Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) (6086 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / The Very Intelligent Man On Channels Today On Ozubulu Killing.(videos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by ibullem(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
What's your take on Dakuku Peterside interview on Channels TV right now?

Personally, I think his analysis on the female inec official and the APC chairman's cap was quite lame...

Modified...
Finally gotten the url of the video howbeit just part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuSmVYt9RrY

7 Likes

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by otokx(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Tell us more because no light here.

1 Like

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Lattop(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2016
No Light

Update us na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Lucy001(f): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2016
A question as to why the state APC's chairmans "cap" was used to cover the INEC lady's face was asked by Manpe, but Dakku could not give a reasonable responses, becos he claimed the lady escaped frm the coll. Center, and the PDP where forcing her to re-write the results, and that Gov Wike was @ the police station ahead of them, but video shows the opposite, and also the current Gov Wike was almost going to beat up the DPO, while he was inside the police station, but when the video was shown to him "Dakuku" it was the opposite.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
The man was spitting balderdash!
Him no even sabi lie well!
Imagine him saying they are not the aggressors and as long as Wike remains governor, there'll be no peace in River state.

Talk about a slowpoke!
Eish!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Lucy001(f): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Lolz, the person you claimed, u wanted to save, why would u use ur CAP to cover her face, something fishy happened der cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by millhouse: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by ibullem(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Lucy001:
Lolz, the person you claimed, u wanted to save, why would u use ur CAP to cover her face, something fishy happened der cheesy cheesy

He also alleged that the Lady was taken away from the police station by the AIG, while evidence showed her being led away from the station by one of the DSS detail of Mrs. Semenitari, with her face being covered by the APC chairman's cap.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Lucy001(f): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Perhaps this is where Lai Mohammed would have been needed tongue Dakuku does not know how to lie, cheesy or even Amechi would hv done better grin cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Lucy001(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
ibullem:

He also alleged that the Lady was taken away from the police station by the AIG, while evidence showed her being led away from the station by one of the DSS detail of Mrs. Semenitari, with her face being covered by the APC chairman's cap.

He claimed the AIG that was around, "the highest ranking police officer" @ that moment, the JEEP was used to take the said INEC lady to the state CID's office, which was force, according to the video, making around on social media.

1 Like

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by ibullem(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Interviewer: ...Why were you moving around on Election day?

Dakuku: I was called that Wike was at polling unit intimidating the officials, and had collected the result sheets and was already writing results on the sheets himself.

grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala will agree with me that Lai Mohammed needs to take some people on a crash course on lying. cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by megaik: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Is this how Nigerian democracy has deteriorated to ? this guy is on a mission. ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by CharlesPhc: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2016
DSTV didn't let me listen, they kept scrambling the Channel

4 Likes

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by bgates: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016

Dakuku

Very dull and clueless

I know him well my church member

This man dey fall my hand always

He is not fit to be a politician

He should focus n be a Pastor

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Ikology(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2016
DAKUKU MUST BE PROSECUTED FOR MURDER!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by CharlesPhc: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2016
bgates:

Dakuku

Very dull and clueless

I know him well my church member

This man dey fall my hand always

He is not fit to be a politician

He should focus n be a Pastor

Please which Church do you attend again?
Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by maestroferddi: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Nigeria is a funny place.

Look at the kind of character Amaechi and APC were hell-bent on foisting on Rivers State.

Dakuku Peterside just succeeded in embarrassing himself on national TV. He was clearly ill-prepared for the interview.

His sundry implausible explanations were as regrettable as they were laughable.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
When you become APC member, you need to do a crash course on lying, I don't think Peterside took his course seriously.
That was an embarrassing interview, the lies didn't blend, his posture was defeated, he was just hanging at the end

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
The man was spitting balderdash!
Him no even sabi lie well!
Imagine him saying they are not the aggressors and as long as Wike remains governor, there'll be no peace in River state.

Talk about a slowpoke!
Eish!

u really watched the interview......i shame for the guy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
;
ibullem:

Dakuku: I was called that Wike was at polling unit intimidating the officials, and had collected the result sheets and was already writing results on the sheets himself.

grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala will agree with me that Lai Mohammed needs to take some people on a crash course on lying. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Frankiss44(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
SHAME SHAME....... DAKUKU NOR JUST SABI LIE AT ALL cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
oluwasegun007:

u really watched the interview......i shame for the guy
My dear, I watch am o
He sounds like a kid/puppet!

Did you notice he's started dressing like his Demi god Amaechi?
SMH for real.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure after the interview, those Channel guys go siddon for one corner laff their belle scatter!

Dakuku just gave himself a carry over in LYOLOGY101

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by ndcide(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
He'll never like today's interview at channels.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by jlinkd78(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
f
Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

My dear, I watch am o
He sounds like a kid/puppet!

Did you notice he's started dressing like his Demi god Amaechi?
SMH for real.

of course, that the new and stupid mentality of the new naija politics....

3 Likes

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by ages2020: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
I believe from HIS interview its now obvious that the real problem, violence and killings during the RIVER rerun is the handwork of this man and his boss....may be he Will soon say He is also a Contract staff with Inec, So he is going around to monitor the election..........AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE, SCHOOL FATHER and SON lost their LOCAL GOVTs....I wish I can get. The youtube so as I can watch and laugh again n again........

#peace@RiverState

3 Likes

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by AZeD1(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2016
What i don't understand is how in the days of cheap camera phones, how you can rig in broad day except you kill everyone at the polling booth and even with that, one camera will record it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by SleekMallam: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Gbawe would have done better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I'm pretty sure after the interview, those Channel guys go siddon for one corner laff their belle scatter!

buhahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by Lucy001(f): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2016
ibullem:

grin grin grin grin

I am still worried, as to why Mr. Lai Mohammed was not called upon to go and defend that senerior, wat Lia would have simply done, is to first study that "video" over night, and when he gets der @ the studio of Channels Tv, wen ask while was the PH states APC's Chairmans cap used to cover the INEC lady's face, his responses would have been,........ You know, that cap the lady was using to cover her face, was not the states chairmans cap, it could have been one of the thugs of PDP, who happens to have been with us @ the police statation on that faithful day, and moreover, its not the states APC chair that was wearing/own that kind of cap in the whole of PH, anybody would have offer the said lady a cap for her protection, and the states APC chairs cap was in his pocket on that day, he actually pulled it off due to the heat on dat environment, These would have been Lai's responses possibily cheesy grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) by cckris: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

LYOLOGY 101
Is that the Course Mrs Ekwi Adebisa, the INEC Collation Officer, teaches at UNIPORT? I heard she's a Lecturer.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa / Watch As UGM Attack A Police Station In Orlu Yesterday, Police Rescue Team Fled. / Nigeria Has Improved 4G Coverage From 23% To 77.52% — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.