Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad (34895 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / These Are The Best Countries You Should Consider If You Want To Live Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by RedCapChief(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
No. 4 is correct. Juju can't travel across the Atlantic

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
24/7 electricity
No Face me I slap you.....
Good Roads
Fine girls with good shape unlike our pot belly sisters .... lol... grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Uhnnn?
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by okusebi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
there are too many mosquitos in Nigeria undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
My number one reason to travel outside this country is because I learnt it from my president

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by shamecurls(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Better Health care system
Better Security

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by dramenda(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Not true
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by M4gunners: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Witchcraft reach abroad bro.Even some of the people living abroad came with it (witch )
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by shamecurls(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
jeffucee10:
24/7 electricity
No Face me I slap you.....
Good Roads
[size=18pt]Fine girls with good shape unlike our pot belly sisters ....[/size] lol... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
zikIPE:

Hello everybody,
today, we're going to discuss why Nigerians don't like Nigeria. It's hardly a secret that any Nigerian, if given the oppourtunity would jump on the next available flight out of the country. So i decided to outline a few of the reasons why i think this is so.
1. Better standard of living we all know that the economy of our dear country is not in commendable form. This has caused a lot of families to live on less than 1$ daily. In america, you can fill yourself up with junk food for a whole day and save the rest of your money.....or so i've heard
2. Education system well, this needs little or no explanation. I'm quite sure that it's only in Nigeria that we have 22 year olds still at home waiting to pass JAMB- That's when they manage to pass WAEC. And eventually, if JAMB lets you go, Post UTME will make you celebrate your 23rd birthday at home. But in other countries, your admission is stress free and their teaching methods/equipment are state of the art. Nuff said.
3. Bragging rights in Nigeria, once you tell someone you've been abroad, you get exclusive VIP treatment. I think this can be attributed to the low self esteem possessed by most Nigerians. They don't even care if the abroad is Togo, Niger or Somalia. To them, abroad is abroad.
4. Village witches and last but not least on my list( i didn't do that intentionally cheesy ) is the village witches. Outside Nigeria is the only place i know their wicked hands can't reach you. I've never heard of anyone dying of mysterious causes in America.
Add Yours at this point, i take a bow and step behind the curtains while y'all help me complete it.
omo don't blame us who no like better thing.
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by banmee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
zikIPE:

Hello everybody,
today, we're going to discuss why Nigerians don't like Nigeria. It's hardly a secret that any Nigerian, if given the oppourtunity would jump on the next available flight out of the country. So i decided to outline a few of the reasons why i think this is so.
1. Better standard of living we all know that the economy of our dear country is not in commendable form. This has caused a lot of families to live on less than 1$ daily. In america, you can fill yourself up with junk food for a whole day and save the rest of your money.....or so i've heard
2. Education system well, this needs little or no explanation. I'm quite sure that it's only in Nigeria that we have 22 year olds still at home waiting to pass JAMB- That's when they manage to pass WAEC. And eventually, if JAMB lets you go, Post UTME will make you celebrate your 23rd birthday at home. But in other countries, your admission is stress free and their teaching methods/equipment are state of the art. Nuff said.
3. Bragging rights in Nigeria, once you tell someone you've been abroad, you get exclusive VIP treatment. I think this can be attributed to the low self esteem possessed by most Nigerians. They don't even care if the abroad is Togo, Niger or Somalia. To them, abroad is abroad.
4. Village witches and last but not least on my list( i didn't do that intentionally cheesy ) is the village witches. Outside Nigeria is the only place i know their wicked hands can't reach you. I've never heard of anyone dying of mysterious causes in America.
Add Yours at this point, i take a bow and step behind the curtains while y'all help me complete it.

You forgot to add; No jungle justice, good roads, 24 hrs power supply, you can go anywhere at any hour of the day, you can call the police and they will be there in 5 min, and lastly, you can do or be whatever you want to be. All you have to do is imagine it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
I prefer to even stay for Ghana to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by goshen26: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
RedCapChief:
No. 4 is correct. Juju can't travel across the Atlantic

iffa hear......them go carry UE file give oversea witch....na only fit save n holiness

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
makingsense:
Nigeria is still the best PLANET to live.

Keep Dreaming bro... UntilJesus.com shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by godfirstawe: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
zikIPE:

Hello everybody,

Village witch kook my br other.

On point
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by olatex25(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dubai on my mind.... #singing, eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa Ilu yi shu mi ewa fun mi ni visa ebi yii porju ewa fun mi ni visa kin Ma ku ooooo lol...... cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Rajosh(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
op your village witches are learners. My village witches can reach anywhere. as you're thinking of going to England or anywhere, they're already there waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by scachy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
3&4 though grin grin

Who no like this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by seunny4lif(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin
Here I don't pay for any girl when on date or in clubs they pay for themselves
I pay for mine and sometimes they pay for me
But Nigerian ladies here sad
Forming like they don't shit grin
Dats how one is asking for credit grin grin
guttentag:
Nigeria women can form unlike other exposed women outside 9ja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Pamelayoung: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Niggas hustling online and spending $$ here in Nigeria. I see no reason traveling abroad aside for advanced studies grin. May dollars and pounds continue to increase. grin

Show d way bros.
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol,op who tell u say witches no dey travel?dey will travel all d way from naija to go destroy pple's life grin
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by danxzy: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
LACK OF ELECTRICITY: only for nigeria that u can not see light for weeks then tell me how u want us to succeed

LACK OF GOOD ROAD: Only nigeria u will see some states so rough no brigde gutter but they prefered to make FCT city of county

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by makingsense(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
jeffucee10:

Keep Dreaming bro... UntilJesus.com shocked shocked shocked

Baba come and live here and laugh away ur sorrows even in pain
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rajosh:
op your village witches are learners. My village witches can reach anywhere. as you're thinking of going to England or anywhere, they're already there waiting for you.

You need TB Joshua to free you from their bondage ....thank me lata grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
lekjons:
i can't live abroad(green card wahala, racists here and there, terrible jobs, you have to be showing your green card to police at every checkpoint, Donald Trump wahala still dey for reserve.. on top wetin), i can only go to make money! there's no place that can be fun like home!!

Tell these lies to your village clan, don't come on a public forum where u have enlightened individuals to spew such rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Tommfrench(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
i believe "Bragging right"

is the main reason....others are for none Nigerians
Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The reasons Why we Nigerians live abroad are.
1. We want uninterrupted electricity ( For 10 years now, i haven't seen electricity go off for just 2 minutes)
2. We won't be treated differently because we are poor or not so rich.
3. The police don't manhandle us
4. Good roads (I haven't seen a gutter or an open rain drainage in 10 years)
5. Human Rights (We can take Bill Gates, Rick Ross to court and still win) can you take Dangote to court in Nigeria and win your case ??
6. There is law and orderliness (You can use a siren or get preferential treatment because you're rich) you must obey the law or you pay heavily.
7. Free education(no ASUU strike) and health care.
8.We make good money (A janitor, Bus driver earns what a Nigerian bank manager earn in one month in just 2 weeks

9. Everything works.
10. Life is good

Finally someone telling the truth

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
makingsense:

Baba come and live here and laugh away ur sorrows even in pain

I left my sorrows and pains in Nigeria long ago.. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry angry Now na jolly jolly i dey grin grin grin grin for my new found home... cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
OP people don't die anyhow the only problem we have in Nigeria is lot of people don't eat right, exercise and visit doctors. We only visit the clinic when we are very sick. F1 aka witch has no boundary. They can delete anyone who is not on Baba God's side, if the person like make he or she jand go Pluto

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad by bublejimmy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
[right][/right] op your head there.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / Study In Germany / Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.