Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium (23481 Views)

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
wadetaw202:
One of the isis terrorists responsible for bombing Paris November last year was arrested in Brussels last week. It is possible this bombing is a form of retaliation for his arrest.
It's very likely, I suspect that these were possibly also rushed attacks, they may have been trying to get ahead of authorities since Abdeslam's capture in case they managed to get any info on pre planned attacks out of him
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
They're enjoying the dividends of liberalism and Islamic kind of peace...coming to a neighborhood near you in Southern Nigeria...Sai Buhari grin
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by nbright: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Una know the set of people na
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
duality:
And Trump wins it.
I'm with Trump
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
i foresee a europe where Muslim will be rounded up nd killed lik d jews in 1940s

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Panzerfaust(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Traveller11:
This will give Angela Merkel and other Muslim/refugee sympathizers something to think about. Shut your damn borders to these savages, they cannot live in a civilized world or co-habit with civilized people, they will reduce Europe to a ruin like they have their countries. Trump needs to get elected and start dealing with these motherfúckèrs.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by superstar1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
The question that keeps coming to my mind is why are they trooping to Europe, instead of going to Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait etc.

Accepting those barbaric Arabs will be Europe's undoing and the cataclysmic downfall of Europe.

5 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Isis is a creation of the cia. their ultimate goal is to gather a lot of countries on their side, in the name of fighting Isis, but they are preparing for a real war, with those opposing the west. how do u join the coalition? some countries who aren't interested in joining, would experience some terrorist attacks, which in turn would make them eager to join a deceitful coalition to fight the so called Isis.
Your theory, in clear terms analyzes the plot of the current James Bond film, Spectre.

That aside, this is international politics. I believe every theory, and believe nothing.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by NavierStokes(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
superstar1:
The question that keeps coming to my mind is why are they trooping to Europe, instead of going to Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait etc.

Accepting those barbaric Arabs will be Europe's undoing and the cataclysmic downfall of Europe.

You think their brothers will allow them, belligerent people who destroyed their own homes to be allowed into your home?

The Europeans are bringing in ant infested firewoods and still have some time to do a correction before lizard take over the compound.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by IamAtribalist: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool This is why I don't follow ANY religion. Religion is a disease of the mind. Get rid of religion and see how peaceful and progressive the world will become. cool
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Melkizedek(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
superstar1:

The irony..
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by NairaMinted: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Baba Vanga was unto something when she said Muslims terrorists would invade Europe in 2016.

Anyway, one can't discount the fact that the Hegemon's deposing of secular, stable Arab governments such as Ghadaffi's and Saddam's (& the chaos they have fostered in Syria)has eventually set about a chain of events culminating in the creation of groups such as ISIS & Al Nusra & the establishment of these once prosperous and stable countries into terror hotbeds.
Which ever way you try to spin it, whatever denials or delusions you may harbor, the so called War on Terror has been an unmitigated and abject failure.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by NairaMinted: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
And then disastrous pro multicultural, hyper liberal, pro open borders, pro refugee policies championed by delusional politicians such as Angela Merkel should share responsibility for the havoc these lun.atics have wreaked upon Europe. If Europe can totally recover from these misguided policies, only time will tell
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by bonechamberlain(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
adconline:

Another terrorist apologist! How do blame CIA instead of Islamic Jihad??
u don't know me, so don't call me a terrorist apologist, if u aren't in tune with the international system and how it works, pls I have no explanation or epistles for u.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by bonechamberlain(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
danose99:
Just listen to yourself
I have written or spoken, write or say urs.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by superstar1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
NavierStokes:

You think their brothers will allow them, belligerent people who destroyed their own homes to be allowed into your home?

The Europeans are bringing in ant infested firewoods and still have some time to do a correction before lizard take over the compound.

Though, the West contributed in no small measures to the o.rgy of violence by instigating the CIA-inspired Arab spring.

The bombing just delivered presidency to Trump.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Blackops(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Well am not surprised such is happening in Europe a lot of Europeans are fighting alongside IS in Syria and many of them are coming back home thereby bringing the fight to the door of Europe itself. I bet they would have thought they have scored a victory when they arrested Salah Abdesalam this week. Well its back to square one. They need to start looking for the perpetrators of the Brussels Airport Attack, and we should remember this Libya is the new Hub for terrorism now, IS has a strong contingent in that country since the fall of Ghaddafi that country has become a war zone. And Belgium itself has lots of radical home grown Muslims, its just about time. Europe should brace up for more.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Blackfire(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
These Jihadist are just disgracing themselves thingking they are disgracing Islam and muslims. I what kind of GOD will order u to go and kill innocent people?angry

am sorry lady... If u look at the quran and the hadiths, u will marvel that Allah, mohamed supports this..

Islam ..... Tears sorrows and blood

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by 1freshdude: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
This is just the beginning. The EU will regret ever opening its doors to the refugees.Women have been raped/assaulted in Germany, the Paris attacks, and now brussels. Angela merkel is a disgrace. .Surely now, the UK will leave the E.U.

It is impossible to peacefully co-exist with those people from the 'religion of peace' Extremism and violence is part and parcel of them.They will either change your very own principles, or fight you to the death. dan fodio..maitasine..boko haram, e.t.c

Liar which women were raped/assaulted? You know shit about what happened in cologne so talk about what you know.
Many people here keep showing there lack of reasoning typical with Nigerians/Africans. Whee has it been established that these bomb blasts/attacks were carried out by refugees? White men are busy using unfolding incidents to justify there foreign policy while blackmen keep reacting foolishly. Do you know the number of persons who have lost their lives middle East due to the stupid interference of the west? Events in the middle East is tantamount to cutting off the head to cure a head ache. Where do people want the scattered people driven from their lands/culture/family/friends/lifes, by decision of some greedy white men to go? They are now termed refugees as if they were consulted before been sent packing from their land.
Although the water is muddled up and it is difficult for analyst to correctly explain the actors behind each attack and the motives, it is crystal clear that the Westerners are the real threat to humanity. The middle-eastners are just speaking the language of the Westerners!
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Omoluabi16(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
1freshdude:

Liar which women were raped/assaulted? You know shit about what happened in cologne so talk about what you know.
Many people here keep showing there lack of reasoning typical with Nigerians/Africans. We're has it been confirmed that these bomb blasts/attacks were carried out by refugees? White men are busy using unfolding incidents to justify there foreign policy while blackmen keep reacting foolishly. Do you know the number of persons who have lost their lives middle East due to the stupid interference of the west? Events in the middle East is tantamount to cutting off the head to cure a head ache. Where do people want the scattered people driven from their lands/culture/family/friends/lifes, by decision of some greedy white men to go? They are now termed refugees as if they were consulted before been sent packing from their land.
Although the water is muddled up and it is difficult for analyst to correctly explain the actors behind each attack and the motives, it is crystal clear that the Westerners are the real threat to humanity. The middle-eastners are just speaking the language of the Westerners!
young man,You need to be a little bit more informed. You are sounding like a broken tape..I come across folks like you often.First they deny..and then make a feeble attempt to justify the madness. oh! america invaded us in 1456, and we must pay them back! Listen, germany the antagonist of the world wars live at peace with all countries it antagonized (poland, uk, e.t.c) But these cancerous people have no excuse for killing innocent people. The same ideology is ruining northern Nigeria..When a danish cartoon was made, did innocent people in the north die?

Honest question btw..are you a muslim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by anonymous6(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
NavierStokes:

A big pity, my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Amen, true
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by brashear: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just look at how people are displaying their ignorance on social media, it is evident that our perception and understanding of what causes terrorism is warped. you must be deluded if you think this attack was a backlash of immigrants being allowed into the country.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by 1freshdude: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
young man,You need to be a little bit more informed. You are sounding like a broken tape..I come across folks like you often.First they deny..and then make a feeble attempt to justify the madness. oh! america invaded us in 1456, and we must pay them back! Listen, germany the antagonist of the world wars live at peace with all countries it antagonized (poland, uk, e.t.c) But these cancerous people have no excuse for killing innocent people. The same ideology is ruining northern Nigeria..When a danish cartoon was made, did innocent people in the north die?

Honest question btw..are you a muslim?
Did you really type this crap? Really?
After busting your little lies about women raped in Germany you go ahead to cite instances that are not apt. Western Bombs are falling daily in different regions of the middle-east till date and in your "wisdom" you juxtapose this events with that of the world war...I shake my head for you.
It doesn't matter that I was born an xtian...i use my brains, and it shouldn't matter if you are Omoluabi or Omo-Oya, learn to keep quiet if you dnt know about the topic been discussed.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by brashear: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
sage50:
i foresee a europe where Muslim will be rounded up nd killed lik d jews in 1940s
this post is fifty shades of folly.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Omoluabi16(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
1freshdude:

Did you really type this crap? Really?
After busting your little lies about women raped in Germany you go ahead to cite instances that are not apt. Western Bombs are falling daily in different regions of the middle-east till date and in your "wisdom" you juxtapose this events with that of the world war...I shake my head for you.
It doesn't matter that I was born an xtian...i use my brains, and it shouldn't matter if you are Omoluabi or Omo-Oya, learn to keep quiet if you dnt know about the topic been discussed.
'Busting my lies' thats so laughable.Something which was verified months ago. So according to you no woman was raped in germany? Mate, you need to get updated..read the BBC, ALJAZEERA, the DAILY mail, e.t.c or better still use google. What exactly has the west even done to warrant this hatred? There you go again 'Western bombs are falling' your logic;Since bombs are falling we must go bomb innocent people too. You forgotten lockerbie? 9/11? 7/7? You need to ask yourself why the Mid-east will forever be destabilized.

Oh..youre a muslim. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by ErasmusCOMP: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
NavierStokes:

I wonder what the world has turned into, no one and no place is safe, since some sons of Ishmael learnt to use fireworks, it seems they have become too fascinated with it to the detriment of everyone else .

grin nawa for this your sense of humour.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by NavierStokes(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
ErasmusCOMP:

grin nawa for this your sense of humour.

My brother wetin we wan talk again, the guys seem to be so fascinated with their toys that they detonate with reckless abandon.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by 1freshdude: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
'Busting my lies' thats so laughable.Something which was verified months ago. So according to you no woman was raped in germany? Mate, you need to get updated..read the BBC, ALJAZEERA, the DAILY mail, e.t.c or better still use google. What exactly has the west even done to warrant this hatred? There you go again 'Western bombs are falling' your logic;Since bombs are falling we must go bomb innocent people too. You forgotten lockerbie? 9/11? 7/7? You need to ask yourself why the Mid-east will forever be destabilized.

Oh..youre a muslim. Nice.
I repeat categorically that No woman was raped, I work in Bayern. Liar!
And the people dieing in droves in the Maghreb region are equally not guilty. The joke is on you for not been able to tell with all your sUpposed education that the imperialist Western greed is the root cause of this problems.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by brashear: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
1freshdude:

And the people dieing in droves in the Maghreb region are equally not guilty.
Actually there were high report of rape cases in Germany. not long was a female reporter being groped while covering a carniva on live TV.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Omoluabi16(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
1freshdude:

And the people dieing in droves in the Maghreb region are equally not guilty.
Kai.you are the one twisting the truth.You live in germany doesn't mean it didn't occur.The refugees have done worse.How about the swedish woman killed by refugees? It's of no benefit to me to castigate people/race wrongly.I'm only telling you what is happening.I read the tabloid, I follow the trends.So I also know what's up.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Omoluabi16(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
brashear:
Actually there were high report of rape cases in Germany. not long was a female reporter being groped while covering a carniva on live TV.
please tell him ooo.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by 1freshdude: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
brashear:

Not rape..there where accusations of manhandling and are you aware that a German man was involved?
Pressure groups are fighting the open door policy of Merkel and they are using every tool at their disposal including the media. Are you aware that the police chief in cologne lost his job over this incident? They Claimef that he downplayed the incidence can you imagine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thailand Cave Rescue: All 12 Boys And Their Coach Successfully Rescued / Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.