Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (43919 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by MENELIK1: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
Very spot on! How the PDP people and their supporters get the morale and the guts to criticize the new administration is beyond me! Its just like wike blaming and beating his son for being thuggish or obasanjo blaming and critisizing his son for being ugly. its just a big disgrace!
Oga please check the picture of Ojukwu and compare with Obasanjo then you are talking
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:
This sl*tt is high on calabar weed undecided

lazy old haggard talking abt stuff she knows nothing abt.
'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes
u want to eat ur cake and still have it. mtchew
I hope your medulla oblongata has not taken over the work of the cerebrum cry
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Adeevah(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes

Beauty minus brain....what a pity
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by asorejima: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
she is not only a shameless woman but also a disgrace to womanhood, where is her pate project " BRING BACK OuR Girls? where are the girls? she must provide the girls before we can listen to her rants. ............shit de smell
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by sugardad1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
free2ryhme:

mention a female member in your family that has can stand shoulder to shoulder with her

even the male folks in your household cant even compare

get lost jare
English is dead! Chai Tramo Crew

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by stephengee(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Look at this yoruba girl. Calling a woman that is old enough to be her mother a ''lazy old haggard''. Do you think you cn ever acheive half of what Oby Ezekwesili has acheived in life? I dont blame you though, yoruba girls like manners and respect
ofcourse they like it. lol

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by perrezy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
Very spot on! How the PDP people and their supporters get the morale and the guts to criticize the new administration is beyond me! Its just like wike blaming and beating his son for being thuggish or obasanjo blaming and critisizing his son for being ugly. its just a big disgrace!
Or like buhari blaming is child for being a dullard
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by mbaboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
If you like call Jonathan names but know that he is the father of modern democracy in Africa
mars123:
madam I concur. shameless people everywhere. especially those ones that didn't see Dora Akinyuli, Dele Giwa, Achebe or even Mandiba to make an hero of but the grand commander of thieves goodluck Jonathan. so shameless grin
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by luke10: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
PFRB:
Shameless woman. She is irrelevant in the current scheme of things.
she is dooomed.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Adiekola(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Look at this yoruba girl. Calling a woman that is old enough to be her mother a ''lazy old haggard''. Do you think you cn ever acheive half of what Oby Ezekwesili has acheived in life? I dont blame you though, yoruba girls like manners and respect
hmmmmn.."yoruba "like" manners and respect.
Of course,we absolutely like it.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by luke10: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
nothing for that woman, as long as Buhari knows that she is an Ibo woman. She is doomed.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Malawian(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
what @obyezek did last election period was what yoruba people term "belejanyon"
an in to help people fry fish wey you no go follow chop. grin grin
she just dey hope and console herself. dem do kidnap another 12 abi 15 yeasterday o.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by layla129(f): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lmao, look at them...the truth is very bitter. As if that rogue administration didn't land us in our present situation. Pot calling kettle black
Buhari is just president for a year and all the badlucks and problems Nigeria is experiencing are his fault. God has given you people sense better use it.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Lionsclaw: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
In other word the idiot of a woman is saying since Nigeria has been rubbished already we should allow new comers to continue the rubbishing after all e don already spoil.....abi? undecided
Foolish woman
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by comos: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
old hussler,

go sit down and enjoy your grand children
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Change of hypocrisy. No policy direction. Yes Jonathan messed up but that's a broken record. Almost a year and no sign of progress
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by fortune1968: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
mars123:
madam I concur. shameless people everywhere. especially those ones that didn't see Dora Akinyuli, Dele Giwa, Achebe or even Mandiba to make an hero of but the grand commander of thieves goodluck Jonathan. so shameless grin
or sir akanu ibiam.Many of them have lost the real cultural values
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Lionsclaw: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
Ahh the last set of people destroyed the nation so no body should talk anymore; let the destruction continue??
That is exactly the interpretation of what she said, shebi that is what you are saying spot on to lol ??
In your mind shebi you think you are making sense. grin
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by kulekaa(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
boujaye:

Don't mind Oby, she still wandering why Bubu has not remembered her for appointment, and has to make more "i dey here" noise for Bubu
Wots dis1 saying
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by mars123(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
mbaboy:
If you like call Jonathan names but know that he is the father of modern democracy in Africa
father ko son ni.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Deen77: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=ddippset post=44066361]Very spot on! How the PDP people and their supporters get the morale and the guts to criticize the new administration is beyond me! Its just like wike blaming and beating his son for being thuggish or obasanjo blaming and critisizing his son for being ugly. its just a big disgrace! [/quote/]

Excellent.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Madam fat lips angry
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by fortune1968: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
stephengee:
ofcourse they like it. lol
teaching him the difference between 'lack' and 'like 'pls clap for urself !
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Deen77: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Change of hypocrisy. No policy direction. Yes Jonathan messed up but that's a broken record. Almost a year and no sign of progress

Thank you, so he messed up, you now expect miracle?.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by fortune1968: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
asorejima:
she is not only a shameless woman but also a disgrace to womanhood, where is her pate project " BRING BACK OuR Girls? where are the girls? she must provide the girls before we can listen to her rants. ............shit de smell
na the ineffectual jona u go meet for that o.No be this good and brilliant woman.You hear ?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Muyoatlanta(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

Hmmm....I believe you meant "lack". And please avoid making the mistake of lumping every yoruba girl as same. Fallacy.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
dtruth3:
Prostit*ute

Shameless Igbo!
dis ipod youth too like to wail,u still av eight years two mth to do dt
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Wait a minute, Oby was a minister and DG at two different time under PDP administration. So what is she talking about?
Obviously she was among those that made the mess.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by BetaThings: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Why did Jonathan not send her to jail for all the shameless crimes?
What was he waiting for?

Jonathan, the friend of Modu Sheriff, the friend of the founder of Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfdhzYaABA
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by fortune1968: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lionsclaw:
In other word the idiot of a woman is saying since Nigeria has been rubbished already we should allow new comers to continue the rubbishing after all e don already spoil.....abi? undecided
Foolish woman
**** If you admit that the country had been messed up,why would you expect a perfect fix immediately .Now ,if ur papa get house ,you may burn it down in a matter of minutes .To rebuild it ;how long will it take u ?Do u even know the extent of the clueless jona misgovernance and looting under his nose ?

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by BetaThings: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
mbaboy:

Under this father of democracy

National Assembly members were teargassed by the police!
5 legislators in Ekiti chased away 15
A minister promised a general that if he helps him to rig election, the general would smile
Police CP was harassing an elected governor
Money meant for fighting terrorists was shared and soldiers who did not want to perish like sitting ducks sentenced to death for "cowardice"

We remember - these did not happen before the internet

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Lionsclaw: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
fortune1968:
****You of course !If you admit that the country had been messed up,why would you expect a perfect fix immediately .Now ,if ur papa get house ,you may burn it down in a matter of minutes .To rebuild it ;how long will it take u ?Do u even know the extent of the clueless jona misgovernance and looting under his nose ?
**** Did anyone ask for quick fix? Was that what the woman complained about that people are silly for asking for quick fix?? People are not happy that the change is a negative change. You are the only one imagining people asking for 'quick fix' ****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.