Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa (15328 Views)

Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by mohaMADbuari: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
I thought they were said to have surrendered

Believe anything Buhari's government at your own peril

Oya over to the bush-burning zombie soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
matrix1759:
I suggest this government should just stop talking about having defeated this sect. It seems their comments get to infuriate the insurgents.

Have you ever pray for Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by ify2nyce(f): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
see as dem black like my pot of soup kiss
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by lankieman: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmm lies keep flying everywhere, in everything on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmm, news have it own way of sending reports. Since yesterday, a broda of a victim said it was 30gals and 4boys. While one disappear while one was shot @ hand. Now d report i see here is less dan 20. Mtchew.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by cosmicrayboi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
army never deliver, now na police turn.. okay.

i no talk shaa.. na una talk say dem surrender.. april never reach, bokoharam don dey do april fool already..

my dear country, wat is d fate of this women now?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
macaranta:
Thought shekau surrendered already?
wen Eva the federal government lie abt the Boko haram insurgents, Boko boys do the worse.

Abt the Chibok girls Bubu said the last administration shld be held responsible and not his.

Hope now we can hold his responsible 4 dis abduction.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by barbaricman: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
there is pesticide
insecticide

genocide

suicide

but there is nothing like bombecide!
so i therefore invented this word "BOMBECIDE" from the Arabic world -boko!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Judolisco(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rip Johan cruff
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Presidiotbuhari: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by truthspeaks: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Actually according to buhari n his co_scammers, it's 'technical konji'...Wat do u hv 2 say
MadCow1:
I think the real Problem with these radical terrorist Muslims is Konji. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Presidiotbuhari: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
No problem, as long as those women abducted are Muslim. Na demdem

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by BayLord01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Thought Sekauw already surrendered.
APC is the biggest scam in world history.
They have bought the media. No wonder the office of the wife of the president keeps hosting them to curry their favour.
This APC Na one chance.
CBN fraudulent recruitment made me lose all hopes in Buhari
Stop acting like illiterate Biko, was Apc that claim shekarau surrender or press generated their news from YouTube video the sect posted online.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by itslinkin4005(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nawah ooooooh I Thot they released a video dat shakeu...d only guy with plenty number of life have surrendered
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by phemmie06(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Who gave the report that Shekau has surrender, if it's any of the government officials let him or her be persecuted for misleading the nation through that information.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by hinwazaka: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
By the time Boko Haram give us our own version of the Paris/brussels strike, Mr President will tell us who owns the country: him or the electorate

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by AustineE1: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why are muslims always abducting women and girls,is there any other thing Muslims do with girls that other men from other religions dont know.The most annoying aspect is that their victims are always christian girls.....Michika/madagali girls,Ese,Osinachi,Chibok girls and all other victims of pervert Islamists,may they find succour in the mix difficulties.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by SleekMallam: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lai Mohammed seems to have abandoned his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by 41lady(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Op. Link or adonbiliv

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200747-boko-haram-militants-abduct-16-women-girls-adamawa.html

It seems U can not from far, I brought the link close to Ur eyes
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Trustyd1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boko again?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Ekugbeh(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
41lady:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200747-boko-haram-militants-abduct-16-women-girls-adamawa.html

It seems U can not from far, I brought the link close to Ur eyes
now i can bhold.
Buh d army is clearin in forests n d boko guys clearin in town.
Me ah confuse o..
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by africanusvu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yestday.Bokoharam technicaly finishd.Today.Shakarau surrenders.Tomorow.bokohar lead by shakarau kidnaped many women in adamawa.then.where is the technicality in the deffeat?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boko haram fights for sharia and they kidnap girls, Emirs like sharia and they also kidnap girls. So they have the same goal and ideology.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by usmyak: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
It's only in your imagination that such abduction occur, because non of the ever-bussy newspaper report this. Thus I would take it that the originator of this trash is either part of the pdpians or the ipob. Thus back to sender
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by usmyak: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
AustineE1:
Why are muslims always abducting women and girls,is there any other thing Muslims do with girls that other men from other religions dont know.The most annoying aspect is that their victims are always christian girls.....Michika/madagali girls,Ese,Osinachi,Chibok girls and all other victims of pervert Islamists,may they find succour in the mix difficulties.
Because girls from the Eastern part are product of baby factory or the right material for brothel patronage I gues
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Gkemz: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
I thought they claimed that boko haram have surrendered

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by ajepako(f): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Everyday d army z wining war over d insurgency n evreyday more kidnapins occurs.
Hit like if d army z winning
and share if de r nt

l dont kno what to click because l dont know the truth..

Whether NA or BH

So many lies and half truth these days

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
How did this news get out to the public domain? Didn't PremiumTImes get the memo? I am so sure somebody will lose his job for this!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by olutunde12(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
usmyak:
It's only in your imagination that such abduction occur, because non of the ever-bussy newspaper report this. Thus I would take it that the originator of this trash is either part of the pdpians or the ipob. Thus back to sender

How many 'ever_busy' news papers reported that shekau has surrendered? Didnt you believe it?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa by DrDxtrz: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Tomorrow they will release fake pictures to mislead us, I thought they said Shekau has surrendered? sad

Where did you get this information?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Crude Oil Found In Bida Basin Yet - Baru, NNPC GMD / 2019: Buhari Will Lose To PDP ― Mark / Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.