Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) (1379 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by RZArecta(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tweets by @ogundamisi

Kayode Ogundamisi is a UK Based 'Hustler' with no history of Street Protest in Nigeria - #iStandWithBuhari... https:///fC3JVZwpVY

1. Okay I actually read the reply by #iStandWithBuhari and trust me when I say I will respond accordingly. Stay Tuned. Whistling away>>>>

2. So when characters behind the SCAM called #iStandWithBuhari read my initial expose, they gave 7 DAYS ULTIMATUM to sue me & make me pay

3. Rather than carry out the ultimatum to sue @ogundamisi the discredited characters behind #iStandWithBuhari scam saw resignation galore

4. I will ignore name calling by #iStandWithBuhari as that would mean pleading 4 validation from known vultures preying on our commonwealth.

5. Now to the REAL DEAL about #iStandWithBuhari here are some previously unpublished FACTS that I was hoping to give them when they sue me

6. #IStandwithBuhari is registered as a business name (NOT AN NGO) founded by Chinedu Okpalanma. Why is a PRO @MBuhari REG as a BUSSINESS?

7. In order to PERFECT his FRAUD Chinedu Okpalanma, registered #IStandwithBuhari with a business name called ISWB Concept in Abuja.

8. I will publish letter sent out by #IStandwithBuhari approaching Nigerians for a sum in excess of N1 Billion Naira to support @MBuhari

9. #IStandwithBuhari criminally misled Nigerians using a registered business name, as an NGO (i.e not for profit entity) soliciting funds

10. ISWB founder Chinedu is founder & CEO of montage Africa notoriously known for coveting top Government officials in return for favours.

1 Share

Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Janjaweedians
Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by Pheals(f): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Janjaweedians

meaning?

Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by RZArecta(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Roforofo infighting in the house of buccaneering hustlers who call themselves change agents grin

MORE

11. 2013 same folks behind #IStandwithBuhari hosted an award list of top award recipients are Patience @GEJonathan Diezani & Stella Oduah

12 - Number 15 lungi Street Wuse 2 Abuja is the corporate HQ of both montage Africa & #IStandwithBuhari ISWB. BIG COINCIDENCE? No! FRAUD!

13. GSM number 08087777318 is the official number of #IStandwithBuhari ISWB & same number for Montage Africa & Africa Concept Business

14. #IStandwithBuhari asks what has @ogundamisi done for #Nigeria. My reply>> Nothing more than PRODULY being an UNUSUAL #Nigeria

15. The characters in #IStandwithBuhari say @ogundamisi does not have experience of street protest. My Reply is LWKMD/EFPMK Erin Fe Pa Mi Ku

16 Characters in #IStandwithBuhari think it is about them, no It is about #NIGERIA Your 9 million march is irresponsible when Fuel is scarce

17. In case #IStandwithBuhari scammers missed my message. I am saying @MBuhari will earn support if he provides good progressive governance

18. #IStandwithBuhari are detached from the Nigerian reality, even a 'UK HUSTLER' know Nigerians are facing TOUGH TIMES very TOUGH TIME.

19. I am publishing some #IStandwithBuhari documents in the next tweet. They can sue me if they think the documents are forged. @MBuhari

20. TAKE DAT> Image One>> #IStandwithBuhari soliciting 1 BILLION, 3 MILLION & 5 HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY to back @MBuhari https:///FSmheMlPRg

Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by RZArecta(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
MORE

21. Image 2. #IStandwithBuhari claim they get funds ONLY from members yet they solicit OVER A BILION from govt off https:///vUH6JEsuzG

22. Lastly clowns behind #IStandwithBuhari I @ogundamisi I am TEFLON & I started championing for the voiceless since age 13. U don't know me

23. How will @MBuhari & @ProfOsinbajo face Nigerian #IDPs when #IStandwithBuhari budgets over 1 BILLION 4 a RALLY? https:///anKiOZhhV0

Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by aljharem(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

*During campaign*

APC: Young man what are you eating?

Nigerian: Rice

APC: Rice and what?

Nigerian: Rice and one meat.

APC: What are you drinking?

Nigerian: Fanta.

APC: This is bad, you deserve rice and beans with at least 5 meats and your choice drink.

Nigerian: Is that so?

APC: Yes. Make our candidate your cook and we will see to that and more.

*Nigerian votes. APC wins, Day 1*

APC: Food is ready.

Nigerian: What do we have.

APC: Beans and pure water.

Nigerian: No meat?

APC: No meat, I met the kitchen virtually empty.

*Nigerian eats*

#Day 2.

Nigerian: No food today?

APC: Nope, your cook traveled.

#Day 3

APC: Food don ready:

Nigerian: What do we have today?

APC: Beans.

Nigerian: No pure water?

APC: The last cook looted your kitchen.

#Day 4

APC: Nope, your cook traveled. He's gone to recover your looted meat, bread, sugar and other cooking items.

Nigerian: But at least there should be something to eat.

APC: He used the remaining to fund his journey and repair his plane.

#Day 5

Nigerian: What did you cook?

APC: Cook kee, the economy is bad and oil price is nose diving so manage this garri, kuli kuli and milk.

Nigerian: So we can't afford beans now?

APC: The last cook used fulani herdsmen to destroyed our ban and embarrass your new cook

Nigerian: No sugar?

APC: The last cook used all the sugar.

#Day 6

Nigerian: Wetin dey today.

APC: Garri dey... If you get money go use am buy kuli kuli and milk.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
#IstandwithBuhari. grin#
Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by temitemi1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
They will soon fall with buhari. Bunch of thieves!
Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by umehmj(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
I smelled some rats the moment i learnt the movement was initiated by an igbo man. i knew he must have other agendum under the #istandwithbuhari agenda. igbo boys sha.

proud igbo. grin
Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by AlanSugar(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
aljharem:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

*During campaign*

APC: Young man what are you eating?

Nigerian: Rice

APC: Rice and what?

Nigerian: Rice and one meat.

APC: What are you drinking?

Nigerian: Fanta.

APC: This is bad, you deserve rice and beans with at least 5 meats and your choice drink.

Nigerian: Is that so?

APC: Yes. Make our candidate your cook and we will see to that and more.

*Nigerian votes. APC wins, Day 1*

Nigerian: What do we have.

APC: Beans and pure water.

Nigerian: No meat?

APC: No meat, I met the kitchen virtually empty.

*Nigerian eats*

#Day 2.

APC: Nope, your cook traveled.

#Day 3

APC: Food don ready:

Nigerian: What do we have today?

APC: Beans.

Nigerian: No pure water?

APC: The last cook looted your kitchen.

#Day 4

APC: Nope, your cook traveled. He's gone to recover your looted meat, bread, sugar and other cooking items.

Nigerian: But at least there should be something to eat.

APC: He used the remaining to fund his journey and repair his plane.

#Day 5

Nigerian: What did you cook?

APC: Cook kee, the economy is bad and oil price is nose diving so manage this garri, kuli kuli and milk.

Nigerian: So we can't afford beans now?

APC: The last cook used fulani herdsmen to destroyed our ban and embarrass your new cook

Nigerian: No sugar?

APC: The last cook used all the sugar.

#Day 6

Nigerian: Wetin dey today.

APC: Garri dey... If you get money go use am buy kuli kuli and milk.

Is this the best you can you can think of wailer?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

APCists understans cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by Goddex: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol
Re: BREAKING : Kayode Ogundamisi Finishes #IStandWithBuhari Group (PICS) by RZArecta(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
APC zombies have been hiding their coconut heads in shame lately. #IStandWithBuhari at a petrol station right now. Clueless kindergarten presidency. No wonder Tinubu described bayajida as a destabilizing factor in Nigerian politics

(1) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Kano Market Razed By Fire - Photos / There Will Be No Occupynigeria In Lagos And Other SW States / Buhari Creates Billionaires Through Forex Subsidy - Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.