Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession (2252 Views)

Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by kogistar: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
ENUGU—Controversial Enugu-
based Catholic Priest,Rev. Fr.
Ejike Mbaka, on Sunday, during
his homily at Adoration
Ministry,Emene, Enugu,
slammed former President
Goodluck Jonathan, accusing
him of having ran a wasteful
government which plunged the
nation into its present
economic recession.
The cleric equally disclosed
that he had nothing to regret
over his 2015 prophesy of
change, where he had
predicted that President
Jonathan would be defeated in
the presidential elections.
Continuing, he also, dismissed
as baseless, claims that he fell
apart with Jonathan over the
latter’s refusal of his request
for oil well.
Mbaka, who spoke through his
spokesperson, Maximus
Ugwuoke, on the sidelines of
the activities ahead of his 21
years priestly ordination
anniversary, said he would not
regret the 2015 change
prophesy despite the current
sufferings Nigerians are
experiencing.
Instead, he recalled that he
had also on several occasions
released prophecies on the
current hard times bedeviling
the nation.
The priest, however,
maintained that the previous
administration, which
squandered the resources at
its disposal should be held
responsible for the present
situation.
According to Ugwuoke, “when
these prophesies come, it
must not be what people think
or want; people are entitled to
their views; those reactions
mean nothing; the important
thing is that there is nothing
he had prophesized which
never came to pass; the
ministry does not care how
people feel about his
prophesies. Some call him
controversial priest; some call
him fiery priest and all that,
they are entitled to their
opinion. The fact remains that
he is a true prophet.
“I will tell you something, it is
for us humans to judge
prophesies; he was the only
person who said Buhari would
win. If it were in the olden
days, all those so-called men
of God who castigated him
would have received the wrath
of God immediately. All of
them should be ashamed of
themselves now.
“When you look at that
prophesy on Jonathan, he
gave it and it came to pass.
Don’t forget that two months
before that prophesy,
Jonathan’s wife came to the
adoration ground; that is to tell
you that the prophesy came
from God; if after such visit,
he had the courage to reveal
such prophesy against them,
that tells you that it is much
more than what people think.
Whether the prophesy is a
good one or not, talking about
the suffering, it has nothing to
do with the prophesy.
“Before Buhari took over, the
dollar was rising, there was
already problem with our
economy. They had oil boom
but never saved; they just
wasted the opportunity. Even
the suffering we are talking
about was part of his
prophesies. I recall that on
31st of January this year, he
said clearly that Nigerians
should brace up for hard
times, he said a lot of hardship
was under way; what these
suffering Nigerians are
passing through are a process
of change. I’m seeing a great
future for Nigerians; he made it
clear that there are so many
holes which needed to be
filled.”
Request for oil well
Speaking on stories making
the rounds that Jonathan
rejected his request for an oil
well, he stated that, “these are
lies from the pit of hell; these
were used to water down the
prophesy because people did
not understand. It was even
alleged that he received N5
million from Buhari; you begin
to wondwer what is N5 million
to Mbaka. Is it the school fees
he is paying for hundreds of
people? This is all
propaganda."
“There was also these claims
of meeting with APC chieftains
before the election; he never
held any such meeting; he
never met Buhari before the
election, there has never been
any communication between
them; what he has already is
bigger than oil well; he is a
musician and the ministry is
being sustained with that”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/again-mbaka-blasts-jonathan-over-economic-recession/

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by babyfaceafrica: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
K
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by MzPecs(f): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
This man needs Jesus.. undecided undecided

He probably thinks he has Jesus buh i'm afraid, he doesn't! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Branzy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weten Jonathan Do dis man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Montaque(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Leele... The hardship hasn't come to ur doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by fizzle344: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
The truth is always hard to believe. .that's all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by ConqueredWest: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
While in the West we have Afonjas, in the East we have Efulefus like Mbaka angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by fidelmarshal: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
I thought this man was dethroned last year I thought this man was dethroned last year
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by bonechamberlain(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is supposed to be a priest who preach about forgiveness and wisdom, he obviously is lacking the two. This mbaka need to be transferred to Afghanistan. angry

7 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by spafu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
I am not the one to judge anyone whether they were called by God or not. But I have every right to choose whose preaching to take. If father Mbaka was the only preacher left on earth, I'd rather left Christianity than bring myself under his spiritual guidance. And the earlier some of you, his ardent followers or adherents to his political sermons, that result from the failure of politicians to patronize him with Oil well and the President's phone number, talk some sense into his head, the better.
The great commission was commissioned to for the preaching of salvation, not this 'politicvation' of these so called men of God as if the rest of us are men of devil.
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by DaBullIT(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
We already know it was their excessive Goat and Yam theory and of course fighting corruption with technology that killed Nigeria so much that there are no Dollar reserves , else why would CBN be having problems ? furthermore , Several people in PDP posed with Stacks and Bundles of Dollars they recieved from Jonathan

The man literally stole and helped people steal everything

3 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
d new yr messages, wasn't a prophecy, rada it was a campaign.....

pls someone should carefully listen to dat message, it is never prophecy rada his mind..............

things have fell apart now, what is he doing to his oga buhari?

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by chadwickcollins(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Make una leave gej alone because Apc don d fail everybody say na gej cause am

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by 400billionman: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2016
I pity Enugu residents who follow this man around like their saviour.

If pesin just wake up begin cry for pulpit, one or two nigerians must fall mugu for the tricks .

4 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Oliviaxx(f): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2016
What is wrong with this man? I used to have great respect for him, but now...i'm mostly ashamed he is a catholic

3 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Even though I no longer strongly follow Nigeria's politics since i changed my country of citizenship, this pastor is actually right.

Where i currently reside, people are still blaming the former prime minister for the current economic hardship in the country by not diversifying the economy. The current is trying his best to make things right again.

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by eleojo23: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by bodeloja: 4:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by SamMilla1(m): 4:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari’s John the Baptist.

I bet you will do everything to defend your fake prophesies
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by babdap: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Wailers are coming for you now.

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2016
If he really knows what he is saying he should choose a medium where people can phone in and debate with him rather talking to his sheep that are in no possible to either refute or engage him.
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by dnawah(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2016
This man don park well tay tay.but e be like say him don recieve salary with arrears.if him like,make him no go educate him master,on how to run the country.
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by blackpanda: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This is supposed to be a priest who preach about forgiveness and wisdom, he obviously is lacking the two. This mbaka need to be transferred to Afghanistan. angry

Forgiveness is only granted to a person who shows remorse. Not to a person who boasts that he has done nothing wrong. How can u give a single individual $2.1billion and u expect ur country to still prosper?? Where is that done??

1 Like

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by IstandWitBuhari: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Mbaka leave politics and focus on Gods work in his vineyard
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by blackpanda: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
woodcook:
If he really knows what he is saying he should choose a medium where people can phone in and debate with him rather talking to his sheep that are in no possible to either refute or engage him.
[/s]

Am sure u wouldnt say this if it was oyedepo or adeboye. If u think he said anything wrong there, then point it out. Rather than make unnecessary noise. Was jonathan not wasteful
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by cktheluckyman: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Father Mbaka don fall my hand big time.This man has become an embarrassment to the catholic faith.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Am sure u wouldnt say this if it was oyedepo or adeboye. If u think he said anything wrong there, then point it out. Rather than make unnecessary noise. Was jonathan not wasteful

My dear can you point out one state out of all the states that insisted the money be shared that did something viable with their share?

Once you show me that we can go ahead and discuss about GEJ government and his spending.

NB: that message applies to any religious leader that does not have the balls to talk about politics in a media that allows other to have a say rather than feeding their sheep half truth in the name of preaching the "truth".
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by blackpanda: 6:02am On Jul 25, 2016
woodcook:

My dear can you point out one state out of all the states that insisted the money be shared that did something viable with their share?

Once you show me that we can go ahead and discuss about GEJ government and his spending.

NB: that message applies to any religious leader that does not have the balls to talk about politics in a media that allows other to have a say rather than feeding their sheep half truth in the name of preaching the "truth".

To answer ur question, states insisted on sharing because nobody trusted jonathan with finances. I mean, how do u just wake up one morning and dash one individual $2.1billion And u say states shld fold their hands and be looking Please lets be rational. Jonathan's govt is one of the worst nigeria has ever seen!

All the money recovered from abacha where did it go?? What of nnpc account? Customs accounts?? Practically nobody was accountable to anybody. It was just a game of who can loot the highest amount
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2016
When a self acclaimed man of God insults himself first, who am I not to say amen.

Mbaka is shameless.angry

2 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by crackhouse(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Following.
Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Mbaka needs Jesus I concur...he sounds bitter and vindictive

MzPecs:
This man needs Jesus.. undecided undecided

He probably thinks he has Jesus buh i'm afraid, he doesn't! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession by zubizareta(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2016
blackpanda:

To answer ur question, states insisted on sharing because nobody trusted jonathan with finances. I mean, how do u just wake up one morning and dash one individual $2.1billion And u say states shld fold their hands and be looking Please lets be rational. Jonathan's govt is one of the worst nigeria has ever seen!

All the money recovered from abacha where did it go?? What of nnpc account? Customs accounts?? Practically nobody was accountable to anybody. It was just a game of who can loot the highest amount

Continue to join the media to peddle their lies and media propaganda... You were there when they gave a man $2. 1billion shey? Even Dasuki sef, how much was he charged for looting by EFCC?? Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health / Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) / Tension As The Masses Discovers This- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.