Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (55856 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by hifaif1: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

Almost all the naija artistes did it and succeeded
So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.

I just feel like slapping you for wasting my time like this. Nonsense!!!

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Throwing gang signs in the office?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by thowbie7ven(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

shut up
I'm a professional on my field.

I won't disclose my job to you.

But I'm way far above your league.

Trust me.
Toor...I see!..Professional Security Guard abi...Thank God for branding and packaging...I fit employ you as my Chief Security Officer if u don't mind....Lest I forget, you look hungry!..like a malnourished ........

27 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oboy who get that hungry face, lmao he is even wearing security attire, the people that employed him did so because of his iron clad face lol, quit your job the office is wack, seems like its a security job
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Airforce1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Toor...I see!..Professional Security Guard abi...Thank God for branding and packaging

wish I could tell a low lifer like you what I do for a living ..
But for some reasons I won't.

The photo below is my crib you foool

And if you want to see more photos. Tell me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by cirmuell(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin this nigga tho.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by bravolyk(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
who is this child ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by JohnieWalker(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
MrImole:

You're very beautiful Bukky.
nigga yu blind....receive eyesight IJN

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by afolakemi: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fraih:
When I saw the topic, before taking note of the monicker under it, I knew it could only be Airforce1 undecided

lol
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by manutdrichie(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mprex:

you never die?

Nwanyiocha
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ur life,ur palava
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Opistorincos(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guys please help a phoneless bro win one on facebook by liking opeyemi oluwashina's comment on this link https://www.facebook.com/juniquephones/photos/a.476381482553496.1073741829.469305563261088/476857409172570/?type=3&comment_id=476920042499640&notif_t=like thanks in advance guys.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by DONSMITH123(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sukkot: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
bros you can do both. leave that music thing alone lolz. na luck.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Skipfr(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Seems you work in Aviation industry? All the same pray very well before making that decision. All the best

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Rexnegro(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
I want to do music.
If You are good at time why not....Goodluck in whatever decision You make.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Mprex(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
manutdrichie:

Nwanyiocha
oh! sorry pls do you know me? only members of my family call me that name
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by shehuolayinka(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is what social media has turned people into. And funny enough this was even pushed to the front page

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by ifedayoifedapo(f): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Forget salary for this month now that I know you are planning to go. Nonsense. Thank God for this thread, infact, I'm replacing you first thing tomorrow morning without pay. chai

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Sunkyphil(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
u b yellow fever abi last man?
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by dayojags10(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=YorubaWoman post=44034725]Awon aso ibode leleyi ni abi wolewole undecided

Ok
[/quote I they always gbadun yu walahi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Seeeeeeee: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

wish I could tell a low lifer like you what I do for a living ..
But for some reasons I won't.

The photo below is my crib you foool

And if you want to see more photos. Tell me
Guy calm down, your'e exposing ur childishness.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by mrphysics(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

I know cry. Bur I said the truth embarassed cry

The way and manner you say the truth matters a lot. Tell us your own story and stop hating.

Air force one, Wetin happen nah? Abeg no quit.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by yomz1e(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
upload a your music/video online and we will give you our honest non bias opinion!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by manutdrichie(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mprex:

oh! sorry pls do you know me? only members of my family call me that name

lol, may be..may be not

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Sunofgod(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Go into comedy - you resemble Kevin Hart well well...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by kodlins(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
exactly.
I didn't have to check too
Fraih:
When I saw the topic, before taking note of the monicker under it, I knew it could only be Airforce1 undecided
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by mrphysics(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Toor...I see!..Professional Security Guard abi...Thank God for branding and packaging...I fit employ you as my Chief Security Officer if u don't mind....Lest I forget, you look hungry!..like a malnourished ........

Chai, you get money to this extent and dollar is still high? Nawaoo
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by tpiar: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some of the northern customs, like flogging confirmed bachelors who refuse to marry, arent so bad, really.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by JimloveTM(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
CAN I HEAR YOUR SONGS
PICS DONT TELL WHO WILL SUCCEED
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
modelmike7:
Believe in what you do and do what you believe in . . . .

but don't be a fool or a hungry artist. For every P.Square and D'Banj, there are thousands who never make it. Pursue your dreams by all means but 1st make sure you actually have the talent. Test out your music on an anonymous audience, family and friends tend to lie because they don't want to dent our egos. Don't quit a regular paycheck till you are sure you have something. When people start buying your music, no matter how snall or you are hired to perform, no matter how small the stage, then you know you have something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Salary For Conhess 07? / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.