Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) (3036 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by nedu86(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Would you?

Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Emodeee: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why would she say no?

Ladies, let the lies begin.
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by berniceunice: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm......to be sincere I can't boldly say no cuz dis na money matter oooo.....but we will spend the money together sha...
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Pinkieblue(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
The only person that would offer this type of money is an ALHAJI.......

But be rest assured that as soon as u get home.... It's either a snake comes out of your vagina, or Fowl smell with lots of maggots.

So think before u cheat......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by delishpot: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
If I were the lady it will depend on how the guy was treating me. If he was an asshole I would even dump him ontop of it grin grin
Eh, this topic should be, would a lady sell her body for $2.5 mil

Eh Guys, would you cheat for that amount?
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
For my dignity No

For records i will get d said guy to love me if im single nd we date grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some Ladies eh... The thunder wey go fire una still dey charge...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Vinshu(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yes I will. If I see the cash. Not cheque.

I have the full money in hand then I can do It. When I have the money I may not need a lover as I have so many things I can do with that much money that won't give me time for a lover.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by northvietnam(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
The Op is Living on a Loooooooooooooooooooooooong tin..
No be only 2.3mil USD
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
For my dignity No

For records i will get d said guy to love me if im single nd we date grin.

u ernn alays playing smart... the question said cheat, if you were single it won't be cheating would it tongue
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

u ernn alays playing smart... the question said cheat, if you were single it won't be cheating would it tongue

Meaning if im in a relationship i will respect my partner nd say no
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Mprex(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
someone should pls wake the Op
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Meaning if im in a relationship i will respect my partner nd say no

yes I haf hear, now how is my bae sickstars, tell her I miss her ooo and she should call oooo sad and also help me tell halfafricanadian isn't being nice at all.... embarassed
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lover not husband

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

yes I haf hear, now how is my bae sickstars, tell her I miss her ooo and she should call oooo sad and also help me tell halfafricanadian isn't being nice at all.... embarassed

How im i not nice

Me or every fuvking person aint nice

Im only fighting for myself aint selling my soul undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

How im i not nice

Me or every fuvking person aint nice

Im only fighting for myself aint selling my soul undecided

aww now ur brgining to sound like my dearie, miss seeing that name tho, baby u always seem to have a lot to say
ur fighting for urself and ain't selling ur sould, yh I get all that but babe relax, ok, u still got moi u can talk to anytime, off the forum....

Hope u are fine tho
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

aww now ur brgining to sound like my dearie, miss seeing that name tho, baby u always seem to have a lot to say
ur fighting for urself and ain't selling ur sould, yh I get all that but babe relax, ok, u still got moi u can talk to anytime, off the forum....

Hope u are fine tho sending teddy hugs cool

undecided huh?

Do i look like i am 2yrs old?
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided huh?

Do i look like i am 2yrs old?

lol, now that's better, u seem all good to go.....
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP is talking of 2.5 milla far away lol, 85% of girls will do it for 200 thousand naira, this ho's aint loyal in chris browns voice
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, now that's better, u seem all good to go.....

Tru nau

I'm now less bothered any more

undecided wen people leave ur life

Its for better people to come
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tru nau

I'm now less bothered any more

undecided wen people leave ur life

Its for better people to come

well not necessarily all the time, some times good people leave as it's partly our faults, some times it's plain psychological we make ourselves feel good by saying we deserve better, sometimes we are right, other times we are not, u need to talk to an open minded 3rd party who would listen to both sides and give advices, we sometimes feel we don't need shrinks or whoever to tell us what to do or what we need to hear, babe I'm happy you are less bothered but hope u are really happy, like deep down happy..
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well not necessarily all the time, some times good people leave as it's partly our faults, some times it's plain psychological we make ourselves feel good by saying we deserve better, sometimes we are right, other times we are not, u need to talk to an open minded 3rd party who would listen to both sides and give advices, we sometimes feel we don't need shrinks or whoever to tell us what to do or what we need to hear, babe I'm happy you are less bothered but hope u are really happy, like deep down happy..

My mind is finally made up

I deserve better

Need better people frnds best frnds and all undecided

Dont av time for d past
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by faith551(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes I will. If I see the cash. Not cheque.

I have the full money in hand then I can do It. When I have the money I may not need a lover as I have so many things I can do with that much money that won't give me time for a lover.

fi ya small mind, wait till you get the money then you'll know the rich also feel lonely
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who wouldn't ....would do in my bf's presence if he cares to watch too ... All ye nairalanders forming saint, stop being hypocritical
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

My mind is finally made up

I deserve better

Need better people frnds best frnds and all undecided

Dont av time for d past

I get you dear, am happy you are fine...
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I get you dear, am happy you are fine...

Yup especially wen an ex bestfrnd tinks im fytin with her over a guy wen im angry she lied to me why will i make a person who is ready to lie my bestfrnd?

A bestfrnd is sumone to share d scariest things with

So if she cant we cant b best frnd and every oda people

Is dis d kind of people i shd keep around ??

I rada need a change of people criosly
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sempumping:
Who wouldn't ....would do in my bf's presence if he cares to watch too ... All ye nairalanders forming saint, stop being hypocritical

wow, a down 2 earth bad ass chic......... I like ur bluntness but u know it's far easier said than done, at that point conscience picks in, depending if he is giving u the slutty cheap come and take the money let me just screw u and be over with it, at that point u would seriously reconsider unless u guys really need the money that bad...
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup especially wen an ex bestfrnd tinks im fytin with her over a guy wen im angry she lied to me why will i make a person who is ready to lie my bestfrnd?

A bestfrnd is sumone to share d scariest things with

So if she cant we cant b best frnd and every oda people

Is dis d kind of people i shd keep around ??

I rada need a change of people criosly

Nuff said here dear, it's online, save some for privacy reasons, ok...
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Nuff said here dear, it's online, save some for privacy reasons, ok...

I dont care any more

Dey choking me up

Criosly av said im out dey wudnt listen I spill wat i wanna spill cos my only frnd dey left me with is my fone

So online is where i talk to every body nd nobody

I had to talk bou it herrle so dey can kno

Cos d said girl will b tellin everyon i gave her space of a guy bt forgot d part she was lying undecided i now look like a desperate biatch to a lot of people now nd she dats a liar is now d holy saint
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont care any more

Dey choking me up

Criosly av said im out dey wudnt listen I spill wat i wanna spill cos my only frnd dey left me with is my fone

So online is where i talk to every body nd nobody

wait, left with ur phone so u can't call or bbm, that's weird..... alrite we'll chat somewhere else, k
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

wait, left with ur phone so u can't call or bbm, that's weird..... alrite we'll chat somewhere else, k

No need jare just wana b tru with school

Go to anoda country for msc nd start all over again

smiley
Re: Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) by daveson2020(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From / How To Know If A Girl Likes You. / SEX STORY: His Mom Makes It Up To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.