Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. (14495 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Badeh: N558.2m Monthly Diversion A Common Practice In NAF — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by AnnaKareninaFan: 3:53am On Mar 25, 2016
A former Director of Finance and Accounts at the Nigerian Air Force(NAF), Air Commodore Salisu Abdullahi Yushau (retd) has testified before a Federal High Court in Abuja, that all former Air Chief Marshals diverted N558.2 million monthly from funds meant for the payment of salaries of NAF officials.

Yushau made this known at the continued trial of the immediate past Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, who allegedly siphoned over N3.9 billion from account of the force in 2013.

Yushau, who started his Evidence-In-Chief on March 16, told the court that, “The practice of setting aside the N558.2 million was already there, even before I was appointed as the Director of Finance in 2010.I gave the Chief the complete brief of the financial position of the Nigerian Air Force when he was appointed. From then he took control of the expenditure of the balance of N558.2 million which we monthly deducted from the salary account.”

Yushau further said the system was effected when he served under former Air Chief Marshal M.D. Umar from October 2010 to October 2012. Umar is equally under the investigative radar of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC).

http://dawntodusknews.com/all-former-air-force-chiefs-diverted-n558-2million-monthly-ex-naf-finance-director/

1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by temitemi1(m): 3:59am On Mar 25, 2016
They all sabotaged my HERO efforts to make this country great. Now its d time for u to dance naked!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by MRSALT: 4:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Its not strange. It has been an abominable culture of diverting workers salary in all ( I mean ALL ) parastatals and para- militaries in Nigeria. No wonder almost all civil and public servants that retired at director levels refuse to leave public or political offices, jumping from one political party to the other. Some would fight their way to get traditional titles or become traditional rulers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Flexherbal(m): 4:10am On Mar 25, 2016
These people finished our money. I don't even know is that english is correct. But, that is the best way I can express it.

23 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Say no to corruption.

3 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by nkenu(m): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2016
This is a very good revelation. That means the Air Force short paid it men in order to make the Air Force Chief smile to the bank monthly grin . Make them follow check the Army and Navy too. It could be worst there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 25, 2016
nkenu:
This is a very good revelation. That means the Air Force short paid it men in order to make the Air Force Chief smile to the bank monthly grin . Make them follow check the Army and Navy too. It could be worst there.

bros it is everywhere. In d Universities and Teaching Hospitals d VCs and CMDs are doing d samething.

25 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by acenazt: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Hheeii. We don die!!!
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Pavore9: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Institutionalized stealing.

5 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by freeze001(f): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Such a shame! All military chiefs under whichever formation ie Army, Navy or Airforce are complicit in things like this. They are like a very opaque club open to d anointed few who make it to General, Air Chiefs and whatever else they are called.

Every one of them from their active military days till now where some have ruled and still rule as democratic Presidents, they are all involved in this evil. Probably still benefit under the radar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2016
how then can corruption end in Nigeria, tis impossible. just imagine, ALL ex chief diverted such an amount monthly, haba. is there any clean public officer here in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by pretydiva(f): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2016
All their yansh don dey open one by one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by lilprinze: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
This country has been cursed with evil, heartless, corrupt and selfish leaders who have delayed our progress as a country.

8 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
God will surely punish them

2 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by SylarsMcQuins: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Thieves!!!!

See ow they jst disgrace the fcking force.

Send dem to jail for life

3 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by folks4luv(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2016
wake me up after all d former chiefs have been sent to jail for corruption. am tired of reports of alleged stealing without anything tangible to show for it

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2016
MRSALT:
Its not strange. It has been an abominable culture of diverting workers salary in all ( I mean ALL ) parastatals and para- militaries in Nigeria. No wonder almost all civil and public servants that retired at director levels refuse to leave public or political offices, jumping from one political party to the other. Some would fight their way to get traditional titles or become traditional rulers.

To all law abiding citizens, such blatant theft is indeed 'strange'

5 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2016
lilprinze:
a
for Apple

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by emamos: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2016
tuale4u:

bros it is everywhere. In d Universities and Teaching Hospitals d VCs and CMDs are doing d samething.
gbam
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by DeKen: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Prosecute them all.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
All their yansh don dey open one by one cheesy
my introvert friebd. Wadup
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by macaranta(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2016
No wonder NAF is stuck with aging aircrafts,so much greed from it's rednecks.

4 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by dominique(f): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Corruption in every single damn sector. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by marshalcarter: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Na wa oo.....boiz dey field dey suffer...una just dey chaw dis big big money alone
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Businessideas: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Truth be told,this kind of stealing is CORRUPTION

4 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by looseweight: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2016
If found to be true, they should be made to face death by firing

2 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by omenka(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
These guys really have no souls.

What were they amassing this sort of abominable wealth for- to bribe God??

Haba na!!

3 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by ademoladeji(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Jona Mumu is doomed,Jonathan is a curse to this country,, I wonder what my country would have developed to if the fathers of this clowns wear condom back then,, I just feel as if we should go back to 1950's,we will just tell whites to keep ruling us,, I bet it that my beloved country will have better far more than South Africa,, I wonder if we have the opportunity that South Africa has, no country can compete with Nigeria in Europe except, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and Spain.... Maybe GOD continue to punish those greedy in the past like Awolowo, azikwe, tafawa, hammadu Bello, may they not know peace in their Graves

4 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by AceRoyal: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2016
This is the kind of news you hear that leaves you flabbergasted with no adequate comment!tongue
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by tpnatuzzi: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2016
The truth about the whole matter is they will still be discharged and acquitted of their crimes at the end of the day.Pmb really need to develop some balls by facing and dealing This thieves squarely or else it will all amounts to nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Writes Secondus, Invites PDP National Officers For Investigation / NASS: Lagos Reps Pick 4 ‘Juicy’ Committee Chairs / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.