Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville (4405 Views)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
A typical man wants a woman who would care, love, respect and treat him like a King.He wants her to be beautiful and a perfect mother to his kids- because of this many men spend half their lives searching for her.There are some cases where mothers bring women for their sons to marry, either because he's taking too long to find one for himself or she(the mother) has carefully sought the best girl she knows for him.These girls usually well-behaved are mostly brought from the village.
Why so? Is it because village girls are better than city girls? Well, I(DanceVille) brings you 5 Reasons Why Village Girls Maybe Better

5.Prudent: They are brought up to know how to manage little resources to get optimum result, this is what girls from the village have been exposed to all their city counterpart who only know expensive things and not their cheaper substitute.
You can't see a village girl spending a fortune on hair and frivolous gadgets, she is likely to be a better home manager than the city girl.

4. Decent: Even though this can be contested buh considering the odds, a village girl is more likely to maintain a higher percentage of decency than a city girl.
Some city girls do very unimaginable things to keep up with fashion trends, however, a village girl has seen decency in her immediate environment all her life, hence the lower possibility of her wanting to be indecent in any way.

3. Submissive: A city girl knows too much already to be able to totally submit to a man.With all the activism she grew up seeing, it would take extra effort for her to submit herself to a man than a village girl, who was taught from the world go, that her life begins and ends at the command of her man.

2. Homely: A village girl knows that even when she's sent to school is taught that her primary and main responsibility is to raise a family.She knows that her duties are to do the dishes, laundry, cook, make the home and take care of her husband is physical and emotional needs.

1. Food: A village girl has all the time in the world to concentrate on learning and perfecting the kitchen art.
City girls on the other hand are too busy doing social media, visiting cinemas, clubs and shopping malls to have the time to actually learn how to cook...

Feel free to comment.
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Untainted007: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
That is old insinuation bro. Some village girls of now are days are extremely promiscious than even city girls. Don't you know that nobody want to be left uncivilised.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
fear fear na, try them out
thank goodness am a village girl cool
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Rexhenrex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Last time I checked...there was no "Village Girl" in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by falconey(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin
Wife material traits
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Untainted007:
That is old insinuation bro. Some village girls of now are days are extremely promiscious than even city girls. Don't you know that nobody want to be left uncivilised.
Not all of them bro..
We still have some reserved and self-mannered village girls.
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Specialbaby(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
There is a certain kind of sophistication accompained with city girls that can never be found in village girls!

Secondly,your post would have make sense assuming we are still in the 18th century,but heck,this is 21st, the level of promiscuity in the village is the type that can send an earlyman to the grave just at the thought of!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by NobleAky(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Guess their discussion

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Specialbaby(f): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Untainted007:
and in the process of trying to be civilised,they lost themselves!!
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
chei stop lyn grin
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Last time I checked...there was no "Village Girl" in Nigeria. undecided
For your mind..
Who told you there isn't a village in Nigeria?
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
I disagree Op
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by kilokeys(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Getting laid with 200 naira recharge cards, packs of indomie...

No city girls will agree for such

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
chei stop lyn grin
are you doubting me? why is my name 'osedvillagegirl' tongue grin
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

are you doubting me? why is my name 'osedvillagegirl' tongue grin
lol I like village girls cheesy
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op, u do realise dat dis is 2016 right?
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Untainted007: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Not all of them bro..
We still have some reserved and self-mannered village girls.

What percentage Sir? In the Op write up, he wrote it as if he's referring to 99% of village girls. And are there no ladies in the city that are even more faithful than some of these said village girls?
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
osedvgirl:

keep forming village girl, like say I didn't see you yesterday @ Shoprite Ikeja, holding that guys hand and smiling to persuade him to buy you that Samsumg S6... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by KINGinVAHALA: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Getting laid with 200 naira recharge cards, packs of indomie...

No city girls will agree for such
If you play your game well, "city girls" would offer you their pvssies not for recharge card nor packs of indomie, but for FREE.
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

keep forming village girl, like say I didn't see you yesterday @ Shoprite Ikeja, holding that guys hand and smiling to persuade him to buy you that Samsumg S6... lipsrsealed
missed target, if you say silverbird i will shocked , so you dint see me tongue grin
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
osedvgirl:

missed target, if you say silverbird i will shocked , so you dint see me tongue grin

ose wink silverbird behind me here in v/i so that was you i saw the other weekend, issorite, i see u but i won't say what i saw u doing and groping on.. tongue cool
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
All these village and city girls talk, i really don't understand, i was born here in lag city and all i know is we have local girls, we have posh girls, we have regular church girls, we have hustlers (call it runs or whatever) we have boring fine girls and fun just there looking girls undecided, being homely is a factor from their home and parents, a lutty runs girl could be more homely than a church good girl, she could be a good cook, understanding, open minded and just crazy fun grin grin grin grin but the village girls, me i don't know about those ones, last time i visit ekene, benin and osun state, the way your so called village girls look at lag guys, to me was so funny and weird like u came from heaven or the US of some sort, some would do anything to just move with u, believe anything u say, even the ones attending polies and unis, the swag of a lag guy still sways them almost too easily and u expect me to pick them because of that, naa, that's boring and not cool, not saying they aren't good marriage worthy ones to our standards but op points are all off for me and what is this city girl, sounds like a phrase from 2002, it's stale and sounds out of fashion... angry
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by firstking01(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Untainted007:
and plus, civilization is almost everywhere now that even when you visit some remote parts of nigeria you'd begin to wonder if the girls living there where imported...just like when i visited nsukka, come see babesundecided
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ose wink silverbird behind me here in v/i so that was you i saw the other weekend, issorite, i see u but i won't say what i saw u doing and groping on.. tongue cool
say lets hear how truthful you are grin
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
osedvgirl:

say lets hear how truthful you are grin

truthful ke, me I don't like saying truths by this time of the day, ask me another time tongue cool
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by Untainted007: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
firstking01:
and plus, civilization is almost everywhere now that even when you visit some remote parts of nigeria you'd begin to wonder if the girls living there where imported...just like when i visited nsukka, come see babesundecided

I concur with you bro. Nobody want to be left out.
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by DanceVille: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op, u do realise dat dis is 2016 right?
Lol! Is it 2006 before?.
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by halfricanadian(f): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2016
cry im semi village sha
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by babdap: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Bro wake up no village for naija again.
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by DanceVille: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry im semi village sha
You?
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by halfricanadian(f): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2016
DanceVille:
You?

Yes me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen These Viral Wedding Photo? / Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) / When They Say A Girl Is A Financial Woman(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.