Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike (5443 Views)

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by SleekMallam: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
When politictians say these kind of thinks rather than tell us what they intend to do for us, it saddens my heart. Wike has succeeded in making the whole thing look like it was a WAR between him and Ameachi. He forgot that lots of lives were lost before, during and after the elecions.

And you all are suppose to be future leaders? You are here cheering on IMPUNITY, ELECTORAL VIOLENCE AND BROAD DAY MURDER of innocent souls? Lots of people died and all you can see is WIKE WINS AMEACHI? I wonder why some of us went to school at all.

Babes, are you by chance bomboi wife from Ghana?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by engrlarex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Supreme Court is the genesis of this problem...if they had sacked wike, this would not have happened...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by WildChild00(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
The strongest man, that can handle "Amechi" to stand-still....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by JennyNwa22(f): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
When politictians say these kind of thinks rather than tell us what they intend to do for us, it saddens my heart. Wike has succeeded in making the whole thing look like it was a WAR between him and Ameachi. He forgot that lots of lives were lost before, during and after the elecions.

And you all are suppose to be future leaders? You are here cheering on IMPUNITY, ELECTORAL VIOLENCE AND BROAD DAY MURDER of innocent souls? Lots of people died and all you can see is WIKE WINS AMEACHI? I wonder why some of us went to school at all.

Until you blame Buhari for his incessant disregard to the rule of law and overall cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
excellencyabia1:
are you the nanny?
God forbid I be his nanny
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Frankiss44(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
engrlarex:
Supreme Court is the genesis of this problem...if they had sacked wike, this would not have happened...

It would have been worst.. You still don't understand the fact that Wike is loved by the people. And Ameachi isn't even selling APC in a proper way... If elections are conducted 10 times again, Wike will clear virtually all the polling units in Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by wilcox(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
excellencyabia1:
i say he should work more effectively and surpass amaechi. That is the only way to prove himself more worthy. And mind you we judge by result not IGG

My guy, nothing like IGG Wike get finishing. Amechi did his best, Wike is also doing his best at the end of 8 years if Jesus tarry, we will compare and contrast.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by chuksoyo21(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Amaechi got his match in Wike...... Na God catch am... He thought his federal might would work for him, instead he ended up blowing the little chance the APC candidates had to claim one or two seats in rivers state with his endless ranting before the elections............
Nobi me talk am oh....
Na Tony Okocha talk, oh......

for clarity purpose Tony Okocha was the SSG to Amaech when He was the governor...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Bookiemart01(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
lol!!!!!
I be bomgirl husband from UK grin

SleekMallam:

Babes, are you by chance bomboi wife from Ghana?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Bookiemart01(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
I blame every politician, I blame youths too. tongue

JennyNwa22:

Until you blame Buhari for his incessant disregard to the rule of law and overall cluelessness
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by sexybrooke: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:

I want you to be honest to yourself and answer this question would you have said this things you said if apc won majority of the seats ? Nh I don't think so your song title would be "AMAECHI THE GREAT LION OF UBIMA THE SLAYER GEJ CUM PDP"

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Nomswag: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenkach:
Wike is a tout but we love him ooooo.
DIS TIN WHEN U TALK GO PAIN DEM O

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
I respect the people of Rivers, they stood against amaechi, they stood against the Nigerian Army, they were ready to die for wike, it's so strange and sad that sould had to be lost but points have been proven, corruption will one day stop, the people over there will 10 times and again vote for wike, now i understand why he was so harsh and vulgar with words, Amaechi stole and looted the states money and more, the people for once in a Nigerian state went for who they believed in, in most Nigerian states the party and god fathers dictates the governor, example lagos State, with the kind of support and love being shown and movement Jimi Agbaje was gathering before the elections, on the streets after the Lagos debates a lot of people loved the man and wanted the man but the god father of Lagos choose another, the king backed him up and they people responded, money flowed during election days, i know because i was there, i watched PDP & APC spend but the APC in lagos spent ruthlessly, from electorate coming to votes to providing foods and drinks for the inec staffs working to them getting a few thousand , Tinubu showed while he still owns Lagos, what happened in Rivers showed the people still have a voice, in Lagos we lie and deceive ourselves a lot, Tinubu still rules the day, not that ambode can't and won't do better, the point is, the people's voice wasn't really reflecting in the votes, too many were scared of the PDP taking over Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by excellencyabia1: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
wilcox:

My guy, nothing like IGG Wike get finishing. Amechi did his best, Wike is also doing his best at the end of 8 years if Jesus tarry, we will compare and contrast.
if we can follow the government like this, it will help us to make them to do well. But know this that i am not against him

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Bookiemart01(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
I am not a supporter of any of these politifians. All i have said is that youths should stop cheering these old cargoes on. They do not give a slight hoot about US.

By the way, did DASUKI mention your name in the #Dasukigate? How many millions has this cheering on brought you?

sexybrooke:
I want you to be honest to yourself and answer this question would you have said this things you said if apc won majority of the seats ? Nh I don't think so your song title would be "AMAECHI THE GREAT LION OF UBIMA THE SLAYER GEJ CUM PDP"
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by SleekMallam: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
lol!!!!! I be bomgirl husband from UK grin
Ahhh! Awon ara UK. okare o!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by MIM77(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
This bonboi we brought from Ghana......
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike by Bookiemart01(f): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol.
Gerrahia meeemnnnnnn grin

SleekMallam:

Ahhh! Awon ara UK. okare o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? / Those Who Protested At EFCC Are Political Jobbers, State Enemies - Kogi Leaders / NDEJC Condemns Video Of Purported Protest Against Tompolo, TANTITA Securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.