Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! (1873 Views)

Why Wont She Help Her Husband Get Rich? / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by jokunle(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2016
Well, you do remember DBlack’s OH VERA Music Video yeah ?

Well Matilda Hipsy Quaye, the lady with the killer hips starred in it and she played a role as Vera, the girl who broke DBlack’s heart.

Check out her hot Photos and what she has been up to;

She’s damn hot isn’t she? well, the next photos behind will shock your life. I hope the picture on page 20 won’t break your current relationship. I hope you dont think too much while checking out

see more @ http://www.jamhitz.com/the-killer-b0-00-ty-curves-lady/

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by talktonase(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2016
which one is body banging again when nah only nyash full every where...

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by vicstar(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by PureWays(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2016
Yeah, I can see she's fat..

Next undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 6:44pm On May 09, 2016
Men will marry ladies that they know will not b faithful

Then corrupt d minds of men who have got faithful wives nd den dey maltreat them badly

Wheras d cheating wives are being pampered

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:10am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Men will marry ladies that they know will not b faithful

Then corrupt d minds of men who have got faithful wives nd den dey maltreat them badly

Wheras d cheating wives are being pampered

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Her, Wont She Have Sex With Someone Else. Body Banging!!!!!!!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:31am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=400billionman post=45480459][/quote]

And den dats why good women suffer nd bad women run the world

(1) (Reply)

16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man / This Long Distance Is Killing Me / Did You Ever Practice Kissing? How? Don't Lie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.