Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (44966 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Goldencollins:
A Big LIE,where are the CHIBOK GIRLS
APC and Propaganda are like Rice and beans.
Tonzo spotted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by sammyp01: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Amazing background can I have a higher jpeg quality.I can do a lot with this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by makzeze: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Goldencollins:
A Big LIE,where are the CHIBOK GIRLS
APC and Propaganda are like Rice and beans.
wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2016
The color of the flag is epic!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2016
GOD BLESS OUR GALANT MEN

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by magicalBae(f): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2016
olatade:
As far as I'm concerned,this guys are the real celebrities,ready to die so we can live,not some wiz kid or davido bla bla...kudos to them,gallant men!

Yea, dear.... but that's how God has created the world we all can't face a single direction, however in any skills, professions and jobs we find our selves we can contribute a quarter to our fellow Nigerians betterment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by 247NewsUpdateNG: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
This picture really gladdens the heart.

Bellum Continua, Victoria Ascerta

God will surely bless them and grant them victory against any form of insurgency.

God will also punish all those who have purposely placed the lives of these gallant men in harms way, serving or retired, irrespective of tribe, culture, religion, e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by barbaricman: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2016
makzeze:
https://m./347787945240346?view=permalink&id=1141041155915017

click 'LIKE' if you are happy with the victory.
MUMU people!

after them done go raid village finish come dey celebrate victory!

na village burning I dey see so.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Aremu01(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by khassy(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2016
magicalBae:
Love dis.
Check the background, beautiful!

Think I hv to replace dat pix on my BBM with dis...

A kiss kiss to every gallant soldier out there.

Edited...

Most times we're so unfair not to shower praises on the wives of these brave men..

Their husbands will go to his place of work like every other men but in his own case is a 60/40 situation is either he comes back home (after months or years) or he pass on from there.

God bless the faithful and supportive soldiers wives not leaving the good policemen wives too. Amin.

Please remove policemen from that list ASAP angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by winilove(f): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Victory is ours!! God bless Nigeria and Gallant solders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by phranseeqz(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
ebiboy2:
never gonna celebrate them mofos cos they kill innocent civilians in the guise of fighting God knows what.
gallant my square ass.

Lol @square ass?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Sai buhari, have never stop beliving in you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2016
The picture will make a nice wallpaper on my phone.

Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2016
magicalBae:
Love dis.
Check the background, beautiful!

Think I hv to replace dat pix on my BBM with dis...

A kiss kiss to every gallant soldier out there.

Edited...

Most times we're so unfair not to shower praises on the wives of these brave men..

Their husbands will go to his place of work like every other men but in his own case is a 60/40 situation is either he comes back home (after months or years) or he pass on from there.

God bless the faithful and supportive soldiers wives not leaving the good policemen wives too. Amin.

God bless U for this comment!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by paschu: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2016
omenka:
A lovely pic like this is still going to give some people (if they can be referred to as human beings) migraines.

They would come asking how this affects the economy.

Bunch of inconsolable Wailing Witches and Wizards from the Middle East. smiley

I've heard on countless threads here on Nairaland about how silly you are. But for the first time, I SEE you prove all the stories true. I'm seriously convinced now that you desperately need a very urgent session with an expat psychiatrist. You definitely have gone way beyond the point where you can recognize (without external aid) that you've lost the ability to reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3526220_fbimg1458769290070_jpeg1c422f222d84767fe73b8139b649714c

These are My NIGGAs Right Thurr!!

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

God Bless the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by brajy(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2016
ebiboy2:
never gonna celebrate them mofos cos they kill innocent civilians in the guise of fighting God knows what.
gallant my square ass.

stop hating! it suck!
guess u have a lot going in ur head,coz this worth jubilatining.
sambisa is an open ground which make it difficult to engaged with boKo boys. but despite of that they MOVE ON.
NA......victorious!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by brajy(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2016
God is surely with u MEN!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by wristbangle: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Anybody who is not happy with this news is a chronic demon.

Kudos to NG Armies. More grease to your elbow.

Now is the turn to eradicate those useless fulani herdsmen.

ebiboy2:
gallant my square ass.

Enemy of progress spotted. Your heart is terribly too dark.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2016
ebiboy2:
gallant my square ass.

[size=18pt]Come and see dem ooooo....

Children of hate...

They hardly appreciate anything good but always be the first to celebrate doom
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by Gracious10: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2016
What about to ask is just simple.
Please I hope these men have very good health insurance, are their families being taken care of?
What's their benefit package?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by officialtahir: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2016
VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE ...... And if u dey vex, u can go and jump into Atlantic ocean #Notime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by sampo4shizy: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2016
cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by nijanigga: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2016
kudos to them but this truck will not qualify in the ww2 theater.gej and co have embezzled all the money,meant to fight boko haram
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by shobeque(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
God bless our Gallant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by shagaman: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Disaino:
Tonzo spotted

To understand the extent this guys are willing to sacrifice their lives ..please visit the Military hospital,Yaba,when one sees the injury they have sustained fighting for the country we would curse our past chief of Army staffs for providing them with substandard weapons.
I hope this administration can continue with the pressure on boko haram and also the welfare of those injured,i shed tears when i saw a soldier who lost both legs and an arm .
God bless the Nigerian Army,God bless Nigeria,United we stand...We shall overcome those enemies within and outside our borders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by shuaibkunle123: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok well done gallant Nigeria soldier we proud of you
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by successbuchi32(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Siberia101:
So Sweet......

Ride On Boys.........

u tink soo, then where are the chibok girls
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by princeattah1: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Now these are the real ... MVP's
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by successbuchi32(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where are our girls? #bringbackourgirls.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.