Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,670 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy (1418 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
I came across a post that reads that ladies will always go for the guys with 6 cars rather than the guys with 6 packs, and the comments really baffled me, why are our view on things always restricted to one direction,and where on earth was it written that guys with 6packs come off broke?
so i have decided to put out some reasons why you should probably get hooked to that ripped guy lurking around you.

(1)They are good looking: believe me,90% of em guys out there with well chiseled chest and tight abs come off looking like roman god figures.

(2) They are the alpha males: the shear size of a ripped guys chest and arms strikes fear into the bodies their less packing counterparts, have you ever stood in front of a bouncer in any of the big clubs in the country, just their size will make your joints weak.

(3) They are hard-working: Dwayne johnson was once reported to be seen in his gym before its 6 in the morning with just his headphones working off those calories (sounds more like me wink ), a guy who can pull that off everyday without a break can't come off lazy.So if your'e looking for man who will take care of the family irrespective the economic conditions prevalent, then you should bank on them hunks,thank me later wink

(4)They are determined: For someone to go through the pains of constantly lifting kilograms of weights just to be in shape it takes a lot of determination, and I guess it doesn't just end in the gym, same mysteriously affects their jobs, and family.

(5) They are health conscious: We are always careful of the type of foods we eat, when we eat it, its nutrient value and the rest of this very important health details an average guy will overlook. Lots of excersice facilitates flow of blood through the veins and also increase the functionality of body organs, so you needn't worry about hospital bills for a while.

(6)You feel safe around them: Have you ever walked the streets with a huge hung guy before, if so you can't deny the secure feeling you get, that comes from the assurance that you're walking with no sissy. Nothing gets into a girls head than a strong arm around her waist and a nice chiseled chest to rest her weary head after the thing cheesy

(7) They are confident: they are always comfortable under their skin, always getting the attention on every beach party.I remember the first day i parked into my lodge in school,i got through with my laundry and walked to the backyard to dry the cloths shirtless, didn't know nearly all the girls in the hostel do their laundry at the backyard every weekend, i just bumped into them,at first i didn't see it as anything until i noticed their eyes all fixed on me,at first i felt uncomfortable but then i realized i should be proud knowing I stroked a major cord

I could go on and on, but then its all obvious ,ripped guys rule.
#team ripped wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
As long as you make money in between, you are good bro!
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
modelmike7:
As long as you make money in between, you are good bro!

thats exactly what am talking about
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by tobisco29(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Like me!
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by Pheals(f): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
faith551:
I came across a post that reads that ladies will always go for the guys with 6 cars rather than the guys with 6 packs, and the comments really baffled me, why are our view on things always restricted to one direction,and where on earth was it written that guys with 6packs come off broke?
so i have decided to put out some reasons why you should probably get hooked to that ripped guy lurking around you.

(1)They are good looking: believe me,90% of em guys out there with well chiseled chest and tight abs come off looking like roman god figures.

(2) They are the alpha males: the shear size of a ripped guys chest and arms strikes fear into the bodies their less packing counterparts, have you ever stood in front of a bouncer in any of the big clubs in the country, just their size will make your joints weak.

(3) They are hard-working: Dwayne johnson was once reported to be seen in his gym before its 6 in the morning with just his headphones working off those calories (sounds more like me wink ), a guy who can pull that off everyday without a break can't come off lazy.So if your'e looking for man who will take care of the family irrespective the economic conditions prevalent, then you should bank on them hunks,thank me later wink

(4)They are determined: For someone to go through the pains of constantly lifting kilograms of weights just to be in shape it takes a lot of determination, and I guess it doesn't just end in the gym, same mysteriously affects their jobs, and family.

(5) They are health conscious: We are always careful of the type of foods we eat, when we eat it, its nutrient value and the rest of this very important health details an average guy will overlook. Lots of excersice facilitates flow of blood through the veins and also increase the functionality of body organs, so you needn't worry about hospital bills for a while.

(6)You feel safe around them: Have you ever walked the streets with a huge hung guy before, if so you can't deny the secure feeling you get, that comes from the assurance that you're walking with no sissy. Nothing gets into a girls head than a strong arm around her waist and a nice chiseled chest to rest her weary head after the thing cheesy

(7) They are confident: they are always comfortable under their skin, always getting the attention on every beach party.I remember the first day i parked into my lodge in school,i got through with my laundry and walked to the backyard to dry the cloths shirtless, didn't know nearly all the girls in the hostel do their laundry at the backyard every weekend, i just bumped into them,at first i didn't see it as anything until i noticed their eyes all fixed on me,at first i felt uncomfortable but then i realized i should be proud knowing I stroked a major cord

I could go on and on, but then its all obvious ,ripped guys rule.
#team ripped wink wink
[/s]

lies

undecided
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
faith551:

thats exactly what am talking about
. . . . Good, very good.
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pheals:
[s][/s]

[b][/b]

undecided

lets hear you then,
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by NiRfreak(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
I rep ripped niggas.......Perseverance ,determination ,hardwork and belief is our motor. All ingredients for succes.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Working out has a lot of benefits especially to our health. I work out but not constantly because of lectures but during the holidays I chop iron like mad.
It is very advisable to work out at least three times a week, cus its has a lot of benefits.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Working out has a lot of benefits especially to our health. I work out but not constantly because of lectures but during the holidays I chop iron like mad.
It is very advisable to work out at least three times a week, cus its has a lot of benefits.

my nigga
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

only the weak pot-bellied once will tag that untrue
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by ojay2053(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
No pain no gain.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
You hit the nail on its head. For this post, i am giving you more 12 lbs of pure muscles.
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
8 ) they nice ta look at cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You hit the nail on its head. For this post, i am giving you more 12 lbs of pure muscles.

lol, bro's how u gonna do that
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by faith551(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
8 ) they nice ta look at cheesy

ya, tat too
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by halfricanadian(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided scary
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by halfricanadian(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided scary.
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
I already got a 2pac, so no biggie undecided
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
This op is ediot, don't you know a rich guy like me can walk ontop of you without you saying a word?, dont you know a slim, rich, no six pack guy like me can hire you and your six pack as gateman bouncer or security or bodyguard? Dont you know a rich no six pack guy like me can get a well equipped gym to myself to get six pack when am ready?, the fact that am rich doesn't it show you am determined, industrious, confident and hardworking, dont you know a thousand girls will be struggling to even get my attention? Don't you know your gold digging wife will choose me over you again and again? Dont worry keep chasing six packs while i chase money, ediot
Re: Reasons You Should Date/marry A Ripped Guy by ruggedadventure(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
This op is ediot, don't you know a rich guy like me can walk ontop of you without you saying a word?, dont you know a slim, rich, no six pack guy like me can hire you and your six pack as gateman bouncer or security or bodyguard? Dont you know a rich no six pack guy like me can get a well equipped gym to myself to get six pack when am ready?, the fact that am rich doesn't it show you am determined, industrious, confident and hardworking, dont you know a thousand girls will be struggling to even get my attention? Don't you know your gold digging wife will choose me over you again and again? Dont worry keep chasing six packs while i chase money, ediot
Ode leleyi ooo undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let's Have Fun / See Who I Met On A Dating Site / 10 Ways To Tell If You Are Dating A Warrior Not A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.