Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pregnant Virgin... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Virgin... (1273 Views)

Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Pregnant Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Virgin... by gennypearl(f): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
I am a 23 year old graduate going for service this 2016 batch A. I am a vìrgin but my problem now is am pregnant!!! Yes I'm 2 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I got ill recently which got me to the hospital; te4sts were carried out and the result confirmed that am pregnant. I wouldn't believe that and I argued heaven and earth with the Doctor, then she told me to go for scan which gave the same result.

I'm sharing this because I want to kinda educate peeps from my story. A matron in the hospital lectured me about a virgin's possibility of been pregnant. She said there is a small hole in the hymen of a virgin where the menstrual blood exit from and any sperm that manage to pass through the lil hole can do a great job of...
...baby..lol. I'm laughing because I don't want to believe yet but truly that sperm has managed to pass through during pre-intimacy with my bf. Somehow somehow sha he released on my vagìna and the virgin in me was relaxed and I said in my mind "Sebi he no penetrate, am a virgin so am safe jare ". We did that severally and now a virgin is pregnant ooo. No need for...

...penetration, you don't even need to see blood that u got disvirgined b4 belle stand oo...please be wise. Now where I need advice is this, I told my boyfriend but he doesn't seem to wanna accept. He said I should still go and be using home remedy PT after scan confirmed it. He asked where I won get the belle from. I am worried and so shamed to tell my single...
...mum and more scared of abortion coupled with the fact that am going for service April. My mum is my greatest pain, she won't be pleased with this at all and what if my claimed lover refuse it?

What am I to do??

Please I need your advice.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/03/pregnant-virgin.html?m=1

Follow me on twitter @gennypearl23
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by iceberylin(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ya boo cummed to Pre-intimacy undecided

That's a better problem to discuss grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Virgin... by dammywapes(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
uhmm keep d prego
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by octopusfreaky(f): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
lies from the pit of hell
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by Ada9103(f): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Ahhh! Why you too de lie like this? You did it what's the biggie
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by adewaletb3(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2016
iceberylin:
Ya boo cummed to Pre-intimacy undecided
That's a better problem to discuss grin
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2016
All these ' put the tip' people self undecided

Mtcheeeeewwwww

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

Well. you have to tell your mom about your pregnancy. And also prepare your mind for the possibility of becoming a single mom.

I. wish you luck. smiley
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by demzylahot(m): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Diddyydiva post=44021901]All these ' put the tip' people self undecided

Lolz
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by taemilola(f): 5:13am On Mar 23, 2016
It's very possible for such to happen. It's not everything that happens that science has answers to. I've seen and heard cases like that.
Pls, just tell ur mum anyhow, whether the guy accepts u or not. You will be glad u did at last.
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Be deceiving yourself. Call me When yur ready to tell us the real story

Going back to sleep
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by nepapole(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Virgin Mary...part 2..
Re: Pregnant Virgin... by halfricanadian(f): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2016
21st century mary shocked shocked

Its official jesus is coming

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man And Woman Spotted kissing Passionately In Abia (photos) / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / What Kind Of A Man Uses Women For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.