Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

The World Is Sexually Insane...........god Help Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Is Sexually Insane...........god Help Us (361 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? / My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Sexually Insane...........god Help Us by eyaanmayweather(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
This afternoon,i was at the mechanic,as usually when am there waiting for my car to be done,i keep myself busy with my friends on Palmchat to know the latest updates,a woman was sitting waiting for a young girl from school,she kept pacing up and down,because the mechanics recognize her,they offered her a sit.After about an hour,the young girl showed up,she gripped her and took her to a corner and asked her some questions,meanwhile we all didn't know what was going on,we saw her bring out a piece of leaf dripping with red oil and tied with red rope,she told the girl to confess,that's when we all became interested and asked what happened,she told us that this young girl helps her babysit and keep her son company after school,she said recently the boy keeps telling her that the young girl ask him to kiss her and suck her breast,he keeps telling her that it is not good to do it meanwhile the boy is just four(4) years old,she kept watching until she decided to trick her by using the Fake "Jazz" leaf to make her confess,the young girl has been forcing the young boy to kiss her and suck her growing breast.Sex has taking over the minds of every one,young and old,what do you think she can do to this young girl(thinking she should be around 15 or 16 years old)? Recently i read a post on palmchat about a 18year old boy who tell his madam's son to suck his penis till he cums in his mouth,meanwhile the boy drinks all the sperm till he was very ill and the doctors did a lot of test to confirm what was wrong with the boy and realized what was in his system,the mother now used nanny cam to expose the boy but it was too late,she lost her son
Re: The World Is Sexually Insane...........god Help Us by 1trillionlikes: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Man Threatens To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld... / Why Do Affairs And FWB Arrangements Give More Peace Of Mind And Satisfaction / Must Read : 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.