Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (25770 Views)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by bufflevy: 3:45am On Aug 10, 2008
i have not had sex in my 23 years on earth and i have started feeling like a wierdo i dont know are there many guys who are my age who are virgins too at what age did u get disvirgined if ur not a virgin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by KarmaMod(f): 3:48am On Aug 10, 2008
why would you feel weird?

Least you're not 23 and riddled with a kid and baby mama drama.

Having sex cos the world is, is dumb. Do it when you feel it's right. simple
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by StephenP(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2008

Naw. . . I'm playing. I mean it's whatever, one day it will happen.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by mecussey(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2008
No big deal now, many of us did nt have; I did not have till I was 23, even though I had the chances but my conscience did not allow me. I am always suspicious, always thinking how safe is that girl. Let me warn you; remember, any day you try it, you can never leave without it and that conscience that warns you will flee, its devilish. You are weird because you don't have a girl friend, you don't even need it; what you need now are girl friends. Make lots of girl friends, they give a lot of joy and try to avoid sex, you ll see how happy you will be. You start seeing changes in your body system, you will see how handsome you will start appearing only if you can avoid the sex part of it. Good luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by segzicres(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2008
@poster it depends all on your orientations.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Gabry(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2008
@Poster,

Dont feel weird. You should be proud of yourself actually as in this century, you could hardly find a male whom is still a virgin. Just do it whenever you feel like you are really ready and take you time and dont rush into it. Its not the most important thing on earth.

I have the full respect for you bro. wink
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by tammyswits(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2008
Wow just wow, we should take you to the museum you are the only one left thats nice, now ladies, Men are not all the same, we have proof!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by magentam(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2008
Naaa! You are not weird. Keep it up boy! I know a 31 year old male virgin. He is a Jehovah's Witness and he is waiting untill marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

Do it when you feel it's right. simple
well said
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by mecussey(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
Why do women like to encourage men to remain a virgin; I hate it, these same women will still go out this night for a f**k. I will naturally insult any girl who tells me to remain a virgin while she is not, because its an insult. No man will encourage you not to have a girlfriend, except the selfish once. Poster, go get girl friends and get romanced jo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Mustay(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2008
"Am I weird?

At 16, I've had sex with 4 women" tongue

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2008
mecussey:

No man will encourage you not to have a girlfriend, except the selfish once. Poster, go get girl friends and get romanced jo.
u can have a girlfriend that does
not mean u have to have sex

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Mustay(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2008
bufflevy:

i have not had sex in my 23 years on earth and i have started feeling like a wierdo i[b] don't know are there many guys who are my age who are virgins [/b] too at what age did u get disvirgined if your not a virgin
I know
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Persona82(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2008
Dem Plenty and by their own VOLITION too.

Used to be funny to me but then hey its their choice which must be respected. Look at the bright (which is extremely bright too) side, there's a greater chance of your prayers being answered (only have to bother about food when you're fasting). Believe that.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by SeanT21(f): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2008
You should be proud of yall self for waiting so long.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Gabry(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2008
Actually it doesn't matter if the person (male or female)would keep their virginity or not but to keep it for long is actually a good thing because sex is a very desirable thing and if a person could keep it for that long, that means that person actually has a great sense of will power and also patience.

However, I would usually prefer my man to be a non virgin. Heheh!  grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by tomaagy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
Be proud man I'm 25 n counting and I've a very devoted girl wit me all the way

Can't be prouder I can stand tall n look over everyone's head
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by tope2000(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2008
Darling there is wrong with you.
Infact take ur time
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by topup: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2008
I already have respect for you, if you hadn't felt it yet then don't force it, no doubt it'll come. It's easy to get sex anywhere, anyplace, anytime these days! Being a non-virgin says nothing about the person, much like being a virgin says nothing, though people will joke.

I completely understand how you feel, though I would multiply that by 10 because guys are harsher on each other than girls are. I know you didn't ask for advice, but I would sincerely try and not venture into the world of sex for the sake of it, if you haven't been inclined to have sex with any of the past girlfriends or female friends you liked in the past, then to me that changes nothing about you.

Being a virgin is not a crime, being an ignorant virgin is what people tease people for, if you know how your body works and the basics of sex, then you're really like everyone else.

I know a lot of guys who wish they were virgins, seriously, of course they brag about not being one, they often wish they could go back to the time when they saw sex as something meaningful and something special. A lot of them also can't be in a relationship without being too tempted.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
topup:

I already have respect for you, if you hadn't felt it yet then don't force it, no doubt it'll come. It's easy to get sex anywhere, anyplace, anytime these days! Being a non-virgin says nothing about the person, much like being a virgin says nothing, though people will joke.

I completely understand how you feel, though I would multiply that by 10 because guys are harsher on each other than girls are. I know you didn't ask for advice, but I would sincerely try and not venture into the world of sex for the sake of it, if you haven't been inclined to have sex with any of the past girlfriends or female friends you liked in the past, then to me that changes nothing about you.

Being a virgin is not a crime, being an ignorant virgin is what people tease people for, if you know how your body works and the basics of sex, then you're really like everyone else.

I know a lot of guys who wish they were virgins, seriously, of course they brag about not being one, they often wish they could go back to the time when they saw sex as something meaningful and something special. A lot of them also can't be in a relationship without being too tempted.

Wow am really impressed about this statement i would have expected an immature post like "u dey dull", Thats a good advice Topup, thats must be coming from a matured mind,
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by syren: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ poster

my dear, take as much time as you need, because all the people who'll engourage u into it wont be there if any problems jump off so it's all entirely up to you.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ poster

Yes you are weird! tongue
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by dreeldee: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2008
topup:

like me. Girl, you never cease to impress me, i read your post yesterday "Agony Aunt" and i was astounded. You're blessed in beauty and in brain,how i wished every girl was just like you wink

@post you're not weird, wait till you're ready for it. Remember once you pop, you can't stop wink
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2008
lmao @ stephen
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by chamotex(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2008
oh boy u quickly need to go check if u fit bulala oo before u come up with threads like "My Di*k refuse to rise" grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by candylips(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2008
Its people like you that become terrors when you get to your mid and early 20's . so don't worry i know a lot of guys just like you

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Gamine(f): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2008
Kewl.

Atleast it shows peer pressure is fake.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by lidbb2(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2008
there is nothing wrong with you.
you are not a wierdo either.
just take your time and let everything fall into place naturally.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2008
lidbb2:

there is nothing wrong with you.
you are not a wierdo either.
just take your time and let everything fall into place naturally.

Abeg this one you dey talk so nor convince me.

Listen poster: if you don't want to be useful to humanity (esp womanhood) kindly cut it off. 23 years nor reach to make a decision? grin tongue
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by proo212(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2008
We have to understand why he's not had sex yet, Yoes you can get sex anywhere but at the same time you can't.

He might still be a virgin out of choice or because he's not confident and cannot get a girl. If it's out of choice, then kudos. If it's because you've never had a girlfriend, then don't wear your lack of confidence/desperation on your face. Women can read that miles away.

Whatever you do, do not be pressured into doing it if it's not time,

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by abikelat(f): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
you r only 23 and u r complaining, nawa for u sef u still be small boi. I have a guy of 28, a graduate, good looking and rich, nuffin do am at all, and he is still a virgin, he is not even ready to loose it. So dnt think too much yyou r not alone
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by james1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hello.
You may be a little weird,my friend;my friend will be 30 this year,fair,very handsome,5"11 and well muscled.he hadn't had sEX.he said he will wait for his wife and his wife must be a virgin!we,his friends think he is weird.though we helped commence the virgin search.
This is one guy that women flock around like crazy and he is sticking his neck out looking for some virgin.i am putting out a post on his behalf in nairaland soon. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / Why Everyone MUST get married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.