Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (55874 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by basingstoke: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
how can a doctor get a job in saudi arabia or UAE.ANY LINK
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!

lmao.....Kasali the gate man more like! Very conceited motherfvcker!!!! And look at that sweaty face ...yuck!!!!!Negro, dab your face with a tissue or rinse it with cold water
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by loomer: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
So una no dey even do anything for office and una dey collect salary.

One put leg for table another dey read news paper.

Una own beter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by owoshuyi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

wish I could tell a low lifer like you what I do for a living .. But for some reasons I won't.

The photo below is my crib you foool
And if you want to see more photos. Tell me
Airforce1 take am easy now. U dey mind d guy? u get time oo
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by MrMcJay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

Almost all the naija artistes did it and succeeded
So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
So airforce1 na security officer!
Chai!Chaii!!,Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunofgod:
Go into comedy - you resemble Kevin Hart well well...

Hungry and oily faced version of kevin hart!! You can fry dodo on this negro's face

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sukkot: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
ayoolanr:

lmao.....Kasali the gate man more like! Very conceited motherfvcker!!!! And look at that sweaty face ...yuck!!!!!Negro, dab your face with a tissue or rinse it with cold water
why yall hatin on the nigga tho ?
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Whitneysoma(f): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good luck
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Jacko1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
You work as package handler in muritala mohammed possibly nahco
U obsessed with things that fly hence ir moniker airforce
U always wanted to join nigerian airforce but they did not select you
Seems u got the job thru comnection cos ur bosses
If seeing this ought to have sacked you
See ehn sinc ur bosses knw u enta work thru man knw man
Run ur music and job togeda
Wen music can buy u range rover then quit

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by ghostwritter(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
See as ur nose big pass ur entire face. If i be ur boss, i go sack u shapally

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by VickyRotex(f): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
mrphysics:

The way and manner you say the truth matters a lot. Tell us your own story and stop hating.

Air force one, Wetin happen nah? Abeg no quit.

Who's hating? Truth is Truth!. There's no right or wrong way of saying the truth.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by danalab: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Before you resign go read MAKE FIRST THING FIRST at body and emotions dot com
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by kenzysmith: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
This guy ve finally pick up his call from the village
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by VickyRotex(f): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
nikkypearl:

Haaa grin

cheesy wicked!

Beeni cheesy
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Johnhug66(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
pls se na juju or fuji or apala u wan sing cos dis face I dey c no resemble 1 wey fit am 4 hiphop

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by SimonN(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Be careful. Very Very Careful
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
garfield16:

but don't be a fool or a hungry artist. For every P.Square and D'Banj, there are thousands who never make it. Pursue your dreams by all means but 1st make sure you actually have the talent. Test out your music on an anonymous audience, family and friends tend to lie because they don't want to dent our egos. Don't quit a regular paycheck till you are sure you have something. When people start buying your music, no matter how snall or you are hired to perform, no matter how small the stage, then you know you have something.
...... Hello Bro, can you kindly quote Airforce1 the Op? I believe all this is not for me? Stay blessed.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Mprex(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
manutdrichie:

lol, may be..may be not
haba!
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by octopusfreaky(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:

wish I could tell a low lifer like you what I do for a living ..
But for some reasons I won't.

The photo below is my crib you foool

And if you want to see more photos. Tell me
ds is childish, you dont have to upload pix of ya crib

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by ramalot(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Honestly, I've never seen a more appropriate time to use the phrase:

"Keep your day job."

Dude, music isn't your thing. Also, music is not a job UNTIL it starts paying the bills.

On a more positive note, even some of the worst musicians make hit songs, so keep putting out those wack tracks and maybe one of them will blow and launch you into the game.

Until then, keep your damn day job.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Stylz69(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
TheCEO1004:
So airforce1 na security officer!
Chai!Chaii!!,Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He isn't a security officer, he is a aircraft marshal ...I guess

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by mrphysics(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

Who's hating? Truth is Truth!. There's no right or wrong way of saying the truth.

You talk like kid without experience. How can you say such. Anyway, sorry for even quoting you. it was my worst mistake today.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by dacovajnr: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
goodmorning40:
If I were u I for Don resign since which kind office be this
Also remember that to do music u need to have at least fine face
Tell me SolidStar,Oritsefemi,Jagz,Brymo fine make I no mention Sammie Okposo coz Neapolitan Mastiff get hope for him side,even money wey e get no work for am..my advice for the dude Airforce1 Is he should quit smoking weed coz from wetin I dey see from those pic..He be ganja master grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by aycorporat(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Awon aso ibode leleyi ni abi wolewole undecided

Ok
Yoruba woman, o ni payan . hahahahahahaha grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
thowbie7ven:
so u just want us to know u've recently been employed as a Security Guard abi?...Kwantinu!!!
no be small tin my guy the uniform fit am wela.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by omenka(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I got to the office and feeling fly.. so I decided to take some few shots and share with you guys..
I feel like quitting to pursue my career tho.

Almost all the naija artistes did it and succeeded
So I see why I won't succeed.

Love my job but love music more.
I see why you won't as well.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by sukkot: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
why yall hatin on this nigga tho ? he seems like he is doing good for himself . most of you when you post pictures of you in your crib, your walls be dirty as hell. the nigga crib look classy. walls look clean, nice decor. looks like he rich or his parents rich. he got a good job and he got talent for music. so why yall hating though ? he kinda look like tyrese and yall know tyrese is a sex symbol in america. why yall hatin ? lolz grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by vaca1: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
hahaha.all the best bro
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by octopusfreaky(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Guy calm down, your'e exposing ur childishness.
abii,doesn't make sense..Nothing special about d crib sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead / Salary For Conhess 07?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.