Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville (4432 Views)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by jayloms: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2016
It's really rare getting a down to earth girl in d city nowadays, city girls can be really arrogant in attitude in relative comparison to their village counterparts who learn all the ethics of a virtuous woman.

What about their looks? I tell ya, over 70% of city girls overly enhance their looks with make ups compared to their village counterparts who carry a natural look. If you subtract 50% of d make up most city girls put on their face, you'd realize that the once pretty girl is actually average looking. A beautiful village girl is most likely naturally gifted with her beauty.

Then we come to setting of priorities, city girls craze alot about fashion (which I think can be good on a moderate level) and thus spend too much time and money on all of that. It would take more effort for them to effectively and judiciously manage resources compared to village girls.

The only thing that keeps city girls ahead of their village counterparts, is their refinement but that challenge is surmountable with village girls, especially if she's educated to a certain level. Fact is, once she's educated, she'll find it less challenging, adjusting to city life. cool
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by DanceVille: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Patiently waiting for a "Counter Thread".
Re: 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville by arabbunkum: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
I concur!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke / The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT / Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.