is guilty of this,always making eye contact with the girl down his street.

3. His body language is different towards you
Notice the body language. He is all cool and open with others, but, when it comes to you, he turns out to be very quiet, shy, hesitant and reluctant to be friendly with
you. Now, you will tend to misunderstand this as if the guy is trying to ignore you and that the guy doesn’t like you. But he is
madly head over heels for you! That’s why he can’t get the courage to speak to you or even look at you.

4. Ends up asking dumb questions
It’s not that he is going to purposely try to start a
conversation with you, but if (unfortunately or fortunately for him) a situation occurs wherein he needs to say something, he just
ends up asking a dumb open ended question!! and when you give a reply (figuring out in your mind what was he meaning to ask you), he just stays quiet and
takes an excuse from you after a period of silence. Bottom line is, if he is not able to start a conversation with you, but has no intentions to end it too, he definitely likes you. Don’t forget to notice the smile on his face and the glitter in his eyes. The guy will
be blushing all the time he is around you.

5. Bumps into you all the time
You end up seeing him almost everywhere you go! You can’t miss out on this sign because it
cannot be a coincidence. I mean do you expect him to be at all the places that you visit, at the same time as yours and then
believe it to be coincidence? Wake up! This is a sure sign that he likes you and that’s why he's following your schedule so that you
notice him and that he doesn’t get to miss a chance to observe you closely! (So sweet)

6. Becomes loud so that you notice him
As I mentioned earlier, he will make sure that you are within his line of vision wherever he sits or settles, be it school, workplace or
social gatherings. He is too scared to tell it to you on your face, but within, he wants your attention desperately! So, while he is
talking to his friends, colleagues, he will try to be a little louder than required so that your attention goes to him, even if for a minute, at least you noticed him, didn’t you?

7. You are his all time favorite topic
If he can’t stop talking about you to his close friends and can go on and on and on with it, he is definitely got the hots for you! If
you guys happen to have some common friends, check with them. It might surprise you that the shy guy is attracted to you signs are genuine and that you are the only
one in his mind and he is desperate to enter your heart!

8. He does small and sweet gestures
One of the signs a shy guy likes you is the small favors and gestures that he will do for you
even when they are not required. For Example, he will help you pick up things that you might have dropped. Or may be compliment you each and every time, even
when not required.

9. He gets uncomfortable when other guys talk to you
If you are still confused as to how to tell if a shy guy likes you, this can be the sign to look for, and he is totally, surely, madly into you, and that’s why he can’t even bear the sight of you being with
someone else! There is this feeling of insecurity in his mind that someone else might just sweep you away from him, and so he gets all uncomfortable and weird.

10. Avoid you in the group: The next sign to check for is this
If you and your ‘shy guy’ happens to be in one group, and he ends
up talking to everyone but YOU, don’t think that he hates you. It’s an obvious sign that he has feelings for you and that he gets
paranoid and shaky from the thought of even talking to you. I know it’s weird, but I don’t know what makes the shy guys think
that girls are unapproachable.

Feel free to add yours....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by cruzita(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2016
undecided if I catch that boy eye near my sister again eh
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by lhawarl1(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
cruzita:

lol which boy?
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Highbhee(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2016
grin
cruzita:
what if am look at yur sister with Phone camera
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2016
Shy guy's? Do they still exist? undecided cos i ve neva come across 1 b4.. embarassed
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2016

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 28, 2016

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by forandy(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Shy guy's? Do they still exist? undecided cos i ve neva come across 1 b4.. embarassed

Oh yes sad we do cry
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
We? undecided wait are u trying to tell me u are a shy guy cheesy
iLegend:

We still exist.
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2016
forandy:

Oh yes sad we do cry
smiley finally, i get to meet a shy guy grin, but y d cry face na? Aint u happy being a shy guy ni?
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by lhawarl1(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2016
iLegend:

We still exist.

buh shy guy ar goin into extinction oo,
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by pikin1(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
Am too shy to comment tongue
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
Just dont knw what to say....am confused

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by forandy(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley finally, i get to meet a shy guy grin, but y d cry face na? Aint u happy being a shy guy ni?

Lol, it's the bold ones that get the girls nau. We the shy ones would just be all "SHYdish" about it thereby losing out on getting the girl cry
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
forandy:

Lol, it's the bold ones that get the girls nau. We the shy ones would just be all "SHYdish" about it thereby losing out on getting the girl cry
grin hmmm, isorai, i can feel ur pain wink ... But u knw u cnt b shy 4 lyf, cos u would ve 2 b d 1 to ask ur WIFE out, b4 PROPOSING to her smiley , abi u no go marry
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ireneony(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by forandy(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin hmmm, isorai, i can feel ur pain wink ... But u knw u cnt b shy 4 lyf, cos u would ve 2 b d 1 to ask ur WIFE out, b4 PROPOSING to her smiley , abi u no go marry

Lol, yes dear, I'm working on it. Ermmm, in a bid to shake off the shyness, can i PM you?
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Wackyrichy(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

lol, i'm one hell ofa shy guy...
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2016
Spot on bro... I belong to all the categories cool
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Spot on bro... I belong to all the categories cool
ha stop abeg i no fit laf
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:41pm On May 28, 2016
Wackyrichy:
lol, i'm one hell ofa shy guy...
cheesy oya 4 u being a shy guy, *chop knuckle* grin
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by deskhal(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2016
Haha I'm guilty of all. Need to grow some pair of balls grin
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2016
forandy:

Lol, yes dear, I'm working on it. Ermmm, in a bid to shake off the shyness, can i PM you?
sure u can, cheesy
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Omotayor123(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2016
OP you are on point... Na so him eye go dey follow you Waka Everywhere grin grin
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Wackyrichy(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I can't "Chop Knuckle" cos I'm shy... cry
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Wackyrichy(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I can't "Chop Knuckle" cos I'm shy... cry
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by forandy(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sure u can, cheesy

Done cool cool cool
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by firstking01(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2016
Ok, seen and admitted.
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:43am On May 29, 2016

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Shy Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:44am On May 29, 2016
Op sorry to burst your bubble, most of these signs are displayed by guys generally, shy or not. Especially the ones who aren't experienced in toasting

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What This Man Is Doing With A G-wagon / 10 'sexual' Facts About You ( Viewer's Discretion) / Guys, 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.