Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (55909 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sunshine1974(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
octopusfreaky:
ds is childish, you dont have to upload pix of ya crib
I know that house in mowe, it's a face me I face u
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by amtaken(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am just imagining you with piecerd ears, over tatooed body, displayed six packs and swearing at Davido and wizkid....

No, that's not you. I think you are more like Timi Dakowhatwhat.

Follow your heart.

Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

Almost all the naija artistes did it and succeeded
So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by debbydee(f): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

The tyrese part got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bad boy.
You like bad thing
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Seeeeeeee: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..

Modify your write up your grammar is wrong.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by kilokeys(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce 1, u be task force?

Ur boot resemble SuperForce own.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by yhemsy62(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
MrImole:

You're very beautiful Bukky.
What is very in her beauty? angry
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by oojehshez(f): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
bros, na traffic controller u b? anyway follow ur heart bt think am well cuz na everyday dollar dey increase oooo.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by jclassiq(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
The problem here is that going by what I ve seen from AIRFORCE1's work so far, we can't actually say that the young man is gifted in music or anything.
But with a lot of hard work and focus, he can actually succeed in music. I know a lot of musicians with lesser talent/gift but have done very well for themselves.
So my guy I will give u just 3 words...NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by jclassiq(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
The problem here is that going by what I ve seen from AIRFORCE1's work so far, we can't actually say that the young man is gifted in music or anything.
But with a lot of hard work and focus, he can actually succeed in music. I know a lot of musicians with lesser talent/gift but have done very well for themselves.
So my guy I will give u just 3 words...NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by WaZoBiaLander: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
ettaetta:
am a music producer and i have met with a lot of up coming artistes and all of them usually have one problem which is money to push their self. My advice to you is continue working and use the money to push your self bit by bit, no one will invest in you if you dont push your self to some extent. Promoting ur self is the most diffficult aspect in music. You need to work and raise money or you ll be fustrated half way. #My opinion though. Check out this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

THANK YOU BRO, YOU REALLY SPOKE MY MIND CUZ AM ALSO IN THE SAME SITUATION. YOUR ADVICE TO AIRFORCE1 IS JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN HOLDING ON TO. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE MY JOB BUT SOME MORNINGS I WAKE UP TO GO TO WORK, I TELL MYSELF THAT THIS AIN'T JUST WHAT I WANT. SAMSONG QUIT HIS BANK JOB TO DO MUSIC, LIKEWISE SOME OTHER ARTISTES BUT SINCE MONEY IS A GREAT NECESSITY IN ACHIEVING MUSICAL SUCCESS, ONE NEEDS TO KEEP WORKING, SAVING OR GATHERING AS MUCH AS HE/SHE CAN, PLANNING, WORKING (on your music with the little you have) AND PREPARING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO QUIT THE JOB AND BEGIN HIS MUSIC CAREER FULLY...UNLESS A GOOD RECORD LABEL DISCOVERS HIM AND GIVES HIM A NICE RECORD DEAL.

N/B: @OP; BEFORE YOU QUIT, ASSESS THYSELF, THY TALENT OR ABILITY TO DO MUSIC AND KNOW HOW GOOD YOU REALLY ARE BEFORE SACRIFICING THY JOB BCUZ MILLIONS OF PEOPLE(both unemployed and under-employed) ARE WAITING TO GRAB THAT JOB OF YOURS WITH BOTH HANDS IF THEY SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by evatee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
He's a safety man!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Ninilowo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
I like your face jare. Just ignore all those haters. Do all you need to do to make yourself feel good. That's the best way to live life.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fraih:
When I saw the topic, before taking note of the monicker under it, I knew it could only be Airforce1 undecided

u don tok am fnsh grin
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by vicky85(f): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
WHY CANT YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO STUDY MUSIC....WHY ARE YOUNG INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN MEN LAZY THESE DAYS, MUST EVERYONE DO MUSIC....IF MUSIC WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE, YOU WOULD HAVE GONE FOR IT IN THE FIRST PACE.....STUDY MUSIC IN SCHOOL AND GO FOR IT, BUT LOTS OF YOU ARE IMPATIENCE, YOU WANTED QUICK FAME AND MONEY...THOUGH I WOUD HAVE APPRECIATED YOU MORE TODAY IF AFTER YOUR 4 YEARS IN THE UNIVERSITY YOU STARTED MUSIC AND NOT THIS YOUR PRESENT JOB... NAWA OOO....(Edit my typo pls)
Airforce1:

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by emekaxy: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
My guy I no go lie u, U nd Music no relate at all. Just focus on dt job, Remember say u still get Mama.

Abi my people I no talk well?

its obvious you are a security personnel I didn't say you are a may guard oooo.
I know partoranking was once like you. But for now just concentrate on this your work first, two years from now raise this topic again let's see what we will tell you
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by FTBOY: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
"she's such a diva!" grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by vicky85(f): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
I WONDER HOW YOUR BRAIN WILL LOOK LIKE IF WE DO A QUICK XRAY... THE WORD HATERS MUST NOT REFLECT HERE....When people are letting out their mind, u will call them haters... Nigerian future will suffer if we have 100 of you out there.
aluk:
I like your face jare. Just ignore all those haters. Do all you need to do to make yourself feel good. That's the best way to live life.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nwadiala: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
My guy I no go lie u, U nd Music no relate at all. Just focus on dt job, Remember say u still get Mama.

Abi my people I no talk well?
U sound like my friend DAYO during ny NYSC
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
Lalasticlala I need more opinion bro

How that babe with the ripe mangoro's?
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by whytepawn1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
I think It's just idleness that is your problem.. if you had lots of paper work or on a deadline to complete a tasking assignment, you won't have time for such..seems you don't know how hard it is to get a job in this country.
you can resign your job and face the uncertainty in the entertainment industry...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sexymoma(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
corneremperor:

And what does your father do? Stupid runs girl like you, knocking another man's hustle.
@Airforce1, keep doing your thing, the same people insulting you will be the ones asking you for money when you make it.
grin oni miliki o shi were alagolo lon sinwin... ori e o ti e pe.... u just come online to blab trash, i don't blame you na, when all the female in your household are stupid runs girls, knocking another man's hustle, iwo a gun mani ye.. buroda ode ade napkin sun yii.... Otondo radarada
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by MrImole: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
yhemsy62:
What is very in her beauty? angry
Everything
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by abiolag(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
VickyRotex:
So tey you put leg on top table just to advertise your shoe. Who does that?

Shoe wey resemble snow boot and no be sey snow dey Nigeria. Pele ti e o.

very very wicked guy. can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Otsealu1(f): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na wa o, nairaland just dey allow anything. Wetin be our business if you wan resign? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereerrrrrrrreeew
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mr Airforce1, You can still be working and be doing your music in ur spare time.
Btw how much is your salary in this your current job?
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my ni**a

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by MathsChic(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

Who's hating? Truth is Truth!. There's no right or wrong way of saying the truth.
And how did you establish that was the truth?
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Taiwo20(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

And this topic made FP
Seems like you work in a warehouse environment.....somewhere in Lagos/Ogun state.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Boeing777pilot: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
I recognize that face.
Probably at the international wing not sure but I know I have seen this face probably during my pre flight checks.

A few notes it's a very dumb thing to post this on a public forum . If I'm your boss, I will fire you because you are not happy with your job and your output would be low.

From your replies, I can see you have a form of inferiority complex especially when someone commented on your job. It seemed to hit a nerve.

Anyway, God help you.

P. S NLers Una nor get joy. Reading these comments left me laughing with tears in my eyes. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by lastmessenger: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stop here man before I dream a bad dream.

Abeg na joke o.
Airforce1:

wish I could tell a low lifer like you what I do for a living ..
But for some reasons I won't.

The photo below is my crib you foool

And if you want to see more photos. Tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead / Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.