Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium (23454 Views)

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by chukwukadibia10: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Traveller11:
This will give Angela Merkel and other Muslim/refugee sympathizers something to think about. Shut your damn borders to these savages, they cannot live in a civilized world or co-habit with civilized people, they will reduce Europe to a ruin like they have their countries. Trump needs to get elected and start dealing with these motherfúckèrs.
Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by wadetaw202: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
the Saudi - turkey is leading the Arab and middle east coalition while us and its allies is leading the western or European coalition. they are both the same but assigned different areas to recruit.

any one we join is a disaster, we should all pray and fight to make sure this govt don't join us with these evil forces.

I guess Russia, China, Japan will play the role of truce breakers then, going by your analysis.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
LordAdam:
Not really bothered about the attacks. There are too many behind-the-scenes hullabaloo that makes commenting on terrorism in the West a difficult endeavor for me.

However, my major concern is the EU migrant crisis. I salute countries like Slovenia that have said their lands are not meant to host illegal Muslim occupants, refugees or not. Let Germany, France and the other pro-refugee countries be held responsible the increase in spate of attacks. Thank heavens the attacks are majored in pro-refugee EU countries. Remain UK.

The universe will pay them in equal measure for turning Libya and Egypt into Hades.

-Lord

Countries that contributed to the crisis either through actions or omissions must take full responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by onyxo76(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
signs of the end times...while i pray that things get better, its going to get a whole lot worse as time goes until the 'anti christ' steps in and there is a period of false peace.

4 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Shymm3x: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
joborskill:

@bolded, The US is not bigger than europe. Europe is 10,180,000 sq km while the US is 9,800,000 sq km.

I was alluding to the West (western Europe), not the whole of Europe. Read in context.

Obviously, continental Europe is bigger than the US. And when you add Russia to it, Europe is almost 3x the size of the US.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Traveller11:
This will give Angela Merkel and other Muslim/refugee sympathizers something to think about. Shut your damn borders to these savages, they cannot live in a civilized world or co-habit with civilized people, they will reduce Europe to a ruin like they have their countries. Trump needs to get elected and start dealing with these motherfúckèrs.
Join the haters' list grin

All talk, nothing is going to happen
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Clarinett(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Missy89:

You are actually the clueless one.

Trump cant rule with Executive fiat. US is not Zimbabwe. Do you even know how a presidential veto and executive order works? If that is Trump strategy, his presidency will be shorter than Harrison's

I love you, don't ask how or why. lol

Nice wink
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by NavierStokes(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you know that 'terrorist' attacks like this started with your masters, the sons of Israel? (It has not been confirmed nor denied)

Regardless, use your brain. God gave it to you for a reason.

There goes an apologist.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by mile12crises: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
These Jihadist are just disgracing themselves thingking they are disgracing Islam and muslims. I what kind of GOD will order u to go and kill innocent people?angry

Let me not proceed shaaa.....would have said what you put up there is nothing but an irony
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Shymm3x: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
@Missy89

Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are actually distant cousins and they're both from the bloodline of King Edward III of England. grin

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton are related, genealogy experts say

According to a report in Extra TV, genealogy experts say Donald Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton — the front-runners for the Republican and Democratic presidential nomination — share a common ancestor from England 18 generations ago.

Citing MyHeritage.com’s genealogy site Geni.com, the common ancestors are John of Gaunt, the duke of Lancaster, and third wife Katherine Swynford at the end of the 14th century — a century before Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

One of their children was Joan Beaufort, whose descendants include Mrs. Clinton. Her brother John Beaufort is an ancestor of Mr. Trump. Their descendants included several kings of England and centuries of Scottish kings.

Their 19th great grandfather is King Edward III (John’s father) so there is precedent for ruling a country, it’s in their genes,” A.J. Jacobs, who teamed up with MyHeritage.com and studied the research done by Geni, told Extra TV.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/25/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-are-related-genealogy/
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by nastyesco(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
ycat:
People have lost their lives, others are maimed and economic activities have come to a grinding halt.

Trump is vindicated, the undecided voters will now take another look at him. I really like that his proposed bill of being denied entry if you are coming from certain countries or on transit. I don't want to get blown up, so I support the.president to use whatever at his disposal to protect the people.
Lol...since u don't wanna die...how about living forever!!!!
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by duality(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
And Trump wins it.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
NavierStokes:

There goes an apologist.
Nah, it should be 'there goes uncommon sense'

The last time I checked we are the victims undecided

Next time, use your brain.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Traveller11: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hating on what exactly? A people who are hell bent on bringing an end to civilisation. A lot of Muslims are a threat to the stability of many organized states, that is a fact. The earlier these Muslim savages are dealt with decisively the better.

4 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by overboard(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
And the orchestrated chaos persists...

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Traveller11:
Hating on what exactly? A people who are hell bent on bringing an end to civilisation. A lot of Muslims are a threat to the stability of many organized states, that is a fact. The earlier these Muslim savages are dealt with decisively the better.
blaa bla

Keep ranting
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by NavierStokes(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

Since your country is an Islamic country, where do you think we would belong to?

We had a principle of non interference until relatively recently. Me thinks we have more pressing concerns than to take on the problems of the global community.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by dyn1800: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
SADLY THEY MIGHT ... COS GOP CONTROLS THE CONGRESS. PROVIDED THEY HAVE SHALLOW MIND LIKE TRUMP ANYWAY

Missy89:

If you think the US congress will pass a bill preventing someone from coming/transiting to the US from "certain" countries or because of your religion then you are just as naive as Trump.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by realjoker(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
blaa bla
Keep ranting
lol.. Love this
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by dyn1800: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
HELL BENT YOU SAY? HMM.... NEED NO TO BE MORE LIBERAL WHEN ATTACKING THE MUSLIMS. MEDIA WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR WAY WITH PROPAGANDA.... BUT THEY KNOW THE TRUTH.

I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH HOUSE OF CARDS TO SEE HOW THE SO CALLED WORLD POWER MORTGAGE AND PLAY WITH THE MINDS OF COMMON FOLKS LIKE US

Traveller11:
Hating on what exactly? A people who are hell bent on bringing an end to civilization. A lot of Muslims are a threat to the stability of many organized states, that is a fact. The earlier these Muslim savages are dealt with decisively the better.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by dyn1800: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
THE LITTLE MINDED GUY KNOWS NOTHING ON HOW POWERS ARE BEING PLAYED OUT IN THE INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.......I WISH HIS MIND IS ELEVATED

daretodiffer:

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by dyn1800: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
MY DEAR SIS! THERE'S MORE TO TERRORISM THAN BEING A MUSLIM.... MEDIA WILL ALWAYS WANT US TO BELIEVE IT'S THE MUSLIM.

MAY ALLAH BE WITH US ALWAYS

mynd1:
These Jihadist are just disgracing themselves thingking they are disgracing Islam and muslims. I what kind of GOD will order u to go and kill innocent people?angry
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Shymm3x:

I was alluding to the West (western Europe), not the whole of Europe. Read in context.

Obviously, continental Europe is bigger than the US. And when you add Russia to it, Europe is almost 3x the size of the US.

u are right to some extent but i disagree with the inclusion of russia as a whole to europe. Remember Russia extends from europe to asia
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Greenback: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Dinocarex(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
No one has condemned the attack so far
All u see is..... close the border, Trump is vindicated and other B.S!!!

2 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by adconline(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Isis is a creation of the cia. their ultimate goal is to gather a lot of countries on their side, in the name of fighting Isis, but they are preparing for a real war, with those opposing the west. how do u join the coalition? some countries who aren't interested in joining, would experience some terrorist attacks, which in turn would make them eager to join a deceitful coalition to fight the so called Isis.
Another terrorist apologist! How do blame CIA instead of Islamic Jihad??

2 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Kgdavid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
NavierStokes:

Belgium has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons, Brussels has been a peaceful city and hq of the EU now it's coming under attacks, I see some unfavourable policies against these immigrants in the coming days.

Something that should have been done since. Can't understand why global governments seem to love wearing their kid gloves.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by adconline(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dinocarex:
No one has condemned the attack so far
All u see is..... close the border, Trump is vindicated and other B.S!!!
No wonder BH is killing Naija because they have a lot of sympathizers.. Peeps choosing devilish idealogy over human life

3 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Aubrey1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
imagine a world without Islam
#ISIS #Al Qaeda #Boko Haram #Al Shabab and many others

what a violent religion #pray4belgium

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by wadetaw202: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
NavierStokes:

We had a principle of non interference until relatively recently. Me thinks we have more pressing concerns than to take on the problems of the global community.

Well, the president thinks boko haram's (a group he claimed he had defeated) presence in Nigeria should necessitate association and alliance with the outside world, Islamic world inclusive, even at the expense of Nigeria's so-called secularity.

And the question is: is Nigeria ever secular? Look into the constitution and you will realise Nigeria is an Islamic nation.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by nepapole(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Whatever will be will be...if humans could stop all these, they would hav bin stopped. R.i.p to d dead
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
This kind news campaigns for Trump. I see Trump winning US election because of muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.