Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin (6770 Views)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by kok(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
My ex dated me because I was a virgin, she loved me because I learnt fast, she left when she knew I 'd become an expert! I do wonder if she came in just to have me trained

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by bluespice(f): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2009
depends
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

Yeah . . . I did . . And he married me . . . smiley smiley smiley

Oh sure he did! Your father really lied to the tee!

Perhaps he is Chuck Norris.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by michaelala(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
there is no big deal about virginity these days, even the ladies dont appreciate virgin guys no more, they want it hardcore, ruff nd tumble.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by platinumnk(f): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2009
oluclem:

platinumnk o ni ro,
how do you know? he is the sweetest, is he your boy friend or best friend?

hes one of my best friends, at first I thought he was kidding, but ive been put in compromising situations with him and he hasnt taken advantage. I feel totally comfortable around him. He wants to wait for marriage and I appreciate that. smiley
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by unitee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2009
yes I would why must I date a non virgin I want someone to explore with so that we have something thats US
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Akinagirl(f): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2009
Yes, why not? relationships are not all about sex.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Gracito(f): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2009
Of course yes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by michaelala(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2009
platinumnk
God dey oooo
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by touchmeder: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2009
Sure i can. he can always learn.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by youngzeal1: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
all of u girlz r bad.
u ppl like guyz wit action but uma go wont make shakara 1st. ok
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by bilms(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2009
lol
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by sexyLeamon(f): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
yes sure who doesn't want to be in charge? grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2009
young_zeal:

all of u girlz r bad.
u ppl like guyz wit action but uma go wont make shakara 1st. ok

I agree we are bad. But I wouldn't mind to be a teacher. Fresh blood is always good. grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by michaelala(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
i av this friend that got married to a sister [b][i][/i][/b] in the lord, he was a virgin before they got married. we realised later that he was always sleeping in the office so we became concerned and suspicious, later he had to confess secretely that he could not cope with the sexual demands of sister[/i] , infact most time he had to sleep on the couch in the living room. but the wife is sure to come and rape him at midnight[b][i][/b]. it wasnt funny.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
michaelala:

i av this friend that got married to a sister [b][i][/i][/b] in the lord, he was a virgin before they got married. we realised later that he was always sleeping in the office so we became concerned and suspicious, later he had to confess secretely that he could not cope with the sexual demands of sister[/i] , infact most time he had to sleep on the couch in the living room. but the wife is sure to come and rape him at midnight[b][i][/b]. it wasnt funny.

It is hell funny!!!!
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by sexyLeamon(f): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2009
michaelala:

michelin89:

It is hell funny!!!!
ROFLMAO nairaland is at it again grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by kok(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
michaelala:

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, no be small thing o!
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by johnnygan(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2009
I'm a male and a virgin. Any lady criticisin or interested?
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Gracito(f): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2009
@johnnygan,none grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by johnnygan(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Aw, thats gross
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by topup: 2:02am On Jul 28, 2009
Of course. They're human, they have a range of personalities, it depends on whether the personalty suits me or not.

michaelala:

Wow, what a clash. He must have assumed that because she was a 'sister' that she would not look too kindly upon sex. But hey sex is natural and was created for us to enjoy inside of marriage. She was not wrong to want sex with him, raping him on the other hand is completely wrong, it wouldn't be looked lightly upon if it was a husband raping his wife, so why the laughter?

If people weren't so timid to talk about sex and their experiences or lack of, I think some of these shocks could be avoided. The only way things like this can't be avoided is when the person is a liar or a fraud during courting, and before anyone says they should have checked their sexual compatibility. Believe me, there is nothing stopping someone who chooses to engage in sex before marriage to pretend that they want it all the time when you do, and then as soon as the ring is on, to coincidentally always have a headache when you ask. . seriously. If someone wants to lie/pretend, they'll lie/pretend.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by michaelala(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2009
i'm a virgin, please ladies, find out ! kiss wink grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by Tatase(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2009
topup:

Of course. They're human, they have a range of personalities, it depends on whether the personalty suits me or not.

I agree completely and with the other stuff you said. Of course I can date a virgin, why does it matter? I'd hope there's more to any relationship I'm in than sex. I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of in being a male virgin.

Plus I don't think virginity or lack thereof has anything to do with sexual knowledge. They're lots of people having sex who don't know what the eff they're about, who've had several partners because nobody wants a repeat performance with them. In the same way like there are lots of virgins who are quite knowledgeable and who can talk about sex honestly.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by bilms(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
lol
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by edogram1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2009
Tatase:

I agree completely and with the other stuff you said. Of course I can date a virgin, why does it matter? I'd hope there's more to any relationship I'm in than sex. I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of in being a male virgin.

Plus I don't think virginity or lack thereof has anything to do with sexual knowledge. They're lots of people having sex who don't know what the eff they're about, who've had several partners because nobody wants a repeat performance with them. In the same way like there are lots of virgins who are quite knowledgeable and who can talk about sex honestly.

thanks, that's the real thing.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by oluclem(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Gracito:

Of course yes,I am 25yrs and still a virgin.I hope to marry a male virgin too[though have a fiance,we havent done anything yet} cheesy

Thank God I've found the girl I'm waiting for. kiss kiss kiss

johnnygan:

I'm a male and a virgin. Any lady criticisin or interested?

Jonnygan, you!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed a virgin? that means everybody is a virgin lol

michaelala:

i'm a virgin, please ladies, find out ! kiss wink grin

Next time check ur profile before you claim to be virgin. Ladies beware lol

Tatase:

Na true talk.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by deb(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
i'm a virgin, please ladies, find out ! kisswink grin

OMG! Male virgin @ 36?! You should do a movie of your life story o
How I remained a Virgin @ 36! You will sell!cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by LadyT(f): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
Nothing wrong with Virgins!
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by michaelala(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2009
OMG! Male virgin @ 36?! You should do a movie of your life story o
How I remained a Virgin @ 36! You will sell!cheesy Cheesy Grin

yes ooooooooooo, i think u r right.

[table]Thank God I've found the girl I'm waiting for. Kiss Kiss Kiss[/table]
OLE NI E wink shocked

[table]Next time check ur profile before you claim to be virgin. Ladies beware lol[/table]
hen, actually, i'm a virgin at heart. let the ladies find out.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by ebila(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Thank God say i be firgin o,i mean i no be firgin o. grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin by yme1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7th Pic On Your Phone / ALWAYS READY … (18+) / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.