Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? (13749 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Fashion madness when would lady's get sense see what this one is wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello ppl pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the penis tip before ejaculation) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks cry

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
touch no , inside likely . the whitish stuff is just to protect the sperm before it fertilize the female egg .

the main sperm i think is colorless
The vagina and the womb are quite hostile environments for sperm, however, once the sperm reach the Fallopian tubes they are mainly free from the potential negative effects of the woman’s immune system. Only 1 in 14 million of the ejaculated sperm will reach the Fallopian tube, but once there the sperm should pick up chemical signals from the egg to help them find their way forward.

The sperm finally near the egg and push towards its shell (called the zona pellucida). Many sperm will bind to this shell, but only 1 sperm will be allowed to go all the way through to reach the egg inside.

Sperm can survive for a few days in the female reproductive system – hence a sperm ejaculated during intercourse on a Monday could fertilise an egg ovulated on the Tuesday or Wednesday!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Tynasparks(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello ppl pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the penis tip before ejaculation) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks cry
did it touch urs?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by darkmarky(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
someone is pregnant

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Badgers14: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
No. The liquid just prepares landing spot for the real deal.. CUM. It acts as neutralizer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by buffalowings: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yup

That's why withdrawal method of contraception isn't advised

Chai
Sexygirl na baaaaaad girl
Now I'm understand

7 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
That fluid is not sperm jawe. It can't even pregnate anybody.

You got no worries. Don't go taking Postinor-2 if there was no fertilization really, because if the postinor-t finds a fertilized egg to flush off and it finds none, it will cause you untold tummy aches. If you're just sure it's just fluid, no worries.

PM me make I rub my unimpregnatable fluid on your clitor1s jawe.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
touch no , inside likely . the whitish stuff is just to protect the sperm before it fertilize the female egg .
It didn't go in but it touched. U knw dat guys talk that goes like dis pls let me jstrub it in d tip undecided that was how it happened and I jst checked d calendar now it was on my most fertile day dats y I'm worried cry

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by windeal: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op just go do PT or it might be infection

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by iamphotoshoot(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
It didn't go in but it touched. U knw dat guys talk that goes like dis pls let me jstrub it in d tip undecided that was how it happened and I jst checked d calendar now it was on my most fertile day dats y I'm worried cry

Eeyah, o ti loyun niyen.
Iya baby, wa so layor o kiss

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:

well then i advice you go for birth control pills just in case .

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:
That fluid is not sperm jawe. It can't even pregnate anybody.

You got no worries. Don't go taking Postinor-2 if there was no fertilization really, because if the postinor-t finds a fertilized egg to flush off and it finds none, it will cause you untold tummy aches. If you're just sure it's just fluid, no worries.

PM me make I rub my unimpregnatable fluid on your clitor1s jawe.
grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

The vagina and the womb are quite hostile environments for sperm, however, once the sperm reach the Fallopian tubes they are mainly free from the potential negative effects of the woman’s immune system. Only 1 in 14 million of the ejaculated sperm will reach the Fallopian tube, but once there the sperm should pick up chemical signals from the egg to help them find their way forward.

The sperm finally near the egg and push towards its shell (called the zona pellucida). Many sperm will bind to this shell, but only 1 sperm will be allowed to go all the way through to reach the egg inside.

Sperm can survive for a few days in the female reproductive system – hence a sperm ejaculated during intercourse on a Monday could fertilise an egg ovulated on the Tuesday or Wednesday!
Thanks for this educative post smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

The question was answered at the bolded.
The preceded explanations were unnecessary.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
nairalanders don turn doctors upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yes ooooo , pre ejaculation is actually sperm too, its like the water used to preserve akamu pap, it contains sperm , pre ejaculation is your dick getting ready for sperm its job is to reduce the shock that sperm release might cause , baba want us to enjoy well

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

well then i advice you go for birth control pills just in case .
Birth control pilss again? It happnd 20days ago cry

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
grin
Press the PM button. Goahed.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by ijustdey: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
grin

I do hope it's your boyfriend... for you to be so worried.....

at least your thread gives a small insight
https://www.nairaland.com/1492974/should-tell-boyfriend-cheated-him

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

I do hope it's your boyfriend... for you to be so worried.....

at least your thread gives a small insight

https://www.nairaland.com/1492974/should-tell-boyfriend-cheated-him
Yes it's my bf but we r too young 2hav kids now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jst rubbed d tipundecided so u jst open punny kip n d dude use dick jst 2 rub d tip? Ure a very wickedt galangry

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Birth control pilss again? It happnd 20days ago cry

hmm well you just have to wait for your norm monthly mp
and if it doesn't come up you should go for a pregnancy test and if positive well it is up to you and your bf to either keep or lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by ijustdey: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Yes it's my bf but we r too young 2hav kids now undecided

okay.....

if he did pre-cum on your vaginal then be ready to mother a baby unless it's more than a week since it did happened and nothing surfaced that you are preg

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
She dey fear

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol.... only me n my ex can understand y im laffing.
i feel ur pain dear.... jus go and do PT test jus to keep ur mind at peace

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Maychang:
Lol.... only me n my ex can understand y im laffing.

i feel ur pain dear.... jus go and do PT test jus to keep ur mind at peace
Tel me y u r laughing did it happen 2 u? cry and is it likely I'm preg? It was on d clitoris not inside pls reply thanks

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Tel me y u r laughing did it happen 2 u? cry and is it likely I'm preg? It was on d clitoris not inside pls reply thanks

Girl keep calm.... dont let fear turn the situation into a huge trauma. No one can say whether or not you are pregnant till you take the test.

I dont want to say more than this...jus to keep you in check

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmnn ok then. Thanks
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by project8(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
u beta start preparing to attend ante natal nxt yr january

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op you can't get pregnant from pre cum if na so I for don father pikin tay tay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? / Being Single Can Be Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.