Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos (44972 Views)

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by odun360(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Happy DJ Caise shared pictures of his white wedding with Xerona Duke.

He caption:
#ThreeStrandChord Ceremony where we declared that God is the third person in our marriage and more importantly the centre of this union. Grateful for the beautiful ceremony and God’s presence, even though it was originally planned to hold at the Obudu Cattle Ranch. Glad it all worked out for our good. ✨��✨is

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0rA-BAuIT/?hl=en

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Esidene977: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy married life.

15 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by oyetunder(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats... We pray for wisdom to build a peaceful and fruitful home.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by UD101(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
One love
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing

27 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by anyimontana(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nairaland Mock election

Click "like" to send PMB back to daura come 2019 and "share" to also send him back to daura.

He must leave either way

188 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by desmont004: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Anthony0094(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
H
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by partnerbiz4: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
see their names sef

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by marvin906(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
lord please give me a rich girl
not all these broke ass chicks
that will even bill you to buy pad...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by steveyoungwealth: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm looking for my.........

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by deedy111: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Where there's money, there's LOVE
Don't be decieved that true love still exist nowadays o

But this girl have grown so big from last I saw her she was still a kid.
Hmm am getting old without knowing, God help me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by efilefun(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by FatherD: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liverpool is on point lately
#manuforlife#
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by efilefun(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dude just talk say u dey find "likes" #shalom
anyimontana:
Nairaland Mock election

Click "like" to send PMB back to daura come 2019 and "share" to also send him back to daura.

He must leave either way
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Narldon: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018

On My Wedding Day I Will Be Dancing With POS...

Come With Your ATM Cards Abeg.

You Cannot Come to my Wedding Eat Rice, Salad with Chicken and Spray Me 20 Naira.. angry

10 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by anyimontana(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
efilefun:
Dude just talk say u dey find "likes" #shalom
to use and make Sunday rice tmrw ni
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by obidevine(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
odun360:
Happy DJ Caise shared pictures of his white wedding with Xerona Duke.

He caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0rA-BAuIT/?hl=en

DJ Caise was born to the family of Mr & Mrs Phillips. His maternal grandfather, the late Chief Antonio Deinde Fernandez[3], was a Nigerian business magnate, diplomat and Permanent Representative of Central African Republic to the United Nations. Chief Fernandez' daughter, his mum Chief (Mrs) Teju Phillips[4], is a former commissioner of Lagos State.

DJ Caise interest in music started during his time at University of Reading.

DJ Caise was on "BBC Radio 1Xtra" with "Mista Silva", "C4 Pedro"

3 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by tayo4ng(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
kk
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by lawalosky(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
nice 1....
lalasticlala when will you post your pre wedding photo?
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by BlackHatNaija: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
I remember those days when been a DJ was never a job. In fact, if it's now, you will be called a lazy Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

You Cannot Come And Spray Me 20 Naira..

Ha, so after all your noise, you intend getting married and with POS for that matter,

Apostle must hear of this.

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by innocential3032(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hml...... For buhari to go back to daura click like and for him to remain in the office share let knw our stand b4 the election

2 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by banre(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
marriage is sweet o...me sef i go marry
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by hot1sauce(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
is that oap trybe tv presenter, Asari Duke also one of Donald's daughters? Mehn if so their family is blessed with beautiful women

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by cinoedhunter: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Money is really defence
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Ayoswit(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
K
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Seb: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Pentools(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
HML, Caise this is well and appropriately deserved!
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Pavore9: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wishing them the best.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
How many days will they do this wedding sef?

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by WildChild00(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

You Cannot Come to my Wedding Eat Rice, Salad with Chicken and Spray Me 20 Naira.. angry

Excepted there is going to be take away added, if not....... grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.