Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. (14512 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Badeh: N558.2m Monthly Diversion A Common Practice In NAF — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by chiddye(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
this has been the culture of the military from time immemorial, no transparency and accountability since the days of babangida....all military formation and their chiefs are all guilty of this. it is the way they are structured since the era of impunity by babangida.

only people who don't know about the military would be shocked about this. those military chiefs don't account to nobody on the money allocated to them, since they are not integrated into the civil service pay scheme

it's high time we call for a proper structure of the military formations and integrate them into the civil service pay scheme for more accountability and transparency

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Jasmine360(f): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
[size=30pt]Thieves!

Jail Them[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by plaetton: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
That's why I say that corruption is an infrastructure that binds all facets of life in Nigeria. It is not a Jonathan , Abacha , APC or PDP thing.

We must approach the fight against corruption from that angle, not the selective vendetta that we are seeing at the moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by ransomed: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Pavore9:
Institutionalized stealing.
::-- Stealing is not corruption. How much has he stolen? money not enough to buy peugeot.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by BlackBaron: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2016
I read somewhere that Nigeria's defence allocation was on par with the Algerian armed forces for probably the last 5 years.
Comparison of what was bought during the 2 countries during that period would show you the level of wickedness here.

Like for like, Algeria has been able to massively develop and acquire enough hardware plus enabling them to become better trained to deter any large scale type of insurgency or powers that be to want to mess with them.
Their hardwares are light years away from ours plus the benefits of having a well funded army.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Emmahunk(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2016
This has been happening for years in a Country where 70% of graduates are unemployed. A Country where the payment of the minimum wage of N18 is still a mirage in some States.
MOST ANNOYING IS THE FACT THAT BUT FOR GOD USING PMB, THIS WOULD HAVE CONTINUED UNCHECKED.
YET, PMB IS NOT WORKING!

3 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by DerMeister: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2016
One looter to rule them all...
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2016
NO WONDER THEY SAID "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
THANK GOD IT'S A NEW ERA.
GOD BLESS THE EFCC
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS MY NIGERIA

WE SHALL BEAT EGYPT TODAY
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY

4 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by seunmsg(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2016
tuale4u:

bros it is everywhere. In d Universities and Teaching Hospitals d VCs and CMDs are doing d samething.

That is why they are against joining TSA and IPPIS and some morons are shouting that they should be excluded. All government agencies from military, education and health should compulsorily join the TSA and IPPIS scheme. That's the only way to stop this kind of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by drizzymadbet(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Saklekplus:
Jona Mumu is doomed,Jonathan is a curse to this country,,

idiot your hatred for Jonathan would not even allow you to see through your nose. the practise had be institutionalized for a long time, did you read it ? I guess you did, probably lacking comprehension skills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by lordsharks(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
NO WONDER THEY SAID "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"
THANK GOD IT'S A NEW ERA.
GOD BLESS THE EFCC
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS MY NIGERIA
WE SHALL BEAT EGYPT TODAY
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY
Lolx
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by uhalauju(f): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Will dis looting ever finish

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
tuale4u:

bros it is everywhere. In d Universities and Teaching Hospitals d VCs and CMDs are doing d samething.
Ina country where EVERYBODY wants to be a millionaire from his job what do you expect. even messenger wants to be a millionaire. I dont blame the air chief at all he did what his predecessors before him did.
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by applemark: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Bros I don't understand the English, but I agree with you 100%

plaetton:
That's why I say that corruption is an infrastructure that binds all facets of life in Nigeria. It is not a Jonathan , Abacha , APC or PDP thing.

We must approach the fight against corruption from that angle, not the selective vendetta that we are seeing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2016
drizzymadbet:

idiot your hatred for Jonathan would not even allow you to see through your nose. the practise had be institutionalized for a long time, did you read it ? I guess you did, probably lacking comprehension skills

U better shot ur decay mouth,, wat do u know,, Eastern wailer

2 Likes

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by tinsel: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2016
The system was 'effected from 2010'

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by MoneyGreen(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2016
"Stealing is not corruption" - GEJ (temitemi1's hero)

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by AceRoyal: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Saklekplus:
Jona Mumu is doomed,Jonathan is a curse to this country,, I wonder what my country would have developed to if the fathers of this clowns wear condom back then,, I just feel as if we should go back to 1950's,we will just tell whites to keep ruling us,, I bet it that my beloved country will be better far more than South Africa,, I wonder if we have the opportunity that South Africa has, no country can compete with Nigeria in Europe except, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and Spain.... Maybe GOD continue to punish those greedy in the past like Awolowo, azikwe, tafawa, hammadu Bello, may they not know peace in their Graves

Bro please kindly read and comprehend.
The guy said "ALL" Air service chiefs,not just the once during GEJ's tenure.
Your hatred for GEJ is clouding your sense of reasoning and comprehension Sir.tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by bukynkwuenu: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2016
grin kai our s.u.g president stole #200,000 every month.....n na under GEJ tenure...wetin we go do?
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by anonimi: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2016
AceRoyal:
The guy said "ALL" Air service chiefs,no just the once during GEJ's tenure.
Your hatred for GEJ is clouding your sense of reasoning and comprehension Sir.tongue

Thanks bro for your timely clarification for the benefit of the zombies.

Including the ones who served under our incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity and his "Saint" Abacha shocked
O jigbijigbi! O jagbajagba!!!
Impossible! Impossible-can't grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by drizzymadbet(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Saklekplus:

U better shot ur decay mouth,, wat do u know,, Eastern wailer

proper sentence you can't construct, wrong grammer wrong punctuation. must anyone criticizing your demi-god be an eastern wailer ?

sometimes I pity folks like you
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by drizzymadbet(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2016
AceRoyal:

The guy said "ALL" Air service chiefs,no just the once during GEJ's tenure.

don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by tinsel: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2016
drizzymadbet:

He said the practice was 'effected from 2010'

1 Like

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by emerged01(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2016
folks4luv:
wake me up after all d former chiefs have been sent to jail for corruption. am tired of reports of alleged stealing without anything tangible to show for it

Not "alleged stealing",they actually stole the money. It annoys me a lot when pretend as if we don't know what it is going on. Nigeria judges are demons,they can't convict "demons" political thieves.

Where are the civil right groups to mount pressure on the judges to give unbiased judgments? We can't see them because most of them are corrupt too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by castrokins(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2016
This Thing Is Everywhere. I Work In A University And I Have Reports On Good Authority That Our Salary Is Inconsistent With Other Universities In The Country, Meaning That There Are Hiding Deductions Somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by anonimi: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2016
tinsel:
He said the practice was 'effected from 2010'

Why do you have to LIE?
Abi you work for Alhaji LIE Mohammed, our minister of DIS-information ni
Below is from the OP:

Yushau, who started his Evidence-In-Chief on March 16, told the court that, “The practice of setting aside the N558.2 million was already there, even before I was appointed as the Director of Finance in 2010

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by gigabyte13: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Dis NAF director of finance na ALAKOBA oooooo, instead of testifying against Badeh alone. He has succeeded in raising the blood pressure of other past THIEVES OF AIR FORCE DEFENCE

CHAIIII, OGA FINANCE, YOU WICKED OOOOOOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by obailala(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2016
nkenu:
This is a very good revelation. That means the Air Force short paid it men in order to make the Air Force Chief smile to the bank monthly grin . Make them follow check the Army and Navy too. It could be worst there.
Army is definitely the worst. If there's anything wrong in the airforce and navy, you can be sure the army is 100 times worse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by anonimi: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2016
gigabyte13:
Dis NAF director of finance na ALAKOBA oooooo, instead of testifying against Badeh alone. He has succeeded in raising the blood pressure of other past THIEVES OF AIR FORCE DEFENCE

CHAIIII, OGA FINANCE, YOU WICKED OOOOOOO.

LWKMD. grin grin
Was that not how Dasuki kobalised our PRETENTIOUS incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217624_screenshot201512221843041_jpeg0bca3f7425a3c05755efcce69260c694

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2016
drizzymadbet:

proper sentence you can't construct, wrong grammer wrong punctuation. must anyone criticizing your demi-god be an eastern wailer ?

sometimes I pity folks like you

Go use ur grammar to collect money in bank, odeh
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by goodlifehyd(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
You call that slowpoke your hero? lmao someone who only sign documents when his drunk
temitemi1:
They all sabotaged my HERO efforts to make this country great. Now its d time for u to dance naked!
Re: 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. by Charly68: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2016
They have sown the wind & they will all reap whirl wind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls / Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca / EFCC Writes Secondus, Invites PDP National Officers For Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.