Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (39354 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2017
This is a very sad one. A South African lady, Katherine Johnson took to Twitter to call out her friend who has been sleeping with her man behind her back for over two years on the bed that she bought!

According to her, this was a guy she took a loan for just to kick start his career. She also shared a photo of the said friend.

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-friend-sleeping-boyfriend-behind-back-two-years/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2017

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Shiiiiit happens

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Zeze06(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Girls Keep your "friends" away from your "guy" ...

Guys keep your "girl" away from your friends.... undecided

Betrayal everywhere... embarassed

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by femolacqua(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Ooops what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2017
grin

This is the most painful part is when ur very own friend will kill ur vibe.. angry

Sharing one diick..sharing one place..TF! angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by nikkypearl(f): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Shior!

awon iran Jezebel oshi
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Na only you get the dlck?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by favourmic(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2017
I feel sorry for some man never collect from a woman because of this, what if say nah he get the bed?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Babe is feeling more pained over the fact that she bought the bed the Judas' descendants betrayed her on cheesy

39 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2017
angry

This is it!

Trust nobody.

That guy no try ooo....

But two years? It's been a long time a coming grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by nerodenero: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Judas, one of Jesus' disciples betrayed Him.If Jesus could and still being hated and betrayed by so many 'supposed' sons of God, yours is not new/news.
stupidity:
Your stupidity is legendarycheesy

19 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by divinehand2003(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2017
There are no Friends in the game of relationships. It's either you win or you lose to your so called usurper or foe..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by softwerk(f): 6:37am On Aug 31, 2017
shocked

Sorry my dear!

Maybe you've always been bragging to your girlfriends how good your man is and she decided to give it a try and got hooked on him for 2years grin

Whatever happened to there's love in sharing grin

28 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2017
stupidity:

I wanted to crucify you but when I saw your moniker....... I was grin

22 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by decatalyst(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2017
So nigga was alternating between these two beauties for the last two years? Wow! shocked

And some other nigga be managing an averagely beautiful lady? Dude is wicked!

What wickedness fa!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Slayer2: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Kai... I just checked her pics on Twitter and this girl is smoking hurt.

Make God punish me if I cheat on any woman I marry. It's rubbish na, if you are not satisfied to the point you don't need another lady in your life. Nigga don't marry her. Go marry the one you contented with for Gods sake.

See as the mofo just cause this beauty unnecessary pain. Useless man. It will never be well with you. angry

Maybe I would have been able to fall in love with this kind of lady. She seems fun. Kai. What's her location. Okay South Africa. Na backyard.

God this man no try at all. I can never cheat on my woman no matter what. Instead of you to cheat break up /divorce and bring in the new one you want na. angry

I hate any form of cheating!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by chumakk: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2017
There's love in sharing

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Vutseck(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

This is the most painful part is when ur very own friend will kill ur vibe.. angry

there is nothing bad in sharing

this is Africa, polygamy is allowed

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Vutseck(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:
Kai... I just checked her pics on Twitter and this girl is smoking hurt.

Make God punish me if I cheat on any woman I marry. It's rubbish na, if you are not satisfied to the point you don't need another lady in your life. Nigga don't marry her. Go marry the one you contented with for Gods sake.

See as the mofo just cause this beauty unnecessary pain. Useless man. It will never be well with you. angry

Maybe I would have been able to fall in love with this kind of lady. She seems fun. Kai. What's her location. Okay South Africa. Na backyard.

God this man no try at all. I can never cheat on my woman no matter what. Instead of you to cheat break up /divorce and bring in the new one you want na. angry

I hate any form of cheating!

you are still a kid,by the time you grow up you won't be saying this

58 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Slayer2: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Vutseck:

you are still a kid,by the time you grow up you won't be saying this

Come don't let me slay your life. Don't quote me and say rubbish. May amodioha slay you if you quote me and say rubbish again.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Kondomatic(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

There's joy in sharing
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by BabbanBura(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2017
softwerk:
shocked

Sorry my dear!

Maybe you've always been bragging to your girlfriends how good your man is and she decided to give it a try and got hooked on him for 2years grin

Whatever happened to there's love in sharing grin

your mind dey there, come share with BabbanBura biko!
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
There's joy in sharing

shocked

I disagree oo.. embarassed

What is for Mary is for Mary...What is for Kate is for Kate...thats a dicck ...its not meant for sharing angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by mofeoluwadassah: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2017
hmmmm.....your greatest enemy is someone very close to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Briee(f): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Men can't be satisfied
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Hijo de puta.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
Men can't be satisfied

When a woman is caught doing something similar, I hope you have the decency to spout the same illogical sentiment.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by muller101(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2017
I wonder how people still believe In love.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by femolacqua(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

I disagree oo.. embarassed

What is for Mary is for Mary...What is for Kate is for Kate...thats a dicck ...its not meant for sharing angry
Funny but true.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Fkforyou(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Someone is pained... grin

That her friend must be one cold bitch, betraying your friend while giving her a smiley face, dayuummm... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.