Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party (12125 Views)

2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by engrMikemd(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
End time party
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by emamos: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
edoboy33:
IF YOU LOVE PDP CLICK LIKE
IF YOU LOVE APC CLICK SHARE
party is just a name,what u need is good leaders not rulers
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by safarigirl(f): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
say that to south south, south east and north east people.
SOUTH EAST is the ONLY region with 3 different ruling parties in just 5 states. That region is keeping to the 'leaders over party' theory more than any other. Leave them out of your myopic list

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by TippyTop(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
lol really?

You called APC that has governors in all the 6 regions of Nigeria a regional party?

Which school did you attend?

APC is mostly in Hausa states. APC has only one state in the SE and one in the SS.
PDP has 2 states in Hausa region 2 states in Yoruba region not to talk of SE and SS.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

APC is mostly in Hausa states. APC has only one state in the SE and one in the SS.
PDP has 2 states in Hausa region 2 states in Yoruba region not to talk of SE and SS.
which Hausa state?
Pdp has only 2 states in south east. So ehat is tour point?
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

Go back, Pick your Books and read!!

Have you seen why you failed Jamb??

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Oahray: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
say that to south south, south east and north east people.
...and South West people. Be an unbiased judge if you must judge.
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
I WISH BUHARI CAN SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION SO WE CAN GO BACK TO FULL DICTATORSHIP. I WANT THE LIKES OF GEJ, FAYOSE AND WIKE IN JAIL FOR LIFE angry

1 Like

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by TippyTop(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Go back, Pick your Books and read!!

Have you seen why you failed Jamb??

Talking of jamb hehehe, I'd be considered a genius if I was your sibling.
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
Oahray:
...and South West people. Be an unbiased judge if you must judge.
south west votes based on those that will champion their interests. Results from last election should have cleared things for you.
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Ambassadors: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Rivers people are in for it. The CSO of the state doesn't show concern! A state where kidnapping is a daily occurrence and people are continually being beheaded? The blood of the dead will continue to hunt the perpetrators and sponsors of such evil in the land. May God visit them according to their doings. Amen!
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

Talking of jamb hehehe, I'd be considered a genius if I was your sibling.

So in your 6yrs of Secondary schooling, is there any Region called "Hausa state"??

When you Graduate from the University and start using your senses, Mention me back!!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Pidggin:
APC is also a regional party so what's the difference
How is apc a regional party
Almost all northern States are apc
Sametime in the West

Imo and edo state from d South East abi na South South are both apc...
So how is it regional

It's seems u don't even understand wat "regional is"
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2016
247Dior:
you and your generation will dwell in jail and you will watch those men you mentioned walk free without even trial... the problem of this country remains Islamists like u who will end up perishing
Person type mumu comment.... U too con quote am in a mumu way

For goodness sake.... Wetin bring Islam into this now

I hate to say this but guy u stupid gan
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by fulanimafia: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

You can only deceive yourself.

1. APC has governors in every region.

2. APC has 1 state in the SE, 4 in the SW, 1 in the SS, and 17 spread across the NC, NW, and NE.

APC is a truly national party, while PDP is fast becoming the next iPod.
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by blackpanda: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Difference is that its the national party controlling both fg and the entire national assembly. That is definitely a HUGE difference to pdp in ss or apga in seb
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Originality007: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
I WISH BUHARI CAN SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION SO WE CAN GO BACK TO FULL DICTATORSHIP. I WANT THE LIKES OF GEJ, FAYOSE AND WIKE IN JAIL FOR LIFE angry
but u dont want plpp like Amechi, fasola etc in jail

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Oahray: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
south west votes based on those that will champion their interests. Results from last election should have cleared things for you.
there goes another tribal bigot who believes everything negative is represented by everyone else but himself and his people. Don't bother replying, just wanted to confirm my suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Oahray:
there goes another tribal bigot who believes everything negative is represented by everyone else but himself and his people. Don't bother replying, just wanted to confirm my suspicion.
yawns... Who cares what you think.
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by omofunaab(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Apc controls Atleast a state in every geo political zones unlike pdp
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by omofunaab(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:

There's nothing like Hausa region.. .we are talking about geo political zones
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Goke7: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
the se and ss has made pdp a regional party especially with the political suicide they committed last year. The pdp may never see the light of day as the north has finally made APC its home.

It will take the sw to pull out of APC before it can be dethroned from the centre.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by slap1(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Swear on your life that you read this topic completely and I'll send you recharge card. cheesy
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by maxzzo1(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
wetin dey pain u, wet u wan die so...oops say wike n PDP dey win rivers....go am die...
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by ransomed: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Drug Baron in the senate, Boko Haram sponsor leading the party. Evil men flock together .
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Sunymoore(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
emamos:
i dnt tink so bro
Why don't you think so bro? Look the situation on ground.. The party members are still thinking about how to zone the party instead of doing grass root for a unanimous candidate..
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by Yksoul(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
NOBODY CAN WIN ELECTION IN NIGERIA WITHOUT THE MAJORITY SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH,IT IS NORTHERN AGENDA.IF PDP NOMINATE ANY SOUTHERN CANDIDATE,THEY WOULD STILL LOSE THE ELECTION.APC HAS UNDERSTOOD THIS FACT
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by orisa37: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2016
This Thread is well thought of. Thanks Kashamu. But remember THE ARABS ARE HERE IN NIGERIA. You are now a Senator of the Federal Republic, please join your mates in the NASS to amend the Constitution in all its provisions to give full autonomy to all our 36 states governments. That way you can " je ekute oni dodo" in your own state without the Arabs(Hausa, Fulani etc) disturbing your peace. That way also, you see road well to elect/selecf National Leaders with insight, experience and foresight easily thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by basadenet: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunwen2:
Kashamu link me up with drug business
has any court in Nigeria convicted him of drug related offences? No....then you must be a slowpoke or a dullard to have made such an unguarded and derogatory statement against a distinguished senator kashamu.
Re: Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party by tuniski: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunymoore:
Unfortunately, PDP Is dead and buried. We need a viable opposition...
Delusional. u go and kill pdp nau! The fear of pdp is the beginning of political wisdom for apc!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction / MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ / Bandit Attacks: Protesting Zamfara Women Block Gusau-Kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.