Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period (4384 Views)

Fashion madness when would lady's get sense see what this one is wearing / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
YELS......she can be pregnant and be menstruating too FYI
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Aahaa..a guy askin dis typa questn? grin fear don kie dis one finish cheesy u nak her raw 2days afta her period shebi? grin grin God yaf catch u baba baby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Sunkyphil(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
o fe GBE e mora ni oooo
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Vinshu(f): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin

Someone is gonna be a dad

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by goldbim(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Never say never...it depends on her cycle..so therefore it's very possible!!
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by octopusfreaky(f): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
no,four to six days after period is safe.. Remember STDs toooo,,you suppose fear dat one oo..

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yes it is.every woman's body is diff. She could be ovulating after ha period,Nd I think d presence of cervical mucus can make semenn survive in d body,for up to 4-6 days...
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
I am erre to read comments

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by ednut1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
And ur name is omo jesu smh

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Charles4075(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Congrats Op, you've just graduated to the next stage in becoming a proud father.. More grace to your balls and speedy recovery of the semen.. You wanted to try coitus interruptus(Withdrawal Method), but it backfired. See, all those ladies up there giving you false hope that it differs with the lady's body is a blatant lie. Engaging in a coitus 3 days to and 3 days after menarche is a dangerous business my friend, if what they say is true, tell them to allow their bf's perform same ritual on them and see the results for themselves.

My brother, you're highly welcome to the Association Of Single Fathers.. Don't fret, like I said earlier, more grace and power to your balls and speedy recovery to your semen.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol....I cnt stop laffin o....actually I was asking for a fwend buh he said he used condom sha grin
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by halfricanadian(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yup smiley

After menses high chance of getting pregnant 98%

Wat if d condom had a little leak? undecided

Or while pulling d condom a little poured on her laps? undecided
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Alezy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
emmijes3:
Yes it is.every woman's body is diff. She could be ovulating after ha period,Nd I think d presence of cervical mucus can make semenn survive in d body,for up to 4-6 days...
hnmm
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yup smiley

After menses high chance of getting pregnant 98%

Wat if d condom had a little leak? undecided

Or while pulling d condom a little poured on her laps? undecided

According to what he told he, he said he did not cum in her...she later jacked him with the condom on...he said he was afraid.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
omohjesu:

According to what he told he, he said he did not cum in her...she later jacked him with the condom on...he said he was afraid.

Ok wat kind of baby product can i buy dat will b helpful?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
All dis NL pipu like dirty ishh..if it was one love bla bla Una no go comment oo
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Alezy:
hnmm
. Yeah

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
emmijes3:
. Yeah

Yea sperm can survive for up to seven days in dere o....nd if part of d seven days an egg is ready fertilisation den du iyaf du
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
omohjesu:

Yea sperm can survive for up to seven days in dere o....nd if part of d seven days an egg is ready fertilisation den du iyaf du
. Exactly
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
But according to researchers when you menstruate like you are on the discharge is the eggs that are not fertilised by any sperm...then I believe two days after the period she can still be 80% safe since there is no womb lining or egg waiting nd her ovulation has not strated cos I think it starts 14 days bfor ur period...nd after a cyle u have about 9-10 days to be free.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Pennsylvania: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
It depends though. All girls body system ain't the same. Some will even be pregnant and still see their period.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by hadaydoyin(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
congratulations in Advance smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
congratulations in Advance smiley

Xcuse me am Nt d one I d situation
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
omohjesu:

See denial cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Charles4075:
Congrats Op, you've just graduated to the next stage in becoming a proud father.. More grace to your balls and speedy recovery of the semen.. You wanted to try coitus interruptus(Withdrawal Method), but it backfired. See, all those ladies up there giving you false hope that it differs with the lady's body is a blatant lie. Engaging in a coitus 3 days to and 3 days after menarche is a dangerous business my friend, if what they say is true, tell them to allow their bf's perform same ritual on them and see the results for themselves.

My brother, you're highly welcome to the Association Of Single Fathers.. Don't fret, like I said earlier, more grace and power to your balls and speedy recovery to your semen.

Me I donno y every1 I thinking am d one gosh I hat dis.....2 days ni o bros
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by omohjesu(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

See denial cheesy

Ders nothing to deny about this cos am not the one having d issh
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
omohjesu:

Ders nothing to deny about this cos am not the one having d issh

Eeya smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by hadaydoyin(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
omohjesu:

I never said u wea in d 1st place..take a chill pill smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
its not impossible smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by Charles4075(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2016
omohjesu:

Me I donno y every1 I thinking am d one gosh I hat dis.....2 days ni o bros
My brother, If one wan dive enter that zanger raw, dive 4 days after and 4 days before otherwise na story for the gods that person go dey play later.. Still I go advice condom my brother or best abstinence. But I be think say na you ohh, nor vex bros
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period by CaptainRahl(m): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Aahaa..a guy askin dis typa questn? grin fear don kie dis one finish cheesy u nak her raw 2days afta her period shebi? grin grin God yaf catch u baba baby
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify A Hoe (guys Only) / / Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.