Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Say No To 'Women's Equality' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To 'Women's Equality' (5891 Views)

Governor Ajimobi Gives Ramadan Gifts To Women And Orphanages (Pics) / DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / n (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Or we will become like America where a woman can kick you out of the house after an argument, and take over your house. Divorce rates will shoot up to 65% like in the US as the wife starts to wear the trousers in the house and turn a demigoddess. She will insult and abuse you and if you slap her she'll call the police and they'll lock you up even without evidence. Say no now before it is too late.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Ekugbeh(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
D constitution already state human right . Ba it male or female. Xo ah dun knw wah all dis qualms for

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekugbeh:
D constitution already state human right . Ba it male or female.
Xo ah dun knw wah all dis qualms for
What they really want is female superiority which they disguise as 'equality' to deceive people.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by sinkhole: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Or we will become like America where a woman can kick you out of the house after an argument, and take over your house. Divorce rates will shoot up to 65% like in the US as the wife starts to wear the trousers in the house and turn a demigoddess. She will insult and abuse you and if you slap her she'll call the police and they'll lock you up even without evidence. Say no now before it is too late.
That's like legalising homosexuality I dont think it can work in Africa! I, for one, will prefer not to marry, I will be doing "hit and run" all over that will result in me turning many women to single mothers (I think they have lot of that in the West?), the kids will ask for their father latter in life grin

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by inkon: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
@topic, it's a feminists' project.
And feminism is satanic.
So let's say no to feminism.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by seunny4lif(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin grin
Noo to women left grin
sinkhole:
That's like legalising homosexuality I dont think it can work in Africa! I, for one, will prefer not to marry, I will be doing "hit and run" all over that will result in me turning many women to single mothers (I think they have lot of that in the West?), the kids will ask for their father latter in life grin
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
If you compliment a woman at work, she can report you for "sexual harassment" and you'll get the sack, plus a police investigation. That's where 'women's equality' has led to in the US and Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by sinkhole: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
If you compliment a woman at work, she can report you for "sexual harassment" and you'll get the sack, plus a police investigation. That's where 'women's equality' has led to in the US and Europe.
But come o bros, are you sure American woman never show you pepper? na because of the way u just dey 'vituperate' for dis tng o grin

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
sinkhole:
But come o bros, are you sure American woman never show you pepper? na because of the way u just dey 'vituperate' for dis tng o grin
Bro..some of us have been around and seen things... Look, in America, many guys there are importing wives from the Philippines, Russia, China etc, just to avoid having to deal with their 'equal' Yankee women.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
As much as I support gender equality, we are not yet ready for such in Nigeria and most African countries. We should focus our attention on domestic violence bills, work place violence acts, and compulsory education for every child. Africans are still emotionally unstable and have a long way to go in fact finding when issues like this arise.Gender equality in Africa for now is a farce.

N.b I will only take gender equality serious, when we abolish bride price.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na end time men full this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by iyb(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
What they really want is female superiority which they disguise as 'equality' to deceive people.
grin grin
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by LadyExcellency: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
@ Rossikk

Are you are referring to "low-end" women and women of "easy-virtue"?

You mean a man will kick me out in the mansion I built by my sweat because he is no longer satisfied with our marriage?

Bros, na Mgbeke dey ask for equality not self-made, innovative and morally sound ladies like Ladyexcellency.

Men bow before "women of great virtue" hence we are not perturbed nor are we begging for crumbs from men in the name of doing us a favour.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
As much as I support gender equality, we are not yet ready for such in Nigeria and most African countries. We should focus our attention on domestic violence bills, work place violence acts, and compulsory education for every child. Africans are still emotionally unstable and have a long way to go in fact finding when issues like this arise.Gender equality in Africa for now is a farce.

I disagree with most of this. Africans are not "emotionally unstable", and so called domestic violence is men's response to nasty, rude wives with filthy mouths who have no respect. What about a law for their verbal violence?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by sinkhole: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Bro..some of us have been around and seen things... Look, in America, many guys there are importing wives from the Philippines, Russia, China etc, just to avoid having to deal with their 'equal' Yankee women.
Na joke I dey bros grin but if they "import" wife, they will still have to be under the same law. We have heard of Nigerians who imported wives but on getting there, the wives turned to another thing!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
I disagree with most of this. Africans are not "emotionally unstable", and so called domestic violence is men's response to nasty, rude wives with filthy mouths who have no respect. What about a law for their verbal violence?

Most Africans are instinctive,we rarely reason things out and tend to be controlled by the heart when it comes to judgement,that is why we find it difficult to cope with verbal violence

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by omanzo02: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
What makes u think that only men have the right to be and feel superior? Dude, u have to accept the fact that not only men exist in this world, suppressing and degrading women is so naive and superficial. Feeling superior over a woman is signs that majority of men are afraid of social competition. Women can now aim higher and they also deserve the price too, the sooner u realise and accept it the sooner u will deliver yourself from your misogyny deficiency. grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by sinkhole: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Most men Africans are instinctive,we rarely reason things out and tend to be controlled by the heart when it comes to judgement,that is why we find it difficult to cope with verbal violence
A little correction please! Instead of "African men" why not just say "Africans", because African women are also very guilty of being instinctive, infact their own worse, African women rearely think at all, that is why they are majority in religious places!

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
sinkhole:
A little correction please! Instead of "African men" why not just say "Africans", because African women are also very guilty of being instinctive, infact their own worse, African women rearely think at all, that is why they are majority in religious places!

Already corrected,thanks anyway
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Most Africans are instinctive,we rarely reason things out and tend to be controlled by the heart when it comes to judgement,that is why we find it difficult to cope with verbal violence
Dude spare us your racist crap. Whites are also "instinctive" and have domestic violence in their millions. Go and research and stop talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

That is what they are advocating.
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Most African men are violent in nature and they inherited from their fore fathers. There's no justification for any form of violent whether verbal or domestic from any gender

1 Like

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
omanzo02:

What makes u think that only men have the right to be and feel superior? Dude, u have to accept the fact that not only men exist in this world, suppressing and degrading women is so naive and superficial. Feeling superior over a woman is signs that majority of men are afraid of social competition. Women can now aim higher and they also deserve the price too, the sooner u realise and accept it the sooner u will deliver yourself from your misogyny deficiency. grin grin
Go and live in America. Your sick ideas will never take root in Nigeria. Not in a million years.
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Dude spare us your racist crap. Whites are also "instinctive" and have domestic violence in their millions. Go and research and stop talking rubbish.

I've worked with whites and I've worked with blacks and I know those who make better decisions and those who make faster decisions.
If every domestic violence in Africa was reported it will be in the ratio book of Isaiah versus book of James, compared to that of most western countries.

1 Like

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Most African men are violent in nature and they inherited from their fore fathers. There's no justification for any form of violent whether verbal or domestic from any gender
Where do ignorant racists like you creep out from?
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
asuustrike2009:

That is what they are advocating.
What are they advocating.... your statement is incomplete in regards my quote
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I've worked with whites and I've worked with blacks and I know those who make better decisions and those who make faster decisions.
If every domestic violence in Africa was reported it will be in the ratio book of Isaiah versus book of James, compared to that of most western countries.
Bull crap. You think like a slave. Take your slave mentality and stick it up your asss.
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Where do ignorant racists like you creep out from?

This is a nice thread but your bullishness will derail it. You can pass your message better

1 Like

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

What are they advocating.... your statement is incomplete in regards my quote
What you said. Domestic violence, rights to education e.t.c
Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Bull crap. You think like a slave.

Suit yourself, but honestly I think you are high on some cheap stuff

1 Like

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by sinkhole: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
omanzo02:

I dont think Rossikk is talking about making men superiou to women, I think he is talking about the converse! He is saying that men will be made inferiou to women if that "equality" thing is adopted. Consider a situation where you toiled all your life (as we usually do in Africa) and a woman, by virtue of the fact that she married you, now kicked you out of your property (thats absurd, but happens)! And we have heard of women, in the West, who go about marrying and divorcing just to make money!

3 Likes

Re: Say No To 'Women's Equality' by Rossikk(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

This is a nice thread but your bullishness will derail it. You can pass your message better
You are a racist. This thread is not for people like you to come and profess your racial inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Poll: Tinubu Dumps Oke For Jegede As Aregbesola Kicks / No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.