Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

3 Big Problems With Africans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Big Problems With Africans (1871 Views)

3 Big Signs He’s Cheating On You / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Solo Sex: 3 Big Masturbation Mistakes Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmmm... here in Africa, we seem to suffer from so many diseases, not necessarily physical diseases, but MENTAL diseases, and it really makes me sad to see us having this stupi.d mentality ... until we wise up and learn to have a high self-esteem, we will continue to be a slave of ourselves ... here is what I mean:-
1. AFRICANS HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX:- We Africans have this mentality that the whites are above us. WTF!!! why must we degrade ourselves? We always think that a white man is more trustworthy than a black, just some few days ago,someone said "because a secondary school has a white teacher,that makes it good school" undecided what a mentality, As for me,I can compete with any white student in the world,when it comes to sciences,and am sure I'll beat them hands down because I have my self-esteem, nor because am African.
2. AFRICANS PREFER FOREIGN PRODUCTS :- Until we learn to appreciate what we can do,then we will forever remain it square-one.. You see someone traveling to London just to do shopping, so there are no shopping malls or markets in Naija abi undecided The Italian-made shoes you wear up and down are of the same quality with Aba-made shoes,but because we believe blacks can't do it better, then we prefer to buy imported foreign products ... thereby developing their own economy while ours suffers.
3. MOST AFRICAN MEN PREFER WHITE/FAIR GIRLS:- Hmmmmmm.. I am fair-skinned but that doesn't make me better than a dark-skinned person, why must we rate white over black, ? why must we hate our own kind? Are African girls not ad beautiful as European girls? Are there not Ugly Europeans and Africans? When you begin to rate a lady's beauty by the colour of her skin,it only means you're suffering from inferiority complex, if not,why insist on dating fair girls,how does that add value to your life? undecided

The day we all will learn to appreciate what we have,what we can do,what we can achieve, that is the day Nigeria/Africa will be great. We alllow foreign business take over our local market without us gaining anything in return, Imagine Shoprite Supermarket, Everything they sell in their various outlets are imported from South Africa,is it vegetables? ? or toiletries, or electronics... when we produce them here in Nigeria, and yet we Nigerian foolishly prefer to buy from them, knowing all these,and yet the government allows it.
Look at MTN,most of their senior staff are South Africans,why is that so?? when many graduates are jobless, don't we have Electrical Engineers in Naija,? Don't we have technicians,Marketers, ?
Hmmmmm... It's high time we say NO to neo-colonialism and learn to develop ourselves ...
From the norm (which is normal)
1. In the game of chess,the white piece moves first
2. Tissues, most handkerchiefs are white
3. Tyree which carries cars, vehicles are black
4. Suits are preferred in black colours
5. Black hair is always more admired than brown /golden hair

The above points are normal, but it shouldn't translate to the colour of our skins. The skin colour is made by God Himself, and it must'nt be rated or classified in terms of worth.! Rather it should be seen as a form of variety and multidimensional. Black is Fine, White is Fine,Coloured is Fine. Say No To Racism!

Original Writer:- CaptainECole
Am just a student
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2016
That's very true.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
A ti gbo sir
Yinmu at dat guy above me undecided
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Michizzy(f): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2016
True To an extent.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by tpiar: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Sneaky op.

1 Like

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
tpiar:
Sneaky op.
how am I sneaky? ?
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by rawpadgin(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
How is preferring a fair girl a problem

1 Like

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Kbeaut(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
I think this is true everywhere you go. People always think things are greener on the other side of the fence. I live in America and Americans do not wear or use anything that's made in America. Most of our high fashion or best clothing is from overseas. & a lot of our celebrities who we look up to are not even American born. Just last year one of the biggest name in fashion, Louis Vuitton, was using Ghana must go bags on the runways here. & they charged a lot of money for it. & now in fashion African prints & styles are so trendy here.

1 Like

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
rawpadgin:
How is preferring a fair girl a problem
i didn't say its a problem ... but the question is,why is it generalized that fair girls are better
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kbeaut:
I think this is true everywhere you go. People always think things are greener on the other side of the fence. I live in America and Americans do not wear or use anything that's made in America. Most of our high fashion or best clothing is from overseas. & a lot of our celebrities who we look up to are not even American born. Just last year one of the biggest name in fashion, Louis Vuitton, was using Ghana must go bags on the runways here. & they charged a lot of money for it. & now in fashion African prints & styles are so trendy here.
yeah I kinda agree with you.... But at least the American economy is industrialized ... unlike Nigeria's
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by ivyT(f): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
This thread is so not romantic.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by ettaetta(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Africans really need to change this mentality because that's what makes the white people look down on us. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
True but not any longer....civilization has changed everything
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
A ti gbo sir Yinmu at dat guy above me undecided
i hate youundecided
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Well op i do agree wit u, bt i dnt understand y u used south africa as an example, bcoz dey r also africans
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
i hate youundecided
What I do undecided
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by layla129(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
I disagree with the inferiority complex point. I dnt know about Africa as a whole but most Nigerians do not have inferiority complex. You need to see the way they speak and package in other countries(even if they dnt have anytin)... you'll think everything is well with us . You can't even insult them without getting your reply instanta... my grandfather once told me a white man in London told him he looked like a monkey, and he told the white man he looked like a pig grin
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
What I do undecided
cos you made me tooundecided
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
cos you made me tooundecided
oya continue hating me cheesy
I need more haters here
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
oya continue hating me cheesy
I need more haters here
oya, hate her, hate her, hate her, hate her, hate her till infinityundecided
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Darkseid(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Say all you want man but if I'm given a chance in my next life, I sure won't choose to be an African. If not for the white people, I'm very sure we would still be wearing sack bags. Africans hate progress and hard work and that is why they would continue to remain backward.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by CookieBrown: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
CaptainECole:
Hmmmmm... here in Africa, we seem to suffer from so many diseases, not necessarily physical diseases, but MENTAL diseases, and it really makes me sad to see us having this stupi.d mentality ... until we wise up and learn to have a high self-esteem, we will continue to be a slave of ourselves ... here is what I mean:-
1. AFRICANS HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX:- We Africans have this mentality that the whites are above us. WTF!!! why must we degrade ourselves? We always think that a white man is more trustworthy than a black, just some few days ago,someone said "because a secondary school has a white teacher,that makes it good school" undecided what a mentality, As for me,I can compete with any white student in the world,when it comes to sciences,and am sure I'll beat them hands down because I have my self-esteem, nor because am African.
2. AFRICANS PREFER FOREIGN PRODUCTS :- Until we learn to appreciate what we can do,then we will forever remain it square-one.. You see someone traveling to London just to do shopping, so there are no shopping malls or markets in Naija abi undecided The Italian-made shoes you wear up and down are of the same quality with Aba-made shoes,but because we believe blacks can't do it better, then we prefer to buy imported foreign products ... thereby developing their own economy while ours suffers.
3. MOST AFRICAN MEN PREFER WHITE/FAIR GIRLS:- Hmmmmmm.. I am fair-skinned but that doesn't make me better than a dark-skinned person, why must we rate white over black, ? why must we hate our own kind? Are African girls not ad beautiful as European girls? Are there not Ugly Europeans and Africans? When you begin to rate a lady's beauty by the colour of her skin,it only means you're suffering from inferiority complex, if not,why insist on dating fair girls,how does that add value to your life? undecided

The day we all will learn to appreciate what we have,what we can do,what we can achieve, that is the day Nigeria/Africa will be great. We alllow foreign business take over our local market without us gaining anything in return, Imagine Shoprite Supermarket, Everything they sell in their various outlets are imported from South Africa,is it vegetables? ? or toiletries, or electronics... when we produce them here in Nigeria, and yet we Nigerian foolishly prefer to buy from them, knowing all these,and yet the government allows it.
Look at MTN,most of their senior staff are South Africans,why is that so?? when many graduates are jobless, don't we have Electrical Engineers in Naija,? Don't we have technicians,Marketers, ?
Hmmmmm... It's high time we say NO to neo-colonialism and learn to develop ourselves ...
From the norm (which is normal)
1. In the game of chess,the white piece moves first
2. Tissues, most handkerchiefs are white
3. Tyree which carries cars, vehicles are black
4. Suits are preferred in black colours
5. Black hair is always more admired than brown /golden hair

The above points are normal, but it shouldn't translate to the colour of our skins. The skin colour is made by God Himself, and it must'nt be rated or classified in terms of worth.! Rather it should be seen as a form of variety and multidimensional. Black is Fine, White is Fine,Coloured is Fine. Say No To Racism!

Original Writer:- CaptainECole
Am just a student

The OP needs some education , and am gonna give it him or her.

Firstly , the only person suffering from inferior complex is the OP, if not why come on here with such rant. Africans? We Africans? Idiot !! Stop lumping us all together, we are not the same, you are as uninformed as the average white u hate. African is a continent filled with different countries and people.

Secondly, if a Nigerian thinks going to a school having white teachers is better , that's because it is. Imagine u, a product of the same shitty education that teaches you all Whites "the white man" are the same. You think a German and an English man are the same? Why cant you accept they are better than us? Look at your life, 95% of it is influeneced by them (The English and americans to be precise). They are better because they choose to be and you dont.

Thirdly, Africans buy foreign products. Ever heard of import and export before? Do you know 60 % of goods sold in America are imported from asia? I think you missed you true point here due to being too sentimental.

Lastly, this envy of people a tint lighter than you really has to stop. How so inferior can someone get i just don't understand. What's wrong with a black guy wanting a light skinned girl or a light skinned girl wanting a dark one? Are there no white guys with black girls in this world? I mean its crazy with you Nigerians, why do the majority of you get so worked up about skin color? Huh? Why If you truly believe black is beautiful then why worry about light skinned folks all the time?

Your time can be better spent trying to develop and improve your immediate surroundings and society. I hope this helps a bit, sorry if i offended you.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
oya, hate her, hate her, hate her, hate her, hate her till infinityundecided
kiss kiss
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss
lol, you suckgrin
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Well op i do agree wit u, bt i dnt understand y u used south africa as an example, bcoz dey r also africans
I had to dear.. because they are the obvious examples...there are hundreds of South African businesses here in Nigeria, and all they do is milk us dry without giving us anything in return.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
layla129:
I disagree with the inferiority complex point. I dnt know about Africa as a whole but most Nigerians do not have inferiority complex. You need to see the way they speak and package in other countries(even if they dnt have anytin)... you'll think everything is well with us . You can't even insult them without getting your reply instanta... my grandfather once told me a white man in London told him he looked like a monkey, and he told the white man he looked like a pig grin
I agree with you to an extent, but why do we see the whites as gods? ? when they're just like us.. apparently, foreigners like the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, Americans etc comes to our country to rule us simply because they saw the "slave mentality" in us.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
CookieBrown:

The OP needs some education , and am gonna give it him or her.

Firstly , the only person suffering from inferior complex is the OP, if not why come on here with such rant. Africans? We Africans? Idiot !! Stop lumping us all together, we are not the same, you are as uninformed as the average white u hate. African is a continent filled with different countries and people.

Secondly, if a Nigerian thinks going to a school having white teachers is better , that's because it is. Imagine u, a product of the same shitty education that teaches you all Whites "the white man" are the same. You think a German and an English man are the same? Why cant you accept they are better than us? Look at your life, 95% of it is influeneced by them (The English and americans to be precise). They are better because they choose to be and you dont.

Thirdly, Africans buy foreign products. Ever heard of import and export before? Do you know 60 % of goods sold in America are imported from asia? I think you missed you true point here due to being too sentimental.

Lastly, this envy of people a tint lighter than you really has to stop. How so inferior can someone get i just don't understand. What's wrong with a black guy wanting a light skinned girl or a light skinned girl wanting a dark one? Are there no white guys with black girls in this world? I mean its crazy with you Nigerians, why do the majority of you get so worked up about skin color? Huh? Why If you truly believe black is beautiful then why worry about light skinned folks all the time?

Your time can be better spent trying to develop and improve your immediate surroundings and society. I hope this helps a bit, sorry if i offended you.
Bro everything you just wrote is actually due to Inferiority Complex... imagine you saying that the WHITES are better than us (BLACKS). how is that possible? when we are all humans undecided ... America is better than Nigeria, but an American is not necessarily better than a Nigerian. Got that?? ... better Jack yourself out of these your "slave mentality" and "low self-esteem"... Like I said,... I can compete in any science competition in the world with the white students ... why?? because I developed myself, ... too bad our education is in a sorry state,but that will not prevent the dispensing of GREAT GENIUSES, .. look at Ayodele Dada(the 5.0 cgpa graduate),look at Bennett Omalu(the US based Nigerian Ophthalmologist),look at Wole Soyinka(the literary Nobel Laureate) look at Chimamanda Adichie.. and many others.. imagine where Nigeria/Africa will be if only we can developed our Education, Industrialization, Business and Governance.
Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by CookieBrown: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
CaptainECole:
Bro everything you just wrote is actually due to Inferiority Complex... imagine you saying that the WHITES are better than us (BLACKS). how is that possible? when we are all humans undecided ... America is better than Nigeria, but an American is not necessarily better than a Nigerian. Got that?? ... better Jack yourself out of these your "slave mentality" and "low self-esteem"... Like I said,... I can compete in any science competition in the world with the white students ... why?? because I developed myself, ... too bad our education is in a sorry state,but that will not prevent the dispensing of GREAT GENIUSES, .. look at Ayodele Dada(the 5.0 cgpa graduate),look at Bennett Omalu(the US based Nigerian Ophthalmologist),look at Wole Soyinka(the literary Nobel Laureate) look at Chimamanda Adichie.. and many others.. imagine where Nigeria/Africa will be if only we can developed our Education, Industrialization, Business and Governance.

But they are better my little friend, look around you man , every development in your society can be traced back to the same Europeans. The education you want to develop , industrialiazation, education, governance etc are all European civilization, stop living in denial. Great nations are built by great leaders, i.e they have, and had great leaders and Africans don’t, and even when we do get one, it's people who think like you who kill them off. The same successful folks you mentioned above were education by the same Western education, just like you, although yours seem lesser since you are a product of the Nigerian education system. The problem of Africa as a whole, are the Africans.

You can compete in any science competition ( whatever that means) in the world? Really? Compete with folks from Harvard? MIT? Oxford? Go back and see how you wrote, christ!! you can't even think critically or logically. Silly black man.

1 Like

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2016
CookieBrown:

But they are better my little friend, look around you man , every development in your society can be traced back to the same Europeans. The education you want to develop , industrialiazation, education, governance etc are all European civilization, stop living in denial. Great nations are built by great leaders, i.e they have, and had great leaders and Africans dont, and even when we do get one, it's people who think like you who kill them off. The problem of Africa as a whole, are the Africans.

You can compete in any science competiton ( whatever that means) in the world? Really? Go back and see how you wrote, christ!! you can't even think critically or logically. Silly bkack man.
Thats how they are. Brag brag brag yet nothing they can do except to depend on europeans and americans.

Cant black african men think of developing their continent in another way rather than immitating the west?

I keep saying it black men are the least creative, in the world. All they do is gather for themselves without creating anything.

Only God knows when they will wake up.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2016
So Op sit your ass down. When you start developing your brains to solve african problems, i will gladly listen to you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Big Problems With Africans by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2016
CookieBrown:

But they are better my little friend, look around you man , every development in your society can be traced back to the same Europeans. The education you want to develop , industrialiazation, education, governance etc are all European civilization, stop living in denial. Great nations are built by great leaders, i.e they have, and had great leaders and Africans don’t, and even when we do get one, it's people who think like you who kill them off. The same successful folks you mentioned above were education by the same Western education, just like you, although yours seem lesser since you are a product of the Nigerian education system. The problem of Africa as a whole, are the Africans.

You can compete in any science competition ( whatever that means) in the world? Really? Compete with folks from Harvard? MIT? Oxford? Go back and see how you wrote, christ!! you can't even think critically or logically. Silly black man.
You will forever remain a mental slave to the whites... if you don't get rid of this psychology of yours ... Modern slave

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! / She Luvs Calling Up Married Men. / Nl Ppl, Beware Off Mine Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.