Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (12318 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / See What This Police Men Did To This 8year Old Boy For Stealing Chips / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
This is really strange to me.The mother of this little Girl is really worried about this,as the girl is just 8years old.She said she has been observing her daughter for some time now.According to her,the Girl is mostly getting extremely Wet “down there",and she mostly likes to put her hand in her pant,she also likes playing “rough play"with little boys of her age.It was the mother's cousin who is my friend that narrated it to me.He said I should post it on nairaland,may be some one will have a good advise to give.Finally,to the ladies as well as doctors on this forum,have you experienced this before?,or have you had some one with such issue before?.Pls your advise is needed.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Already getting wet and putting hand inside her hot plate? lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by delishpot: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, blame the child instead of looking for the source of her problem. How can an eight year old be promiscuous? The mom better find out who has been sexually abusing or exposing her daughter and she should also sit up and teach her child about sex ed. How did her mom know about her getting wet? That family need help.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Mologi(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Call Shell,ExxonMobil, Total and rest...to come mine the girl dry....

she has oyel down there....

Just my humble token.

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Homeboiy: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
One uncle dey bundle her from behind

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
8 years old? That's quite a very tender age for such. Might b biological undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Though am not doctor but I would suggest Female genital mutilation" female circumcision " for the 8 years old girl to calm her body before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Ericsunday619: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2017
delishpot:
Yeah, blame the child instead of looking for the source of her problem. How can an eight year old be promiscuous? The mom better find out who has been sexually abusing or exposing her daughter and she should also sit up and teach her child about sex ed. How did her mom know about her getting wet? That family need help.
very weird family grin
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by adajoe555: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2017
madam check your house the culprit is there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by delishpot: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
very weird family grin

È tire me o. Knowing that an 8 year old gets wet...... Hian The whole family need lessons on sex ed.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Ericsunday619: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
8 years old? That's quite a very tender age for such. Might b biological undecided
honestly I love 15years old girls because of their flesh pussy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Ericsunday619: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2017
delishpot:

È tire me o. Knowing that an 8 year old gets wet...... Hian The whole family need lessons on sex ed.
yes o. I think ScienceWatch will know better grin
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Augustap(f): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2017
8 years? No be 8 years wey i know abi i no sabi count again? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Hei!!!
Somebody has finished the girl oooh... Na wa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
tell her to get a Module of pepper from the market.

Mix two spoonful with ginger moist with methylated spirit and apply to her little pusssie.... Three times a day

Don't mention. grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Movies can caused it, too much exposure and hope she don't secretly watch her parents sex life.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
This is what happens when you watch too much Game Of Thrones with your younger ones.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
I agree with you that movies can contribute to that

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2017
I think it's highly unusual for an 8 year old girl to get wet.

Someone might just be abusing her sexually or touching her inappropriately...in that case u ve to be watchful of those around her

A lot of these things come from the playground & media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
Though am not doctor but I would suggest Female genital mutilation" female circumcision " for the 8 years old girl to calm her body before it's too late.

You are insane. What horrible advice.

20 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by valgbo(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
wickedness.... She won't enjoy sex later on in her life

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2017
She might have been sexually molested before.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by madridguy(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Horrible advice? No problem let wait till she raped her dad.

khiaa:

You are insane. What horrible advice.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
I think is better she don't enjoy her sex life than having her life totally destroyed.

valgbo:
wickedness.... She won't enjoy sex later on in her life

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Hector09(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
I dont even know what is wet, maybe d guys that she have been playing with they do am, u know those mum nd dad stuff u be mum nd i be dad just saying
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
Horrible advice? No problem let wait till she raped her dad.

You can't be serious, you just can't be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by rchilee: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Someone is having sexually related stuff with her already
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Maybe she is suffering from this...

congenital adrenal hyperplasia and autism spectrum disorder

We read, few days ago about a 5 years old girl who suffer from this disorder

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-five-year-old-daughter-11312462.amp&ved=0ahUKEwi-nfvT7-_WAhVBWxoKHWbbCg4QFggcMAA&usg=AOvVaw2hUzJV1FGy4_yQolqqrMb9&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
I'm serious. The little girl condition need a drastic action to safe her life if not she will turn public toilet and bring load of embarrassment to her parent.

khiaa:

You can't be serious, you just can't be.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by rex444(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Something doesn't sound right here....the mother of the child is worried and then she told her cousin who is ur friend to tell u so that u will post it on nairaland......Hmmmmmm....i smell a rat, a dead Stinking one

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by valgbo(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
honestly I love 15years old girls because of their flesh pussy
how old are you.... Lemme not start calling you a paedophile yet
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
everyone that has a daughter knows that once a baby girl is naked, they tend to want to touch their clitoris. it's not sexual for them, it just brings a certain pleasure that they cannot explain.

I noticed it and wondered for long until I stumbled on Sigmund Freud's theories. it's a psychosexual phase and all kids do it. even male children play with their pee pee.

just encourage her to stop it when ever you catch her putting her hands in her pants but please note that being too harsh on her can affect her sexually for life and she can become frigid. don't tell her it's dirty or she's bad for her to want to do that.

also teach her to not let people touch her there. its perfectly normal.

now that goat that said she should be mutilated should be castrated. your left yansh dia.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by ScienceWatch: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
yes o. I think ScienceWatch will know better grin

I dont really know better Ericsunday619, but because you made me a Pseudo genius I will try to help that family.

They can be helped if that family has the courage to read this link below contributed by an esteemed Nairalander, Butterflyl1on's

https://www.nairaland.com/4109903/renowned-evolutionist-turns-creationist-christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / Leaked S*x Video Of Popular Model African Kim (eudoxia) And Her Lover Grand P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.