Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges (28414 Views)

Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman / Nigeria Loses As US Oil Attracts More Buyers / Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by superstar1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
baralatie:

If that error exists and not struck off the records.it will be used as a reference

Go and tell NJC that, Mr SAN.

They have said it cannot be used again. Tell them you the world renowned Senior Advocate of Whatever is directing them to adopt it.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by superstar1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Tinubu won on technicalities, yes or no?

How he won is none of my business.

What is my business is - it has been established that the court erred in its ruling and therefore, it cannot be used as a reference again. Simple.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by greatiyk4u(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please who will be our next Senate President?.....

I think Tinubu's wife is fit for the job.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by TippyTop(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
superstar1:

How he won is none of my business.

What is my business is - it has been established that the court erred in its ruling and therefore, it cannot be used as a reference again. Simple.

How Saraki wins in future shouldn't be your wahala as well.
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by Ayus34(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Stop berating certain thieves whilst justifying others.
Same reason the people of Ogharra find Ibori to be a saint and Yar'Adua a thief.
Please the time is not still too late.....why the lamentatiom,you can go ahead and prosecute them with ut hard evidence against them,instead of u distracting us from the main issue at hand......people like you are typical sore losers... If the same court failed in his duties to prosecute saraki,same u will use it as an example why the buhari govt can not curb corruption,polictics has blinded yr eye that u hardly see beyond your nose.
If u want to show us u are supporting saraki,plz go straight to the court and advocate for him,and dont forget to prosecute tinubu and amaechi,with that i can guarantee u my total support,anything short of that......please just shut up for life!

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
superstar1:

Go and tell NJC that, Mr SAN.

They have said it cannot be used again. Tell them you the world renowned Senior Advocate of Whatever is directing them to adopt it.
What higher court verdict overrule that judgement that is still standing in the CCT records.
NJC is not a court of jurispudence
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by TippyTop(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
Ayus34:

Please the time is not still too late.....why the lamentatiom,you can go ahead and prosecute them with ut hard evidence against them,instead of u distracting us from the main issue at hand......people like you are typical sore losers... If the same court failed in his duties to prosecute saraki,same u will use it as an example why the buhari govt can not curb corruption,polictics has blinded yr eye that u hardly see beyond your nose.
If u want to show us u are supporting saraki,plz go straight to the court and advocate for him,and dont forget to prosecute tinubu and amaechi,with that i can guarantee u my total support,anything short of that......please just shut up for life!
[/s]

You suddenly screamed hard evidence when it has to do with Tinubu, why not apply same yardstick to Saraki?
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by rusher14: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
''Saraki's Lawyer, Barrister Kanu Agabi''. Another Nwafo defending a thief. What is wrong with we Igbos? Why do we like supporting corruption, convicts, crooks, and criminals

Stop being tribal.

For one, Lawyers have a duty to defend just as a doctor might have to save a felon if severely injured.

Secondly, Saraki has not been pronounced guilty by any competent court of jurisdiction (Even though we know he's as guilty as they come hence the prevarication).

Thirdly, Kanu Agabi is from the Ogoja area of Cross River state. Hardly Igbo if you asked me.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by VivianUdeogu(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
rusher14:

Stop being tribal.

For one, Lawyers have a duty to defend just as a doctor might have to save a felon if severely injured.

Secondly, Saraki has not been pronounced guilty by any competent court of jurisdiction (Even though we know he's as guilty as they come hence the prevarication).

Thirdly, Kanu Agabi is from the Ogoja area of Cross River state. Hardly Igbo if you asked me.
Cross River is part of the old Eastern region and it belong to we Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by superstar1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

It has never been my concern and can never be.

Seeing him docked and the look of shame on his face give me moj.o.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by superstar1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

It has never been my concern and can never be.

Seeing him docked and the look of shame on his face give me moj.o.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by rusher14: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Cross River is part of the old Eastern region and it belong to we Igbos.

Ok no vex.

Go tell Cross Riverians say them be your subjects after all na you get am.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by VivianUdeogu(f): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
rusher14:

Ok no vex.

Go tell Cross Riverians say them be your subjects after all na you get am.
Yoruba boy. Cross Rivers belong to we Igbos. Your divide and rule tactics from the south west media propaganda cannot work again

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by paragon40(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

But you fervently support Tinubu at the moment right?
Can you tell me the difference between Saraki's case and that of Tinubu apart from the fact he won his case due to technicalities?
d difference is that d supreme court has said that Mr. Saraki has a case to answer are u saying the cct shd deviate from that. Lastly decision of d cct judge who ruled that tinubu shld hve bn invited by the CCB is parsuasive, and not binding...MIND U THR WAS A TYME in dis country wen dy declare state of emergency d gov will have to leave e.g former gov of platu state, with proper interpretation of the law and application that position has changed...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by rusher14: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Yoruba boy. Cross Rivers belong to we Igbos. Your divide and rule tactics from the south west media propaganda cannot work again

Shatap there.

I am Ijaw / Itshekiri and I know cross river state more than you do from akpabuyo to Nkarasi to Atibulum to Buanchor / Obanliku.

They may align with you on Biafra issues but they are not Igbos and certainly do not speak your language, bear similar names and lastly they are not your subjects.

They may partner with you agreed, but they are not Igbos.

Anyway this matter is about Saraki, Kanu Agabi and justice.

Keep your prejudices to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by VivianUdeogu(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
rusher14:

Shatap there.

I am Ijaw / Itshekiri and I know cross river state more than you do from akpabuyo to Nkarasi to Atibulum to Buanchor / Obanliku.

They may align with you on Biafra issues but they are not Igbos and certainly do not speak your language, bear similar names and lastly they are not your subjects.

They may partner with you agreed, but they are not Igbos.

Anyway this matter is about Saraki, Kanu Agabi and justice.

Keep your prejudices to yourself.
You are a yoruba imposter. Cross Rivers belong to we Igbos. Nnamdi KANU, KANU Agabi, doesnt it sound similar

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by TippyTop(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
''Saraki's Lawyer, Barrister Kanu Agabi''. Another Nwafo defending a thief. What is wrong with we Igbos? Why do we like supporting corruption, convicts, crooks, and criminals

Ngeneukwenu is that you or your sister?
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Saraki will appeal and appeal till 2019. Tinubu did the same thing and he eventually won due to technicalities.
Thats Nigeria for you!
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by Ayus34(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

You suddenly screamed hard evidence when it has to do with Tinubu, why not apply same yardstick to Saraki?
You can table ur complain to any court of law ......i didnt judge anyone of them!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by kayusely: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

It was OK for Tinubu to fight the bull abi?

This is why you should never support evil, your type supported Tinubu for this same offense Saraki is charged with.
Tinubu appeared in court to defend himself without engaging in judicial tourism like saraki. He was discharged and acquitted. Saraki too should defend himself without looking for technicalities to evade trial.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by 1freshdude: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Warped analysis by beneficiaries of corruption.
Hypothetically speaking, @TippyTop assuming your home is besieged by hoodlums and your Sisters are raped, your house looted. The police apprehends the thieves are they are charged to Court but because of our Cash and carry judges, the hoodlums get off the Hook.
3years from this tragic incidence you get robbed again by another Set of thieves and this time, they rape not just your Sisters but your mother and all the Ladies in your household. And again the police beat expectations by arresting and arraigning this crooks.
So would you ask the Judge to acquit this crooks since they acquited the first crooks that raided your house and committed similar crimes?

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by TippyTop(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
1freshdude:
Warped analysis by beneficiaries of corruption.
Hypothetically speaking, @TippyTop assuming your home is besieged by hoodlums and your Sisters are raped, your house looted. The police apprehends the thieves are they are charged to Court but because of our Cash and carry judges, the hoodlums get off the Hook.
3years from this tragic incidence you get robbed again by another Set of thieves and this time, they rape not just your Sisters but your mother and all the Ladies in your household. And again the police beat expectations by arresting and arraigning this crooks.
So would you ask the Judge to acquit this crooks since they acquited the first crooks that raided your house and committed similar crimes?

Your take is very wrong and you gave the wrong example.
Thieves should be prosecuted, but I hate it when APC supporters ignore fraudsters like Tinubu and Amaechi whilst pointing fingers at others.
Tinubu is the hero of APC but he only survived his own trial because of technicalities.
In Nigeria one man's thief is another man's hero.
Tinubu is a hero in the SW same reason Ibori is king in Ogharra. You and I know Saraki is being charged because he disobeyed party directives.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by obailala(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
This endless Saraki matter is not too much of a distraction.
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
The worst part is that Saraki is gonna appeal this ruling again all the way to the supreme court. undecided
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Saraki will appeal and appeal till 2019.
Tinubu did the same thing and he eventually won due to technicalities.
That's not true
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by free2ryhme: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
he is fighting a dead cause

rogue
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by Flexherbal(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nobody is above the law.
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by tinsel: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Una no tell us how many senators followed him today. Gradually they are abandoning him.
Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by BabaO2: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Saraki will appeal and appeal till 2019.
Tinubu did the same thing and he eventually won due to technicalities.
what did Tinubu appeal?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges by 1freshdude: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Your take is very wrong and you gave the wrong example.
Thieves should be prosecuted, but I hate it when APC supporters ignore fraudsters like Tinubu and Amaechi whilst pointing fingers at others.
Tinubu is the hero of APC but he only survived his own trial because of technicalities.
In Nigeria one man's thief is another man's hero.
Tinubu is a hero in the SW same reason Ibori is king in Ogharra. You and I know Saraki is being charged because he disobeyed party directives.

My example is very apt.
That Tinubu a thieve in court of public opinion was set free by a corrupt judge should make every right thinking person who has a stake in Nigeria to pay attention and ensure that it would be the last time that kind of lapse occur.
Any thief either witch Huntered or for what so ever reason dragged to Court should go down!

The fact that you say my example is not apt Shows how Partisan you are!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 / Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / "Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.