Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) (25878 Views)

Amosun Commissions 85 KWP Solar Hybrid Mini Grid (Photos) / Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid. / Ibrahim Idris & Ayiri Emami In Warri Communities To Promote Peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by zikko(m): 4:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Indeed light up Lagos! Hmm I stay in that area only one community had light and that is Eleko junction the rest of the communities had no light who is deceiving who since 1960.
Abeg oga Ambode there is no light but I believe you can. God bless Lagos Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by ibedun: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2016
ODUBEZE:

please try and take your drug(s) then sleep!

And wetin be your own for this matter? Lagos resemble una state?
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 4:21am On Mar 25, 2016
shamecurls:
All the 68 communities in Lekki. God save all the community's on mainland that re not yet connected to the grid.

With The way the past and previous government have been focusing on the development of the Island, Its already glaring that the mainland is not part of the Mega-city plan.

Its a disappointment to know all 68 communities re in Lekki-Ajah axis
It's turn by turn! Soon it will get to your community cool make we for lekki enjoy light abeg! We don suffer am tey!

No wonder it was raining and still power wasn't disconnected cool good job Mr governor I pray it continues.
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by tomioro(m): 4:27am On Mar 25, 2016
joey150:
Its just like telling more and more people to fetch water from the same bucket, without actually increasing the amount of water in the bucket.

Try and relate...
Don't be selfish! Other Lagos residents need access to light.
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by Bjergtrolde: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Woo hoo!

They can now enjoy a 45% increase in electricity tariff without receiving a wattage of electricity.
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by moonraker(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol this is funny to me.... grin grin

Connected to what grid?? cheesy

Meanwhile most parts of the Surulere area have been running on Gens for a month... angry angry
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by joey150(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2016
tomioro:
Don't be selfish! Other Lagos residents need access to light.
and at the end none of us go get.

So chill.. Cause darkness just got bolder

1 Like

Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2016
This is what he is commissioning bad thinking bad project. Where is the power now to give light to this people. He should be thinking of power generation not this rubbish is chairman could have done easily.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2016
ibedun:

And wetin be your own for this matter? Lagos resemble una state?
which one be your State for this matter? e be like say na Bubu the dullard father U!
common sense is not so common after all!
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by ibawon(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
shamecurls:
All the 68 communities in Lekki. God save all the community's on mainland that re not yet connected to the grid.

With The way the past and previous government have been focusing on the development of the Island, Its already glaring that the mainland is not part of the Mega-city plan.

Its a disappointment to know all 68 communities re in Lekki-Ajah axis

After saying you commissioned it, we haven't seen the power. All na wash the day we get power at Eleko I'll post it here for the world to see. As of now we are still in darkness. 5 years and counting
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by ibawon(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2016
zikko:
Indeed light up Lagos! Hmm I stay in that area only one community had light and that is Eleko junction the rest of the communities had no light who is deceiving who since 1960.
Abeg oga Ambode there is no light but I believe you can. God bless Lagos Nigeria
I tire oo
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by enlightenedmind: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok good and fair. But has he increased the megawatts to accomodate these new intakes?
Re: Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) by owanedo: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
thank you Ambode for lighting up all the major roads in Agege axis. you can drive without putting on your car full lights. kudos that's the way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / What Buhari Will Do To Nigerians Involved In Fraud - Presidency / My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.