Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. (807 Views)

Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / How Men Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Princess09Gold(f): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2016
#1. Not meeting his emotional needs.
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Princess09Gold(f): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2016
#2. You don't get along with his mum/family members.
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Daniel2289(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2016
#3 was infatuated before
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2016
hm
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Coz he's a Mitch...and in the first place there's no love @ all..he juz played ur emotions..after he took what he wanted from u, u have no value anymore.. cool
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Princess09Gold(f): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2016
#3. When attraction fades. #4. unfaithfulness. #5. You are extremely expensive to maintain.
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by vizkiz: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Coz he's a Mitch...and in the first place there's no love @ all..he juz played ur emotions..after he took what he wanted from u, u have no value anymore .. cool

I don't understand this
What he wanted? what night that be?
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by jayloms: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
#6 when he realizes you conned him
#7 when you start getting unattractively fat (for guys that love dem slim)

*added*

#8 when your default character sets in and contrasts with d one you displayed before marriage

#9 when you promise to change your bad disgusting habits but immediately become lazy because you're now married.
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by biz2get(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
When he cant live with your character, anymore!!!
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Princess09Gold(f): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Coz he's a Mitch...and in the first place there's no love @ all..he juz played ur emotions..after he took what he wanted from u, u have no value anymore.. cool
Yea you are correct dear, that is the most important reason why we young ladies most fight against premarital sex. Say no to sex before marriage. I am an example of someone who has been being saying no to sex before marriage to any man that comes my way and i have being living a good life and the most happiest young lady in Nigeria and the world at large. For that reason i have being having good relationship with men and i have no regret when i end any relationship with a man,why because no sex was involved so i have no reason to regret any relationship and move on with my life as still being a happy young lady !!!.
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by ozy4christ(f): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Men fell out of love because dey got wounded,u kw when a person fall,injury is inevitable.e.g as u have mentiond earlier,real men GROW IN LOVE not FELL.cos when u GROW u wont wound ya self.
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by rawpadgin(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2016
Princess09Gold:
#3. When attraction fades. #4. unfaithfulness. #5. You are extremely expensive to maintain.
excuse me lady, were u programmed to be opening not properly arranged thread this morning
Re: Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. by Princess09Gold(f): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2016
rawpadgin:
excuse me lady, were u programmed to be opening not properly arranged thread this morning
pls respect your self what i need from you is encouragement and not criticism ok,i am giving out free knowledge ,you are not paying me for it, what i need from you is to encourage me more so that i can write more. Mind you knowledge is not free ok.

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? / See Beautiful Photos Of Underwater Bedroom Surrounded By Live Sharks / Happy Birthday To Me, Myself And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.