Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented (20341 Views)

President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe / Those Who Stole For 16 Years Will Suffer Prosecution For 16 Years – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by anigbajumo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
banmee:

Tesla was born and raised in Austria. He could not achieve his greatness in his home country, he had to leave his country and come to America to achieve this. America had the right atmosphere to make it happen. There are more examples like he's in the history books.

You just dent get my point. He is a Serbian (modern day Croatian) not an American.But he moved to America to work for Thomas Edison not because of favorable environment in America which u insisted on.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by BlackTechnology: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Are you kidding? The private businesses created the conducive laws that enabled an atmosphere of creativity right? Did you read his first post at all?

Go and watch the documentary

" The Men Who Built America. "

if you want to understand better my view

It was and still is competitive business people who provided the infrastructure you see in the US today.

Most railway, you see in US today were built by the business people

US best weapons, satellites, Rockets, electricity , prison service, education, research etc are supplied by these business people.

Thank me later after your confirmation of what I said
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bollinger(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
anigbajumo:

You just dent get my point. He is a Serbian (modern day Croatian) not an American.But he moved to America to work for Thomas Edison not because of favorable environment in America which u insisted on.

You are dragging points you should not drag. Tesla is one example. There are numerous examples of inventions before, during and after the industrial age, and even today that points to it's success is due to the conducive environment in America. The traffic light, the way manufacturers produce things, man landing on the moon, Einstein. Tesla didn't just decide to go work for Edison. He had a better way of improving electricity and he knew the only place he could push his ideas was with the inventor of the light bulb. He and Edison worked for a short while and split. He had to source for support to make his dream come true. IN AMERICA. Let's fast forward to today. The son of a cuban immigrant, a canadian by birth are running for the presidency of the united states. How many countries do you think that would happen. In Nigeria, it's citizens will not support people from a different state of origin to seek office in states other than their home state. Even if they were born in Nigeria. My whole point is the government and it's people does not create an atmosphere that would all for people to reach their full potential.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
But this apc govt get brain pass PDP
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bollinger(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Go and watch the documentary

if you want to understand better my view

It was and still is competitive business people who provided the infrastructure you see in the US today.

Most railway, you see in US today were built by the business people

US best weapons, satellites, Rockets, electricity , prison service, education, research etc are supplied by these business people.

Thank me later after your confirmation of what I said

Jesus. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ATMOSTPHERE. THE ATMOSPHERE CREATED BY THE SOCIETY TO ACHIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO. Oh my God!!! Can you achieve anything without the atmosphere and resource to do so? Can you open a factory when there is an atmosphere of corruption rampant everywhere? Or crime? These business people could exist because the government created an atmosphere to do so. Nigeria is a typical example of a country with a horrible atmosphere for ingenuity and invention. The atmosphere exists because the government provides it. Will the private sector create an army or a police force for security?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by BlackTechnology: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Jesus. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ATMOSTPHERE. THE ATMOSPHERE CREATED BY THE SOCIETY TO ACHIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO. Oh my God!!! Can you achieve anything without the atmosphere and resource to do so? Can you open a factory when there is an atmosphere of corruption rampant everywhere? Or crime? These business people could exist because the government created an atmosphere to do so. Nigeria is a typical example of a country with a horrible atmosphere for ingenuity and invention. The atmosphere exists because the government provides it. Will the private sector create an army or a police force for security?

Don't use terms you don't know or understand

US atmosphere allows private sector to supply the infrastructure needed by the people in exchange for money.

The Soviet atmosphere forbids the private sector from doing so.

Nigeria operates a Soviet system.

if Nigeria is to catch up with Western nations, she must allow competitive business people take over.

For your information, corruption and crimes still exist in US but not strongly felt because of the job and wealth created by these business people which gets to the citizens in form of salaries and wages

Now go watch the documentary I told you to watch

Download it through YouTube
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bollinger(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Don't use terms you don't know or understand

US atmosphere allows private sector to supply the infrastructure needed by the people in exchange for money.

The Soviet atmosphere forbids the private sector from doing so.

Nigeria operates a Soviet system.

if Nigeria is to catch up with Western nations, she must allow competitive business people take over.

For your information, corruption and crimes still exist in US but not strongly felt because of the job and wealth created by these business people which gets to the citizens in form of salaries and wages

Now go watch the documentary I told you to watch

Download it through YouTube

Seriously, how old are you? This is the same frustrated feeling i get when i'm arguing with my kid. You said "if Nigeria is to catch up with Western nations, she must allow competitive business people take over" How will they catch up when there is corruption everywhere? no power supply, bad roads etc. These things are created by the government. Is the private sector to enact laws to build roads all over the country? Is the private sector going to provide police for the whole nation?
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by BlackTechnology: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Seriously, how old are you? This is the same frustrated feeling i get when i'm arguing with my kid. You said "if Nigeria is to catch up with Western nations, she must allow competitive business people take over" How will they catch up, when there is corruption everywhere, no power supply, bad roads etc. These things are created by the government. Is the private sector to enact laws to build roads all over the country? Is the private sector going to provide police for the whole nation?

I am older than you

Go watch the documentary and stop talking trash

Watch that documentary and you will see your orientation change forever.

We have two major systems in the world

The US and Soviet systems.

Most underdeveloped nations unknowingly practice the Soviet system.

Corruption and crime exist in all nations but the degree of it being felt depends on the number of people earning a good living.

In the US system, corruption is not felt because most people are earning a good living which is a revolution Henry Ford started when he paid his workers well and reduced the work time from 12 hours to 8hours and from 6days to 5days in his factory.

If Nigerians are earning a good living, nobody will complain about corruption.

And any nation that seeks to give her people a good living must allow the private sector be the vanguard of development.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bollinger(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

I am older than you

Go watch the documentary and stop talking trash

Watch that documentary and you will see your orientation change forever.

We have two major systems in the world

The US and Soviet systems.

Most underdeveloped nations unknowingly practice the Soviet system.

Corruption and crime exist in all nations but the degree of it being felt depends on the number of people earning a good living.

In the US system, corruption is not felt because most people are earning a good living which is a revolution Henry Ford started when he paid his workers well and reduced the work time from 12 hours to 8hours and from 6days to 5days in his factory.

If Nigerians are earning a good living, nobody will complain about corruption.

And any nation that seeks to give her people a good living must allow the private sector be the vanguard of development.

I understand now. I have to explain it like I would to a 10 year old. Let's say you want to start a trucking business. How do you do so when the roads you will ply are all bad? From your logic, you would have to build the roads or provide the police force for protection. Or let's say you want to start a communications service. You would have to ensure everyone has power by providing it to every household. Without these ground work, you can never achieve anything. God I hope you understand this. Fingers crossed.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by BlackTechnology: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bollinger:

I understand now. I have to explain it like I would to a 10 year old. Let's say you want to start a trucking business. How do you do so when the roads you will ply are all bad? From your logic, you would have to build the roads or provide the police force for protection. Or let's say you want to start a communications service. You would have to ensure everyone has power by providing it to every household. Without these ground work, you can never achieve anything. God I hope you understand this. Fingers crossed.

With 2500 naira, you can buy 4.5gb

The documentary won't take more than 250mb in 4 different videos if you download in 3gp

After watching the documentary, we can talk further

As I said, I am order and more learned than you

I will continue this discussion after you have watched the video.

2500naira is chicken change for a married man if truly you are.

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bollinger(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
BlackTechnology:

With 2500 naira, you can buy 4.5gb

The documentary won't take more than 250mb in 4 different videos if you download in 3gp

After watching the documentary, we can talk further

As I said, I am order and more learned than you

I will continue this discussion after you have watched the video.

2500naira is chicken change for a married man if truly you are.

You keep stressing on this documentary like i'd never seen it before. I watched it on netflix two years ago. It doesn't change the fact that these men could achieve what they achieved because they had the enabling environment to do so. The fact that you don't understand this points to why Nigeria is jacked up. The Nigerian government does not understand this as well. They don't understand that to build a great nation you need it's citizen to have an environment where they can be comfortable to do so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by olutunde12(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=Bollinger post=44104188]

Seriously, how old are you? This is the same frustrated feeling i get when i'm arguing with my kid. You said "if Nigeria is to catch up with Western nations, she must allow competitive business people take over" How will they catch up when there is corruption everywhere? no power supply, bad roads etc. These things are created by the government. Is the private sector to enact laws to build roads all over the country? Is the private sector going to provide po

Pls leave that guy or gal alone. He has his mind made up not to agree to reason. Many of them are either Jihadists or simply anti-America. One said earlier that American govt attacked WTC on 9-11-2001!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Michealquad: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
This pic says it all...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bollinger(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=olutunde12 post=44106938][/quote]

The Nigerian logic can be so illogical.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by grandstar(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
as long as the forex controls exist, nothing good in stock for the economy!
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by hensben(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
marshborn:

Nigeria has been destroyed continuously from the on set, it didn't start 16 years ago with PDP. And stop being partisan, it's of no use, learn to face individuals instead. Whats the difference between APC and PDP, they are the same old disgruntled men tht have been toying with this country for years. We should just hope buhari can initiate the necessary change we need.
you are very very wrong.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by marshborn(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
hensben:
you are very very wrong.
Who is PDP and who is APC?

1 Share

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by larryozzy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Endless promises,yet no single action.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
macaranta:
Enough of the talk already just do one damn thing already.
He is not a magician, this things take time, even 3 yrs is not enough to bring Nigeria out of her current mess.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by adorablevincy: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
One problem this administration is having already is not being proactive. They forget to known that they have wasted one good year and created bad impressions on the minds of people. They say the first impression is the real impression. Every other thing done is consolidation of the first impression. Someone should quickly remind them that out of three remaining years, they have only two to function. The third is actually political rallies, campaigns etc. They are heading no where......lailai.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by millionaireman: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Godfullsam:
OK we are watching...

APC and Mr president should bear in mind that if they fail to use the remaining three years to deliver their campaign promises, we shall vote them out come 2019.

Vote APC out of power in 2019?

You must be dreaming. Fula doesn't give up power - Imagine what you can do to dislodge Fula that now control APC from power.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by hensben(m): 1:19am On Mar 26, 2016
marshborn:

Who is PDP and who is APC?
If the head is good It will reflect in the body. The main Players in APC had never be PDP members.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by olisachris: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2016
northvietnam:
Abiaaa..........

Even Orientation camp sef.......

[s]Kunu and early morning gworo don finish this man

. [/s]

Have a splendid weekend

My Fantasies (Miss #J). Enjoy.........
I can't stop laughing
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:
How can one apply for a job for 12 years running and had no idea of the challenges and solutions to even the basics of governance? Buhari should start by refunding all salaries, allowances,rights and privileges he has so far enjoyed cos all those monies went down the drain for 10 months of no idea.

He thinks governance is all about champagne,good food and sex from Aisha all through to 2019

This your post got me lol, thats Nigerians for you actually, have you ever advertised for a job opening? The kind of resume you will get ehn . Even those that have no iota of what the job is about will apply, from what I'm seeing from buhari now, I might as well say it's in our DNA.
Imagine seriously applying for the same job for 12 yrs and you have no idea of what the job entails.its real funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bestbeelieve: 2:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Bros WiLly again...... We will....
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by marshborn(m): 6:15am On Mar 26, 2016
hensben:
If the head is good It will reflect in the body. The main Players in APC had never be PDP members.
Nigerians voted APC because of buhari, nothing more the rest of the politicians there are the normal thieves we are used to.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by SleekMallam: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2016
tochimas:

This your post got me lol, thats Nigerians for you actually, have you ever advertised for a job opening? The kind of resume you will get ehn . Even those that have no iota of what the job is about will apply, from what I'm seeing from buhari now, I might as well say it's in our DNA.
Imagine seriously applying for the same job for 12 yrs and you have no idea of what the job entails.its real funny.
That we gave the top job to a nepa certificate holder against PhD holder is nothing but witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by hensben(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2016
marshborn:

Nigerians voted APC because of buhari, nothing more the rest of the politicians there are the normal thieves we are used to.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

That we gave the top job to a nepa certificate holder against PhD holder is nothing but witchcraft.
I tell you oh, no be small witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
hensben:
Ameachi? OBJ? Atiku? Saraki? Who are d maain players in Apc dat haven't been in PDP?
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by hensben(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ameachi? OBJ? Atiku? Saraki? Who are d maain players in Apc dat haven't been in PDP?
Shhh! those are not the main players in APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9th NASS: Goje Endorses Kalu For Deputy Senate President (photos) / Tinubu: We Will Raise $10 Billion To Stabilise Naira, Boost FX Liquidity / Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.