Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? (1981 Views)

Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
See how time flies. I remember many of us here comment on threads bashing PDP and Jonathan.
Well I'm not here to praise Jonathan or PDP anyway!
Its almost a year and nothing is visible expect the one-sided chase of looters upandan.
I have totally lost hope in PMB and the invisible change.
I put all my trust in God. Hopefully we may have a truthful leader someday.
The height of it was the CBN fraudulent employment saga exposed by Sahara Reporters.
Forget the waiver nonsense from Federal Character.
My question if the employment wasn't fraudulent, then what's the explanation for the change in the names of the employees. Like Atiku's daughter used Abubakar e.t.c
I guess the change of name is one the changes we should expect from APC. SMH!!!
Well I guess anyone who is yet to reason and see the truth is no doubt on their payroll.
What baffles me most is the continues silence of Mr president
Lest I forget before you call me a wailing wailer.
I voted PMB in fact I had to sleep overnight at school despite the fact that I had graduated since 2012 (because I registered inside school in 2011).
I look forward to 2019.
2015 shall be the last time I'll vote. Whether i'm dead or alive
Modath I'll appreciate if you can air your opinion
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by MrcuteOscar: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by phlopholly: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Must the president comment on every issue in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
phlopholly:
not an issue with this kinda magnitude

7 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by BLINGZ88: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
He just found out that being the president (of Nigeria) is not as easy as talking trash in BBC hausa

5 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Flexherbal(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
We hope that things will get better soon.
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by rusher14: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
phlopholly:

Was about saying the same.

You guys have belittled the position of the presidency.

I'm not saying the issue isn't important but there are several serious issues for the president or presidency to thrash.

Expecting a public address on each and every issue is quite unachievable.

Even the power situation had to be addressed at an organised forum.

There should be systems in place for such issues to be dealt with.

Already some bodies are suing CBN and its governor which should in turn lead to governments position at some point.

Take it easy guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by lekkie073(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
because na hin pipu benefit pass fron d scam
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
rusher14:

I'm not saying the issue isn't important but there are several serious issues for the president or presidency to thrash.

Already some bodies are suing CBN and its governor which should in turn lead to governments position at some point.

Take it easy guys.
I can see how deluded Nigerians are!
If it were to be a country where things are really organized, this is enough reason for PMB to tender his resignation letter.
If all PMB's promises were real, the CBN Governor should be on his compulsory retirement and enjoying his pension
by now

8 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by rusher14: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I can see how deluded Nigerians are!
If it were to be a country where things are really organized, this is enough reason for PMB to tender his resignation letter.
If all PMB's promises were real, the CBN Governor should be on his compulsory retirement and enjoying his pension.

So the president should resign because the CBN, an independent body carried out lopsided recruitment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
rusher14:

So he should resign because the CBN an independent body carried out lopsided recruitment?

Pl

I am not asking for his resignation. I only want you to realize the magnitude of the issue at stake.
In any case your view that the President mustn't comment on every issues is myopic.
This issues is totally against the change Mantra and all what this administration stands for.
Pls cut me some slack!
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Jorussia(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:
See how time flies. I remember many of us here comment on threads bashing PDP and Jonathan.
Well I'm not here to praise Jonathan or PDP anyway!
Its almost a year and nothing is visible expect the one-sided chase of looters upandan.
I have totally lost hope in PMB and the invisible change.
I put all my trust in God. Hopefully we may have a truthful leader someday.
The height of it was the CBN fraudulent employment saga exposed by Sahara Reporters.
Forget the waiver nonsense from Federal Character.
My question if the employment wasn't fraudulent, then what's the explanation for the change in the names of the employees. Like Atiku's daughter used Abubakar e.t.c
I guess the change of name is one the changes we should expect from APC. SMH!!!
Well I guess anyone who is yet to reason and see the truth is no doubt on their payroll.
What baffles me most is the continues silence of Mr president
Lest I forget before you call me a wailing wailer.
I voted PMB in fact I had to sleep overnight at school despite the fact that I had graduated from school since 2012 (because I register inside school in 2011).
I look forward to 2019.
2015 shall be the last time I'll vote. Whether i'm dead or alive
Modath I'll appreciate if you can air your opinion
I rest my case
Are you aware that at least 80% of the over 900 people illegally employed by the CBN governor (emefelie) dates back to the government of GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
phlopholly:
so this issue is not serious enough for him to comment? what of the belgium issue that he just ran to comment even before the bomb blow finish. Guy leave sentiment, Buhari is a dullard for life and he is a disgrace to his fellow dullard for not even using his brain.
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jorussia:
Are you aware that at least 80% of the over 900 people illegally employed by the CBN governor (emefelie) dates back to the government of GEJ?
And I have no business with the surplus. What I'm concerned about is the ones recruited during PMB's time, basically the ones Sahara reporters reported.
By the way are you by chance trying to justify the appointment. So because it happened during Jonathan's period so it must happen during PMB's no matter how illegal it may be. SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
I've always says it that d biggest scam in d last decade is the election of President Buhari as d president of the most intelligent & brilliant set of black humankind find any where in the world and the bout btw Mayweather & Manny Pacquoi. You can only gv what u have in life simple... for a man dat has what looks like a Nepa bill as certificate can not in his highest imagination make intelligent contribution to any pressing issues as regards such like d CBN recruitment saga where his cronies are directly involved.
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Jorussia(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

And I have no business with the surplus. What I'm concerned about is the ones recruited during PMB's time, basically the ones Sahara reporters reported.
By the way are you by chance trying to justify the appointment. So because it happened during Jonathan's period so it must happen during PMB's no matter how illegal it may be. SMH for you.
Go and read the report on SR to confirm if what I just said is true/false.I know that you will suddenly say that your concern is the ones recruited under pmb since i have been able to expose your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
ugolance:
I've always says it that d biggest scam in d last decade is the election of President Buhari as d president of the most intelligent & brilliant set of black humankind find any where in the world and the bout btw Mayweather & Manny Pacquoi. You can only gv what u have in life simple... for a man dat has what looks like a Nepa bill as certificate can not in his highest imagination make intelligent contribution to any pressing issues as regards such like d CBN recruitment saga where his cronies are directly involved.
What saddens me the most is that if this kinda impunity happened this time last year. I'm sure it would have been a plus to their manifesto.
How could a whole PMB who seems to everyone like a saint allow this kind of impunity happen under his vivid watch. Its a shame. The change Mantra is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jorussia:
Go and read the report on SR to confirm if what I just said he true/false.I know that you will suddenly say that your concern is the ones recruited under pmb since i have been able to expose your hypocrisy.
I don't have business with Jonathan, the reason I didn't vote him.
And you are just being mischievous. Elections are over, what should be your concern is not to justify illegality.
I'm ashamed the only conclusions (baseless) you could draw is because Jonathan did it, so PMB is exonerated.
I suggest you go back and read the report of SR well.
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Jorussia(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

What saddens me the most is that if this kinda impunity happened this time last year. I'm sure it would have been a plus to their manifesto.
How could a whole PMB who seems to everyone like a saint allow this kind of impunity happen under his vivid watch. Its a shame. The change Mantra is a scam.
I think you are just been silly, This scam started under your defeated hero and it never reported on the media.The report says that about 900 has been illegally recruited since emefiele became Governor.About 90 out of the 900 was employed under this administration.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Dcomrade(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jorussia:
This logic doesn't go well.....are you also aware that the people that got Immigration job and the DSS officers in training school were recruited during GEJ era but were all sent home in PMB era?...so y can't he do same now? Oh because his relatives and top shots in the presidency are involved.

Are you even aware that currently Civil Defence and immigration did secret recruitment?
More than 3 thousand civil defence officers are currently in their training school in kastina!

For me, what's wrong is wrong irrespective of the government it happened.
My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Jorussia(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I don't have business with Jonathan, the reason I didn't vote him.
And you are just being mischievous. Elections are over, what should be your concern is not to justify illegality.
I'm ashamed the only conclusions (baseless) you could draw is because Jonathan did it, so PMB is exonerated.
I suggest you go back and read the report of SR well.
You voted for Gej,stop denying him(Gej).I Thank God that i am not an illiterate like those who have been commending you for this nonsense you call a thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jorussia:
I think you are just been silly, This scam started under your defeated hero and it never reported on the media.The report says that about 900 has been illegally recruited since emefiele became Governor.About 90 out of the 900 was employed under this administration.
Your judgement is obviously impaired. I have no business with Jonathan like I said.
Why must this kinda impunity remain in our system.
PMB has shamed all what he stood for.
And you are no less of a foo.l for justifying this.
Mind you with this kind of gross misconduct PMB will lose all his supporters to a stronger opposition and most likely voted out like we did to the clueless one.
By that time you won't have anyone to pay you to spew hogwash.
Search your conscience man!
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
rusher14:

Take it easy guys.
if it was GEJ that was in power u ND de oda guy will saying nonsense bout nw.
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Jorussia(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dcomrade:
This logic doesn't go well.....are you also aware that the people that got Immigration job and the DSS officers in training school were recruited during GEJ era but were all sent home in PMB era?...so y can't he do same now? Oh because his relatives and top shots in the presidency are involved.

Are you even aware that currently Civil Defence and immigration did secret recruitment?
More than 3 thousand civil defence officers are currently in their training school in kastina!

My opinion though.
I am not supporting what the CBN did.I am only angry at the op for not taking holistic view on the alleged scam.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Dcomrade(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Jorussia:
I am not supporting what the CBN did.I am only angry at the op for not taking holistic view on the alleged scam.
OK.....Noted!!!
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Dcomrade:

My opinion though.
Thank you .. You nailed it what is wrong is wrong.
We voted the clueless one out of power. PMB will taste it too if he refuses to sit up.
The guy is obviously a media agent. You can spot them when they only justify things by making baseless comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari is the king of corruption

he only blows other people's question of corruption out of proportion in order to hide his own

Buhari is very very corrupt
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Jorussia(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Your judgement is obviously impaired. I have no business with Jonathan like I said.
Why must this kinda impunity remain in our system.
PMB has shamed all what he stood for.
And you are no less of a foo.l for justifying this.
Mind you with this kind of gross misconduct PMB will lose all his supporters to a stronger opposition and most likely voted out like we did to the clueless one.
By that time you won't have anyone to pay you to spew hogwash.
Search your conscience man!
This impunity will not go over night from our system.Let me tell you,i am not a political jobber/sycophant like you.
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2016
Jorussia:
This impunity will not go over night from our system.Let me tell you,i am not a political jobber/sycophant like you.
You are foo.l for saying that. So we voted PMB to maintain the impunity. What happens to sacking all those Jonathan recruited and the ones that happened under his tenure.
Your stu.pidity stinks to the high heavens

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by Leebeedo(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2016
rusher14:

So the president should resign because the CBN, an independent body carried out lopsided recruitment?

Mr. Man , if you don't know counter an argument, keep quiet. In a state in the United States, zinc was found in the blood stream of the inhabitants and this was traced to their tap water which most people drink. The governor was asked to step down. Was it his fault?
Re: Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? by rusher14: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Bigmillz:
if it was GEJ that was in power u ND de oda guy will saying nonsense bout nw.

You are indeed the one talking nonsense.

Under Jonathan's regime people DIED during an employment exercise that was a total charade.

Many even had to pay to attend this unfortunate event. Yet, people asked for the resignation of the minister not the president.

In this case, which many of us were unaware of until perhaps early last week, employment took place under subterranean conditions in an independent organisation.

Firstly, we must exercise patience to observe how things go.

For you to be barely a week after the news broke , to expect the presidency, not the legislators, not the CBN, but the presidency to speak on employment within the CBN, a totally independent body , smacks of insincerity and downright mischief.

In the scale or preference of issues the presidency has to make statements on, this , I'm sorry to say would be way down the ladder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Abia House Of Assembly Members Visit Gov. Ikpeazu / Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. / Great News: National Stadium, Abuja Now Official Grazing Reserve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.